When this all winds down, what will be different?

EVERYTHING WILL BE WORSE.

1) Worse race relations than before, that is a given. Despite the liberal media trying to say otherwise, the vast-vast majority of Americans are NOT behind the rioters/looters/vandals and murderers who have killed... I believe it is up to 8 blacks now.
One black man died, and the lunatics have killed 8 more showing their "outrage" of the one dying. $millions is property damage, everyone losing their freedoms due to curfews and shutdown businesses. No one is a fan of this.
2) Gun sales and ammo sales will increase (again)

3) The media will be on high alert just waiting on the next black to die by police - and then what? It all goes down again? Again? Again?
4) The political parties are now more divided than before. Who could have thought that was possible?

Class warfare is real. It is happening. This is the kick off point.

1) Worse race relations than before, that is a given. Despite the liberal media trying to say otherwise, the vast-vast majority of Americans are NOT behind the rioters/looters/vandals and murderers who have killed... I believe it is up to 8 blacks now.
One black man died, and the lunatics have killed 8 more showing their "outrage" of the one dying. $millions is property damage, everyone losing their freedoms due to curfews and shutdown businesses. No one is a fan of this.

3) The media will be on high alert just waiting on the next black to die by police - and then what? It all goes down again? Again? Again?
4) The political parties are now more divided than before. Who could have thought that was possible?

Yup. Nothing much will change. The problems are systemic, and they are mainly problems caused by the left wing. Thus, those problems are here to stay.
Police brutality is a right wing policy, not left wing.
It's not ANY political policy. What a fucktard you are. You're a divider. You're part of the problem and certainly not a part of any solution.

That police officer acted on his own and not in "Policy"with some political slant. He's a very bad person. Not everyone is you fucking dolt.

Or is he acting in accordance with his training?

There are a lot of very bad people involved.

Police are vastly underpaid and should have good benefits...why do you want people not to have benefits? That's a regressive mindset.

Class warfare will always exist because of the huge gap between the rich and average folk. That is no reason for violence however.

Yup. Nothing much will change. The problems are systemic, and they are mainly problems caused by the left wing. Thus, those problems are here to stay.
ummm Minneapolis is about as Left Wing as it gets

No, it isn't you retard, it is a police mentality. The unions are too powerful, and the leftwing lowered the standards to be a policeman so much that gangbangers are cops now.

Explain that to your chosen leader.

As for the police unions being too powerful, that doesn't seem to be an issue with Trump.
We have a two party system that is all or nothing on most issues. So the police are mostly Repub totally supported or Prog supported is a tight rope as most of the police unions and voters affected are Progs or Prog support.
Police unions used to be pretty tight with Democratic politicians, as did most other unions. They did so to protect benefits, pensions etc. Since Obama and emphasis on reducing police violence and improving police accountability, the unions have been swinging widely to Republicans. As it turns out, Republicans don't have much of a problem maintaining cushy benefits for them either.
The fucking UNIONS are part of the problem. It's hard as hell to fire a bad cop.

Absolutely true.

Police are vastly underpaid and should have good benefits...why do you want people not to have benefits? That's a regressive mindset.

Depends on which department. Alameda PD starts at 100k

What will be different?

Trump will get a much smaller fraction of the black vote.

The next time a bunch of bystanders are filming a cop, he will think twice about murdering someone.

For over a century, the black community has been trying to alert our broader society of the brutality and injustice being inflicted on them. Now that everyone has cameras at their fingertips, we are all seeing with our own eyes what can no longer be denied.

It started with the filming of the beating of Rodney King, and the evidence of oppression has been piling ever higher.

In recent weeks, we saw a man killed for jogging while black. We saw a white woman bear false witness against someone for birdwatching while black.

Think about the 911 call that woman made. The man pointed out to her that there were signs clearly posted saying her dog must be leashed. Rather than apologize and leash her dog, she chose instead to not only flaunt the law, she decided to frame an innocent man. Never mind that she began choking the shit out of her poor dog.

When black people talk about "white privilege", this is EXACTLY what they are talking about.

Before the days of cell phone cameras, that black man would have been arrested, thrown into a helhole until his trial, and the prosecutor would have been telling a jury as they listened to the 911 call, "Listen to the terror in her voice!" as she calls for help as the big bad black man threatened to kill her.

That is, if he survived long enough to see a trial without being killed by the cops.

As I said earlier today, the murder of George Floyd did not happen in a vacuum.

Now here's the thing you really need to think about: If you think nothing will change after these protests, then you have just acknowledged that it is going to take some even more serious carnage to get your fucking attention.

OMG, nothing will change. Cops should know that there are cameras everywhere.
Remember this cop shooting a black man running away in 2015?
Then new laws made cops wear "body cameras", except the cops just turn them off.

