When this all winds down, what will be different?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
EVERYTHING WILL BE WORSE.

1) Worse race relations than before, that is a given. Despite the liberal media trying to say otherwise, the vast-vast majority of Americans are NOT behind the rioters/looters/vandals and murderers who have killed... I believe it is up to 8 blacks now.
One black man died, and the lunatics have killed 8 more showing their "outrage" of the one dying. $millions is property damage, everyone losing their freedoms due to curfews and shutdown businesses. No one is a fan of this.
2) Gun sales and ammo sales will increase (again)

3) The media will be on high alert just waiting on the next black to die by police - and then what? It all goes down again? Again? Again?
4) The political parties are now more divided than before. Who could have thought that was possible?

1) Worse race relations than before, that is a given. Despite the liberal media trying to say otherwise, the vast-vast majority of Americans are NOT behind the rioters/looters/vandals and murderers who have killed... I believe it is up to 8 blacks now.
One black man died, and the lunatics have killed 8 more showing their "outrage" of the one dying. $millions is property damage, everyone losing their freedoms due to curfews and shutdown businesses. No one is a fan of this.

3) The media will be on high alert just waiting on the next black to die by police - and then what? It all goes down again? Again? Again?
4) The political parties are now more divided than before. Who could have thought that was possible?

Yup. Nothing much will change. The problems are systemic, and they are mainly problems caused by the left wing. Thus, those problems are here to stay.

One thing I think may be different; is that with a Trump victory in November, a number of states may quite seriously lobby for secession.

Yup. Nothing much will change. The problems are systemic, and they are mainly problems caused by the left wing. Thus, those problems are here to stay.
Police brutality is a right wing policy, not left wing.

One thing I think may be different; is that with a Trump victory in November, a number of states may quite seriously lobby for secession.

Hopefully many will regardless of who is elected.

ummm Minneapolis is about as Left Wing as it gets

Yeah...one problem with that dipshit.... George Floyd was killed in an overwhelming liberal city. Another problem there genius... go ahead and start thinking big stories like this... gee... liberal city after liberal city after liberal city.
And I am not saying this is a liberal problem (police brutality) - it is a problem than has NOTHING to do with politics.

What will be different?

Trump will get a much smaller fraction of the black vote.

The next time a bunch of bystanders are filming a cop, he will think twice about murdering someone.

For over a century, the black community has been trying to alert our broader society of the brutality and injustice being inflicted on them. Now that everyone has cameras at their fingertips, we are all seeing with our own eyes what can no longer be denied.

It started with the filming of the beating of Rodney King, and the evidence of oppression has been piling ever higher.

In recent weeks, we saw a man killed for jogging while black. We saw a white woman bear false witness against someone for birdwatching while black.

Think about the 911 call that woman made. The man pointed out to her that there were signs clearly posted saying her dog must be leashed. Rather than apologize and leash her dog, she chose instead to not only flaunt the law, she decided to frame an innocent man. Never mind that she began choking the shit out of her poor dog.

When black people talk about "white privilege", this is EXACTLY what they are talking about.

Before the days of cell phone cameras, that black man would have been arrested, thrown into a helhole until his trial, and the prosecutor would have been telling a jury as they listened to the 911 call, "Listen to the terror in her voice!" as she calls for help as the big bad black man threatened to kill her.

That is, if he survived long enough to see a trial without being killed by the cops.

As I said earlier today, the murder of George Floyd did not happen in a vacuum.

Now here's the thing you really need to think about: If you think nothing will change after these protests, then you have just acknowledged that it is going to take some even more serious carnage to get your fucking attention.

Last edited:

NOTHING WILL HAVE CHANGED...but it looks like some white people finally woke the fuck up...welcome.

1- Blacks never liked whites...whites just try to pretend opinions were improved. As for more blacks being dead...what's new? They are savages.
2-Through the roof
3-The media are your enemy. They are the enemy of every person who wishes to have the truth told to them. If you have been buying their product for the past 20 years...shame on you.
4-There are not two political parties...there is one...and they OWN you.

ummm Minneapolis is about as Left Wing as it gets

The median black family in the Twin Cities area earns $38,178 a year — which is less than half of the median white family income of $84,459 a year. This income inequality gap is one of the largest in the nation; only nearby Milwaukee, Wisconsin is worse. The state of Minnesota as a whole has the second biggest income inequality gap between blacks and whites in the entire nation; only the District of Columbia is worse.

Yeah...one problem with that dipshit.... George Floyd was killed in an overwhelming liberal city. Another problem there genius... go ahead and start thinking big stories like this... gee... liberal city after liberal city after liberal city.
And I am not saying this is a liberal problem (police brutality) - it is a problem than has NOTHING to do with politics.
The police force is staunchly Republican.

What could change is the next attempt to divide and conquer America could damn well work. This time, both with the coronavirus and the riots, a terrifyingly high number of my fellow Americans drank the radical leftist Kool-Aid and sided against their own nation, whether they knew they were doing it or not. Everyone, and I bloody well mean everyone I know was ready to bend the knee to George Floyd and spit on the police, our flag, our Founding Fathers and our entire civilization, all because the fucking media ordered them to. Next time? Next time we might tune in to watch police and guardsmen handing over their weapons to rioting barbarians all to the cheers of most Americans. It's fucking sick . . . we as a nation are very, very sick at the moment.

What will be different?

The next time a bunch of bystanders are filming a cop, he will think twice about murdering someone.

