When the gun buy back plan goes into effect, remember this when they knock at your door...How do you protect yourself?

Ok. Let’s say I give up my Mini-14 for $10k. Now what do I have left that isn’t an “assault weapon”. Shotguns. Bolt action rifles. Those fire a much bigger bullet a lot farther with greater accuracy.

I still have pistols. Including my Magnums.

So am I defenseless? According to the experts. The first weapon in every list for home defense is a shotgun. Every list has a shotgun right at number one. Yet according to the OP it is hopeless to even think of defending my home with a shotgun.
the mini 14 has never fallen under the AWB definition of an assault rifle

A truly idiotic post given the fact there will be no ‘mandatory buy back’ of firearms.
True!

They’ll just come around and take them. Just like the last time when Obama was elected.
Trust me, in light of the mass shootings, school shootings and etc, otherwise that was out of control during Democrat rule just like crime is in the inner cities Democrat's control, if Obama or any Democrat could challenge the 2nd amendment in a serious way, and without a blowback from hell, then of course you would have seen these things take place, but it wasn't the time nor the place for it, and Democrat's knew it, but after all that has transpired lately, the Democrat's might feel froggy and jump.

Won't be good, but there ain't no telling what you all might try now.

The American people will strongly resist draconian anti Constitutional attacks on our gun right Liberties.

You can blame the cowardice of the Supreme Country. They absolutely chickenshitted out of doing something about the Democrats stealing our election.

We have lost confidence in our Courts. We can't depend upon the Court to protect our Constitutional Liberties. Americans know this now. Our institutions have failed us. Our Liberties are not enshrined in a Bill of Rights but at the whim of confused hate filled Communists assholes like China Joe.

There very well could be blood in the streets of America and I am not talking about a few racist BLM dickheads beating up a White woman. I am talking about a 100,000 armed men marching on DC.

There very well could be blood in the streets of America and I am not talking about a few racist BLM dickheads beating up a White woman. I am talking about a 100,000 armed men marching on DC.
And you'll be leading the charge of course: right from Mom's basement!

Used to work with a fellow who stockpiled a bunch of guns in is trailer preparing for the race war he was sure was coming. When he died of cancer, the guns were the first thing his wife sold.

Forum List

Back