I'm going to hold out hope for a tipping point, at which an important person from one of the tribes decides to hold their own tribe accountable. That begins the momentum that gets both tribes to honestly look in the mirror and clean their own house. Nothing improves until then.

I wouldn't blame you if you think that's a long shot. But I think it's our best chance before our nutters bring this country down. So, for the sake of our kids, I'll keep hoping.
That is happened now dozens of times. Dozens.
Good, honest NORMAL black folk have stood in front of the idiots protecting property and even police officers... you think that changed any minds?
Nope.
Not enough. Not even close.
Blacks are not ready for reality. (Inner city blacks)
Someone like MLK came along...nobody would listen to him. They like people like Al Sharpton better. A greasy slimeball race slinger.
There is no way, no how anyone from the left is going to start telling the truth now.
The right? You know... I absolutely believe the VAST majority of conservatives are not racist, and do not support police brutality in the least. But all they here from the left is reparations... more free shit... no one, and I mean NO ONE talking about the extraordinary inner city culture that plagues the race...oh hell no.
Both ends have housecleaning to do. Plenty of it.

Until they both get honest and admit it, nothing improves.
Like what?
Sorry Mac, but the right has been talking about inner city black problems for decades. And they are called racist every time for doing it.
The problems are very simple. The solution, however is complicated as hell.
You are talking about a few million people who for the past 3 generations been told over and over and over they are blameless for their actions. Everything is whitey's fault. White privilege. The fact they get free education for the taking, complete with free housing/food/clothing and spending money to boot?? And they still fail over 90%??? Ohh...but you see...still not their fault. The white kid that didn't get the free shit..well...white privileged is why he graduated. Had nothing to do with the fact he never studied, partied every night and skipped class dozens of times...nooooo... it's white privilege. He has no choice but to turn to criminal behavior. Racism is why he will likely die by 25.
We have talked about the complete breakdown of the black family. Over 70% single parent. Over 70% have little to no relationship with their father. Bring that up...and you are RACIST!!!

The fact is Mac. We have talked the problems to death. Everyone who has an ounce of critical thinking already knows the problems. But most just won't go there. Racism/White privilege and Republicans is a much more profitable, feel good way to think. You know.... Black votes matter.
Mac1958
You should answer this post Mac.
You take the middle a lot, and that is ok. But you have to also clarify and prove your points.
I gave you an answer, and you ignored it.

I'm going to hold out hope for a tipping point, at which an important person from one of the tribes decides to hold their own tribe accountable. That begins the momentum that gets both tribes to honestly look in the mirror and clean their own house. Nothing improves until then.

I wouldn't blame you if you think that's a long shot. But I think it's our best chance before our nutters bring this country down. So, for the sake of our kids, I'll keep hoping.
Good, honest NORMAL black folk have stood in front of the idiots protecting property and even police officers... you think that changed any minds?
Nope.
Someone like MLK came along...nobody would listen to him. They like people like Al Sharpton better. A greasy slimeball race slinger.
There is no way, no how anyone from the left is going to start telling the truth now.
The right? You know... I absolutely believe the VAST majority of conservatives are not racist, and do not support police brutality in the least. But all they here from the left is reparations... more free shit... no one, and I mean NO ONE talking about the extraordinary inner city culture that plagues the race...oh hell no.

Like what?
Sorry Mac, but the right has been talking about inner city black problems for decades. And they are called racist every time for doing it.
You are talking about a few million people who for the past 3 generations been told over and over and over they are blameless for their actions. Everything is whitey's fault. White privilege. The fact they get free education for the taking, complete with free housing/food/clothing and spending money to boot?? And they still fail over 90%??? Ohh...but you see...still not their fault. The white kid that didn't get the free shit..well...white privileged is why he graduated. Had nothing to do with the fact he never studied, partied every night and skipped class dozens of times...nooooo... it's white privilege. He has no choice but to turn to criminal behavior. Racism is why he will likely die by 25.
We have talked about the complete breakdown of the black family. Over 70% single parent. Over 70% have little to no relationship with their father. Bring that up...and you are RACIST!!!

The fact is Mac. We have talked the problems to death. Everyone who has an ounce of critical thinking already knows the problems. But most just won't go there. Racism/White privilege and Republicans is a much more profitable, feel good way to think. You know.... Black votes matter.
Mac1958
You take the middle a lot, and that is ok. But you have to also clarify and prove your points.
I don't try to take the middle. I'm just honest and naturally curious to understand both ends of an issue. I think that anyone who doesn't is intellectually lazy and afraid to have their fragile belief system challenged. Those who can think for themselves can argue either end of an issue, because we are paying attention and not bending over for shallow, simplistic, dishonest, tribal talking points.

