When pollsters “call out” good Americans don’t answer...they’re at work or busy raising families.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The flaw in harvesting data via telephone in the 21st century.
Just think about it...Do productive folks whom are mindful of time management and the value of their time really take calls from pollsters?
How likely is it that data being collected is being collected primarily from the lower 1/3?
How skewed would the data be if most was coming from our lowest grade?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?

There are several flaws with polling as it is conducted today. As you correctly point out, who is more likely to answer a telephone poll? Someone hard at work or someone bored at home watching soaps and talk shows?

There are several flaws with polling as it is conducted today. As you correctly point out, who is more likely to answer a telephone poll? Someone hard at work or someone bored at home watching soaps and talk shows?

Kind of a no-brainer isn’t it?
I’ll often log in to one of our surveillance systems where I can monitor 90 employees and their work habits. I’ll watch my most productive ignore call after call to their cell phones while my least productive will answer every single call they get. Kinda telling huh?

I’ll often log in to one of our surveillance systems where I can monitor 90 employees and their work habits. I’ll watch my most productive ignore call after call to their cell phones while my least productive will answer every single call they get. Kinda telling huh?

perhaps if you went to school and studied some statistics you wouldn't be such a broke loser.

:cuckoo:

The flaw in harvesting data via telephone in the 21st century.
Just think about it...Do productive folks whom are mindful of time management and the value of their time really take calls from pollsters?
How likely is it that data being collected is being collected primarily from the lower 1/3?
How skewed would the data be if most was coming from our lowest grade?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?
Huh....must have gotten a poll result you didn't like?

creep

Polls are bullshit.
You show me a honest mainstream poll and i will fuck a unicorn.
You will have to supply the unicorn. I am no welshman.

Polls are bullshit.
How do you know they're NOT honest? They go out of their way to be accurate. I think there are about 500% too many of them and you can't bet the farm on them, so what are their use to anyone but politicians? Why does the general populace need to know the % of the people who think this or such about a particular issue? I think they can influence people's thinking and should be severely limited.
Your fascist friend, OL

Polls are bullshit.
How do you know they're NOT honest? They go out of their way to be accurate. I think there are about 500% too many of them and you can't bet the farm on them, so what are their use to anyone but politicians? Why does the general populace need to know the % of the people who think this or such about a particular issue? I think they can influence people's thinking and should be severely limited.
Your fascist friend, OL
I dont see how you could come up with a group of questions that can show how the country feels about something. Especially only asking a few hundred people.
There will always be something that corrodes what the actual results would be.
I wasnt necessarily calling the pollsters dishonest.

perhaps if you went to school and studied some statistics you wouldn't be such a broke loser.

:cuckoo:

We’ve done this before...no?
I could buy your filthy ass many times over...I’m sure.
I might pay more in property taxes in one year than you have ever earned in your best five years combined.

Polls are bullshit.
Your fascist friend, OL
I dont see how you could come up with a group of questions that can show how the country feels about something. Especially only asking a few hundred people.
Sure you can come up with a group of questions that shows how the country feels about something--but how they pose those questions and then report the results can be pretty slick. So there can be manipulation to make a poll seem more or less in favor of something just by how a question is posed.

I never got as far as Statistics, so don't ask me how they know, but apparently a certain number of random people will statistically represent what the country as a whole thinks. Don't ask me--ask a poker player.
And you're right--the more people questioned, the better.

Polls are bullshit.
Your fascist friend, OL
Sure you can come up with a group of questions that shows how the country feels about something--but how they pose those questions and then report the results can be pretty slick. So there can be manipulation to make a poll seem more or less in favor of something just by how a question is posed.

I never got as far as Statistics, so don't ask me how they know, but apparently a certain number of random people will statistically represent what the country as a whole thinks. Don't ask me--ask a poker player.
And you're right--the more people questioned, the better.

Data acquisition via telephone these days is a total fucking joke...period....Particularly when polling for political data in a hostile political environment.
There are way too many variables...geography being one of the largest.
Good people support the Trump admin.
Good people have a tendency to be on the National Do Not Call List
Good people screen phone calls
Good people have better shit to do with their time
In a nutshell, this means that pollsters harvest most of their data from ignorant lowlifes. Ignorant lowlifes don’t support Trump agendas.
This is a no-brainer...Simple shit to understand for third graders....no?

And more and more people have unlisted cell phones. If pollsters reach them, it's computer generated. I don't answer any call that is unlisted. Period.

And more and more people have unlisted cell phones. If pollsters reach them, it's computer generated. I don't answer any call that is unlisted. Period.

Exactly....broke piece of shits always answer their phones....hoping they won some free shit.

Does anyone sane really believe polls are anything more than a persuasive tool used on the ignorant and gullible?

Forum List

Back