When it's all said and done, what do you get?

I do not think that white male Christians are what make up CORE AMERICA. That is all you want to protect and preserve.
Who do you think is more compelled to protect and preserve America than are white Christian males?
Do you see what I’m getting at?

Last edited:
Who do you think is more compelled to protect and preserve America than are white Christian males?

You do not want to protect and preserve anything, you want to turn back time to a period where the white male was the had all the power and everyone else was subservient to them.

You hate the idea of an America where everyone is treated equally and where the words of the Declaration of Independence are actually followed

You do not want to protect and preserve anything, you want to turn back time to a period where the white male was the had all the power and everyone else was subservient to them.
It’s quite sad that you can’t see the simplicity…that you find it so unbelievable that people would want to pass on the same exceptional America that generations before them passed on…it’s sad that you think so little of core Americans that you believe a nation full of Mexico’s people can and will sustain the America we know and built.

You hate the idea of an America where everyone is treated equally and where the words of the Declaration of Independence are actually followed
hahaha…Do you really believe white heterosexuals are treated equally in this nation?
My bet is that you are not brave enough to answer that question with accuracy.

It’s quite sad that you can’t see the simplicity…that you find it so unbelievable that people would want to pass on the same exceptional America that generations before them passed on…it’s sad that you think so little of core Americans that you believe a nation full of Mexico’s people can and will sustain the America we know and built.

You are not a core American no matter how many times you tell yourself that you are. Real, core Americans believe the words of the DOI that all men are created equal. You are not such a person.

Do you really believe white heterosexuals are treated equally in this nation?
My bet is that you are not brave enough to answer that question with accuracy.

No, they are not treated equally in this country, they are still given special privileges and power due to their luck of being born a white male.

Yeah, yeah….Just don’t look at the REAL data….right? Trust what weird Mexico First globalists say about their ‘personal experiences’…right?
View attachment 880696

If you Lib-Lite-Tarians could roll someone out worth a little more than dogshit legit people might take a look…Why can’t you?

The welfare state has been growing since Reagan started destroying the USD. R & D's alike have funded the welfare system and destroyed the USD value.
If kept up with inflation, the minimum wage would something like $80hr now. And because of the loss in USD value, a lot of our jobs have been outsourced. Which is a double hit on the economy and living expenses.

It's all tied together. And it's a huge part of the reason why so many from south of out border and other places on the globe, want to come here.
My Vietnamese girlfriend came here for that very reason. Every Mexican I know came here for that very reason.

If you're state hands out a lot of welfare, that's on you and your state government. Here's the Federal welfare explanation.

Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs

You are not a core American no matter how many times you tell yourself that you are. Real, core Americans believe the words of the DOI that all men are created equal. You are not such a person.
Again, you have me wrong…there’s nothing I love more than core American dark people.…there’s nothing I hate more than woke white guilt America haters.
All men are “created equal”, we’re all pure from the womb….we just don’t stay equal as time goes on.
No, they are not treated equally in this country, they are still given special privileges and power due to their luck of being born a white male.
Are you sure?
Are white kids getting into colleges for the color of their skin?
Are white kids getting grants for the color of their skin?
Are white farmers being funded by government for the color of their skin?
Are white Supreme Court Justices being appointed for the color of their skin?
Are whites being selected Vice President for the color of their skin?
Are whites starring in every commercial for the color of their skin?

(this is the part where you scream “SHUT UP RACIST” and pretend I’m wrong)

The welfare state has been growing since Reagan started destroying the USD. R & D's alike have funded the welfare system and destroyed the USD value.
If kept up with inflation, the minimum wage would something like $80hr now. And because of the loss in USD value, a lot of our jobs have been outsourced. Which is a double hit on the economy and living expenses.

It's all tied together. And it's a huge part of the reason why so many from south of out border and other places on the globe, want to come here.
My Vietnamese girlfriend came here for that very reason. Every Mexican I know came here for that very reason.

If you're state hands out a lot of welfare, that's on you and your state government. Here's the Federal welfare explanation.

Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs

Welfare and crime are just small fractions of the overall problem related to “immigrants”.
Todays immigrants do not benefit Americans and or America and its institutions in any way…they are a liability, a burden in all facets. You globalists have busted your asses trying to flip the script…you have foolish idiots like Unkotare and Golfing Gator believing that immigration is no longer supposed to benefit Americans or America…it is only suppose to benefit the immigrant and that Americans deserve the burden because Emma Lazarus wrote a poem in 1883.
We don’t need to save 20% on lettuce if it means that our schools go to shit, that our healthcare goes to shit, that our jails and prisons are full, that our social services are loaded down, that collegiate or trade school opportunities are taken from Americans, that blacks are run from their neighborhoods, that menial labor jobs that blacks used to work are taken by uninvited brown people….it just doesn't make any sense in any way to any stable sane minded person.
Remember….bank robbers only rob banks because “they are looking for a better life for their family”.