For the thousandth time: We won't have an "honest conversation on race" in this country unless and until both ends honestly hold their own accountable for their actions.

The Left has to face the fact that generations of the coddling of minorities has resulted in the under-achievement of minorities. When you constantly spin for, deny, attack for and minimize a person's or group's worst behaviors, all you're doing is enabling more of those behaviors. And PC and Identity Politics have only served to pour gasoline on that fire.

The Right has to fact the fact that racism still does exist from the Right, and not to a small degree. And again, when you constantly spin for, deny, attack for and minimize a person's or group's worst behaviors, all you're doing is enabling more of those behaviors. I'm truly not sure which is worse: An old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid racist or someone who enables ALL racists.

That's not "the middle". That's just honesty about what I see. Is that better?

Last edited:

Nope.

Like what?

Mac1958
I don't try to take the middle. I'm just honest and naturally curious to understand both ends of an issue. I think that anyone who doesn't is intellectually lazy and afraid to have their fragile belief system challenged. Those who can think for themselves can argue either end of an issue, because we are paying attention and not bending over for shallow, simplistic, dishonest, tribal talking points.

For the thousandth time: We won't have an "honest conversation on race" in this country unless and until both ends honestly hold their own accountable for their actions.

The Left has to face the fact that generations of the coddling of minorities has resulted in the under-achievement of minorities. When you constantly spin for, deny, attack for and minimize a person's or group's worst behaviors, all you're doing is enabling more of those behaviors. And PC and Identity Politics have only served to pour gasoline on that fire.

The Right has to fact the fact that racism still does exist from the Right, and not to a small degree. And again, when you constantly spin for, deny, attack for and minimize a person's or group's worst behaviors, all you're doing is enabling more of those behaviors. I'm truly not sure which is worse: An old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid racist or someone who enables ALL racists.

No, racism is not a Right/Left determiner. Until you admit that racism crosses all boundaries, then you are being not just intellectually lazy, but dishonest as well.

The fast food joints will stop free refills of soda because of the virus.

______

You said:

"The problems are systemic, and they are mainly problems caused by the left wing."

I agree.

The problems are in the rotting major cities run by Democrats for at least half a century.

When do we have a conversation about that---other than "we need more resources"?

_____

What will be different?

Trump will get a much smaller fraction of the black vote.

The next time a bunch of bystanders are filming a cop, he will think twice about murdering someone.

For over a century, the black community has been trying to alert the broader society of the brutality and injustice being inflicted on them. Now that everyone has cameras at their fingertips, we are all seeing with our own eyes what can no longer be denied.

It started with the filming of the beating of Rodney King, and the evidence of oppression has been piling ever higher.

In recent weeks, we saw a man killed for jogging while black. We saw a white woman bear false witness against someone for birdwatching while black.

Think about that 911 call that woman made. The man pointed out to her that there were signs clearly posted saying her dog must be leashed. Rather than apologize and leash her dog, she chose instead to not only flaunt the law, she decided to frame an innocent man.

When black people talk about "white privilege" this is EXACTLY what they are talking about.

Before the days of cell phone cameras, that black man would have been arrested, thrown into a helhole until his trial, and the prosecutor would have been telling a jury as they listened to the 911 call, "Listen to the terror in her voice!" as she calls for help as the big bad black man threatened to kill her.

Now here's the thing you really need to think about: If you think nothing will change after these protests, then you have just acknowledged that it is going to take some serious even more serious carnage to get your fucking attention.
Well now there is knee-deep horseshit. Well trained by the left media.
One problem.... Police brutality happens against all races. You think only blacks get the brutality?
We could trade YouTube videos of police harassment against blacks vs. whites all day long...hell..I will even post up 2 to every 1 you post up. Easily.
Another thing.... the brutality you see is virtually always happening when the suspect is fighting back, belligerent and otherwise uncooperative.
Take right here in Indy Monday evening, live on livestream on channel 6 news. A black guy is out well past the curfew, in a neighborhood he does not live in. With him is 4 or 5 other young black males. He decides he is going to be a jackass. While the police are calmly trying to get him to sit on the curb... he is yelling all manner of Fuck You!!... you fucking racist!!...Fucking pigs!!!.... refusing to sit down... so the cop has to get back up, by the time it is all over 5 cops hav ethis guy pinned to the ground. And there he is yelling and screaming "Police brutality!!... show everyone this video!!!... fucking bullshit!!!.... etc. etc.
Meanwhile several other people are walking by, several of them are white. You can see the police stop them, they show their IDs...can't here the conversation... but they are pointing...guessing they are saying I work over there and on my way home etc. so the Police are letting them go - OBVIOUSLY... the blacks around start screaming RACISM!!!...letting WHITE PEOPLE GO!!!!.... fucking bullshit!!!