For over a century, the black community has been trying to alert the broader society of the brutality and injustice being inflicted on them. Now that everyone has cameras at their fingertips, we are all seeing with our own eyes what can no longer be denied.

It started with the filming of the beating of Rodney King, and the evidence of oppression has been piling ever higher.

In recent weeks, we saw a man killed for jogging while black. We saw a white woman bear false witness against someone for birdwatching while black.

Think about that 911 call that woman made. The man pointed out to her that there were signs clearly posted saying her dog must be leashed. Rather than apologize and leash her dog, she chose instead to not only flaunt the law, she decided to frame an innocent man.

When black people talk about "white privilege" this is EXACTLY what they are talking about.

Before the days of cell phone cameras, that black man would have been arrested, thrown into a helhole until his trial, and the prosecutor would have been telling a jury as they listened to the 911 call, "Listen to the terror in her voice!" as she calls for help as the big bad black man threatened to kill her.

Now here's the thing you really need to think about: If you think nothing will change after these protests, then you have just acknowledged that it is going to take some serious even more serious carnage to get your fucking attention.
Well now there is knee-deep horseshit. Well trained by the left media.
One problem.... Police brutality happens against all races. You think only blacks get the brutality?
We could trade YouTube videos of police harassment against blacks vs. whites all day long...hell..I will even post up 2 to every 1 you post up. Easily.
Another thing.... the brutality you see is virtually always happening when the suspect is fighting back, belligerent and otherwise uncooperative.
Take right here in Indy Monday evening, live on livestream on channel 6 news. A black guy is out well past the curfew, in a neighborhood he does not live in. With him is 4 or 5 other young black males. He decides he is going to be a jackass. While the police are calmly trying to get him to sit on the curb... he is yelling all manner of Fuck You!!... you fucking racist!!...Fucking pigs!!!.... refusing to sit down... so the cop has to get back up, by the time it is all over 5 cops hav ethis guy pinned to the ground. And there he is yelling and screaming "Police brutality!!... show everyone this video!!!... fucking bullshit!!!.... etc. etc.
Meanwhile several other people are walking by, several of them are white. You can see the police stop them, they show their IDs...can't here the conversation... but they are pointing...guessing they are saying I work over there and on my way home etc. so the Police are letting them go - OBVIOUSLY... the blacks around start screaming RACISM!!!...letting WHITE PEOPLE GO!!!!.... fucking bullshit!!!

Get anything?

I'm going to hold out hope for a tipping point, at which an important person from one of the tribes decides to hold their own tribe accountable. That begins the momentum that gets both tribes to honestly look in the mirror and clean their own house. Nothing improves until then.

I wouldn't blame you if you think that's a long shot. But I think it's our best chance before our nutters bring this country down. So, for the sake of our kids, I'll keep hoping.

What will be different?

For over a century, the black community has been trying to alert the broader society of the brutality and injustice being inflicted on them. Now that everyone has cameras at their fingertips, we are all seeing with our own eyes what can no longer be denied.

Think about that 911 call that woman made. The man pointed out to her that there were signs clearly posted saying her dog must be leashed. Rather than apologize and leash her dog, she chose instead to not only flaunt the law, she decided to frame an innocent man.

When black people talk about "white privilege" this is EXACTLY what they are talking about.

Now here's the thing you really need to think about: If you think nothing will change after these protests, then you have just acknowledged that it is going to take some serious even more serious carnage to get your fucking attention.
Well now there is knee-deep horseshit. Well trained by the left media.
One problem.... Police brutality happens against all races. You think only blacks get the brutality?
We could trade YouTube videos of police harassment against blacks vs. whites all day long...hell..I will even post up 2 to every 1 you post up. Easily.
Another thing.... the brutality you see is virtually always happening when the suspect is fighting back, belligerent and otherwise uncooperative.
Take right here in Indy Monday evening, live on livestream on channel 6 news. A black guy is out well past the curfew, in a neighborhood he does not live in. With him is 4 or 5 other young black males. He decides he is going to be a jackass. While the police are calmly trying to get him to sit on the curb... he is yelling all manner of Fuck You!!... you fucking racist!!...Fucking pigs!!!.... refusing to sit down... so the cop has to get back up, by the time it is all over 5 cops hav ethis guy pinned to the ground. And there he is yelling and screaming "Police brutality!!... show everyone this video!!!... fucking bullshit!!!.... etc. etc.
Meanwhile several other people are walking by, several of them are white. You can see the police stop them, they show their IDs...can't here the conversation... but they are pointing...guessing they are saying I work over there and on my way home etc. so the Police are letting them go - OBVIOUSLY... the blacks around start screaming RACISM!!!...letting WHITE PEOPLE GO!!!!.... fucking bullshit!!!

Get anything?
Wow. Another fan of a police state. "Papers! Show me your papers!"

Tell me, fuckwit. How many white joggers get shot by vigilantes?

Tell me how the white c*nt was in the right to call 911 and try to frame an innocent black man?

How many white men have been suffocated to death by the cops?

I'm going to hold out hope for a tipping point, at which an important person from one of the tribes decides to hold their own tribe accountable. That begins the momentum that gets both tribes to honestly look in the mirror and clean their own house. Nothing improves until then.

I wouldn't blame you if you think that's a long shot. But I think it's our best chance before our nutters bring this country down. So, for the sake of our kids, I'll keep hoping.
That is happened now dozens of times. Dozens.
Good, honest NORMAL black folk have stood in front of the idiots protecting property and even police officers... you think that changed any minds?
Nope.

No politician who ever wants to win election will ever utter the words "gun control" again.

Forum List

Back