Welfare and crime are just small fractions of the overall problem related to “immigrants”.
Todays immigrants do not benefit Americans and or America and its institutions in any way…they are a liability, a burden in all facets. You globalists have busted your asses trying to flip the script…you have foolish idiots like Unkotare and Golfing Gator believing that immigration is no longer supposed to benefit Americans or America…it is only suppose to benefit the immigrant and that Americans deserve the burden because Emma Lazarus wrote a poem in 1883.
We don’t need to save 20% on lettuce if it means that our schools go to shit, that our healthcare goes to shit, that our jails and prisons are full, that our social services are loaded down, that collegiate or trade school opportunities are taken from Americans, that blacks are run from their neighborhoods, that menial labor jobs that blacks used to work are taken by uninvited brown people….it just doesn't make any sense in any way to any stable sane minded person.
Remember….bank robbers only rob banks because “they are looking for a better life for their family”.
Idiot boy ^^^^^ still thinks ALL immigrants are illegal immigrants, and does NOT understand US citizenship. Immigrants and illegal aliens are NOT the same. Immigrants today are assimilating and contributing just as generations before them did. I see it firsthand every day.

It's a problem created by the Republicans and democrats, that you keep electing.

Without the immigrants, you'd be spending a lot more than .20 cent extra for that lettuce.

It's a problem created by the Republicans and democrats, that you keep electing.
hahaha…You keep saying that crazy shit and you look crazier everytime you do…What policy of Trumps made “immigrants” feel welcome and encouraged in America?
Without the immigrants, you'd be spending a lot more than .20 cent extra for that lettuce.
How much more would we pay?
I wonder how much more Mollie Tibbetts would have been happy paying if it meant keeping “immigrants” out of her country?

IMG_1744.jpeg

Unkotare

Idiot boy ^^^^^ still thinks ALL immigrants are illegal immigrants, and does NOT understand US citizenship. Immigrants and illegal aliens are NOT the same. Immigrants today are assimilating and contributing just as generations before them did. I see it firsthand every day.
^^^

hahaha…You keep saying that crazy shit and you look crazier everytime you do…What policy of Trumps made “immigrants” feel welcome and encouraged in America?
[/QUOTE]

Helping to over inflate the value of the USD with his debt ceiling increases and putting $8 trillion in new money into the economy. Forcing pay increases for most of America.

People coming here are mostly from countries were $15hr is an upper to upper middle class wage. They're making $10 per day in their country. So they come here to make that $15hr so they can more easily support their loved ones at home. And have a better financial future.
It's the same exact reason for the US's gold rush in the 1800's.

Ask any one that came here illegally and is now prosperous.
A landscaper in my hometown did just that. Now he owns an nice house here in the US, with his wife and 5 kids. And he's supporting his mom & dad, plus other family members in Mexico. Built them a huge house down there. And that's where he's going to retire.
All paid for my American homeowners, who love his work. Because he and his hands (also illegals) do a damn good job at a very good price.

Once the election is over, the only thing that's going to matter is how well they do their jobs, right? Their charisma isn't going to mean anything. Their debate skills aren't going to matter. In fact, their previous record isn't going to matter either. It's going to be "what are you going to do now and how are you going to get it done."

Right now, both Biden and Trumps record is important. It's a chance to reflect on what they're all about. With Biden, he's old AF. Clearly his mental ability is in decline. When supporting Biden, you're really supporting his VP. Which happens to be Kamala. No one wanted her for POTUS the first time around, because even democrats knew she wasn't presidential material. She's not even VP material.
The oil industry is back in a boom stage. But it's not because of anything he did. "We the People" suffered through the economic down turn and are starting to rebound the economy. (We did that, not Biden)
By the time the elections roll around, if Biden is still alive, he'll get credit for things he didn't have much to do with. As Trump did.
People went back to work after covid, because that's what people chose to do. Not because Biden.

And if Trump wins (I have no doubt that he will), what can we expect? Revenge? Maybe. Maybe not. Trump supporters are hoping he does the same thing the left has done to him. Go after political opponents, after spending 4 years bashing Biden for doing it. Revenge fantasy.
Other things we can expect is increases in the debt ceiling, more spending increases. Higher deficits. And with the economy in a recovery stage, Trump will probably try to take credit for it (again). Once again, he'll brag about low gas prices, low inflation and a booming economy. And in return, his old ass is going to open our check book and start writing out checks for any retarded thing that comes in a spending bill.

Everyone I know personally and on political forums have already made up their minds on who they're supporting. By now, I doubt anyone is going to change their minds.
Even though I believe there should be a LOT of mind changing between now and the election. Because Biden/Trump part duh won't be good for the country. And neither will a Trump or Biden presidency.

We've been there, done that.

Voting 3rd party is retarded. But this meme rings true.

Voting 3rd party means THEY choose who sits in the WH and what the President does or does not
Voting Democrat means THEY choose who sits in the WH and what the President does or does not
Voting Republican means THEY choose who sits in the WH and what the President does or does not

So you see.....without The People doing something quite spectacular (and dangerous), freedom is gone with the wind. Just like that.

Forum List

Back