Get anything?
Wow. Another fan of a police state. "Papers! Show me your papers!"

Tell me, fuckwit. How many white joggers get shot by vigilantes?

Tell me how the white c*nt was in the right to call 911 and try to frame an innocent black man?

How many white men have been suffocated to death by the cops?

The actual data doesn't support your position. Sorry.

Yes, people who work hard, educate themselves and come from families with both a mother and father make more money.
That's not income inequality thats reality.

Yes, people who work hard, educate themselves and come from families with both a mother and father make more money.
That's not income inequality thats reality.

Not really what I'm talking about. At all. Thanks, tho.

It started with the filming of the beating of Rodney King

You don't know your history very well. Are you unfamiliar with Marquette Frye or Eugene Williams.

Race riots in America date back to pre-Civil War Days. They will continue to happen until people can stop seeing themselves as a part of a racial America and come to term with the fact that every American is striving and working for the same thing.

There is going to be rioting and mayhem through the election season as that is what this is really all about when it comes to the paid anarchists by the Democrat Party and George Soros, Obama, and his influence and gang of thugs. This era of atrocity has nothing to do with George Floyd and peaceful protesting. It is political. It has been planned probably as a last resort to bring down Donald J. Trump and our system of government and the Republic for which he stands.

Racist blacks are their own worst enemy. If they would stop constantly differentiating themselves from the rest of the population they would have been as one with humanity but they really don't want acceptance, they want power and the white man dead. The sad part for me is they are taking down the thousands of really rational and hard-working, civil, friendly, and NOT filled with hate, black men and women who just want to get on with their lives and their families and their churches. Those are some very sweet people. That element of the black population is being destroyed by the leftists who are trying to keep them down and set them back by giving them free everything. Self-respecting blacks want to earn their way by being hired to do jobs they apply for but because of the Democrat party, employers will be afraid to even hire them now. Back to square one because one great leader and president helped blacks fulfill dreams and made them feel proud. The lowest unemployment rate for blacks in history thanks to President Trump. Trump made blacks of goodwill feel appreciated and I happen to be grateful for that. They were up and coming and I was happy and hopeful.

This is all about subversives bringing down a president in November.

Nope.

Like what?

Mac1958

Not better at all. You didn't actually state YOUR opinion.
I am saying we have had 1,000's of "honest conversations" about race. many, many, many times. THIS IS THE PROBLEM. As soon as a white person gets honest - they are immediately attacked and called racist and white privilege. If a black person gets honest - they are labeled an uncle Tom and didn't grow up in the hood.

It is all bullshit. On the race issue - sorry Mac, on this one - the right is...right. The left is horribly wrong. All they care - Black Votes Matter.
You can't get a left person to honestly talk about racism. Impossible. They won't go there, waaaaaay too much fear of not going along with the plan.

Last edited:

Nope.

Like what?

Mac1958

I am saying we have had 1,000's of "honest conversations" about race. many, many, many times. THIS IS THE PROBLEM. As soon as a white person gets honest - they are immediately attacked and called racist and white privilege. If a black person gets honest - they are labeled an uncle Tom and didn't grow up in the hood.

It is all bullshit. On the race issue - sorry Mac, on this one - the right is...right. The left is horribly wrong. All they care - Black Votes Matter.
You can't get a left person to honestly talk about racism. Impossible. They won't go there, waaaaaay too much fear of not going along with the plan.
You and I disagree that we have had honest conversations.

That means that each side, the Right included, has to honestly admit its failures, bad elements, and contributions to the problem.

I can't get most of the Trumpsters here to even admit that racism still exists on the Right. That is beyond dishonest, and closer to a pathology. And they SURE AS HELL aren't going to say anything to hold their own accountable.

I don't know how that can be denied. So I don't detect an honest conversation here.

Last edited:

Nope.

Like what?

Mac1958

You and I disagree that we have had honest conversations.

That means that each side, the Right included, has to honestly admit its failures, bad elements, and contributions to the problem.

I can't get most of the Trumpsters here to even admit that racism still exists on the Right. That is beyond dishonest, and closer to a pathology. And they SURE AS HELL aren't going to say anything to hold their own accountable.

I don't know how that can be denied. So I don't detect an honest conversation here.
Again.... like what? (has the right done wrong)
Like refusing to constantly raise the bar on how much money to keep throwing at them?
or complaining about constantly lowering the bar on education requirements etc. for them?
Like... refusing to acknowledge that white privilege is the reason why I am where I am?
Like bringing up inner city black culture and the complete breakdown of the family structure is the core of the problem?

Specifically what is it you are referring to?
A person can't defend or discuss a blanket "you are wrong" argument.

Forum List

Back