when it's all said and done there's been nothing as amazing as the Hunter Biden Laptop

The poll is lying?
serious? polls are for demofks so they can jack off each other. Where's the questions? Post those fool.

Notice how the demofks never post their questions to misinform?

Biden declassified everything September 2022

Which includes everything.
he can't declassify what was already removed under a different president. He can only declassify his term.

You must realize that most heads of the fbi have been republican appointees.
True. I'll call them "Establishment Republicans" or "The Deep State".
Ever hear the saying "Politics makes strange bedfellows"?

Trump as the outsider threatened both sides of the Deep State.

yep, documents that are in the vault under his presidency. you need to educate.
Don't be stupid. The president can declassify (sometimes just by saying it) everything that was ever classified. No matter when, or by who it was classified.

Ex: UFO files from the 1950's

Or it could be another of these:
On April 25, 1983, Stern magazine—the German answer to Life—held a press conference to make a sensational announcement: their star reporter had discovered a trove of Hitler’s personal diaries, lost since a plane crash in 1945. Now Stern would begin publishing what he’d found.

The magazine claimed that the diaries—of which, remarkably, there had been no previous record—would require a major rewriting of Hitler’s biography and the history of the Third Reich. The handwritten volumes included everything from descriptions of flatulence and halitosis (“Eva says I have bad breath”), to an account of Braun’s hysterical pregnancy in 1940, and the revelation that a surprisingly sensitive Hitler didn’t know what was happening to the Jews.

Two weeks later, the diaries were exposed as fakes—and not particularly good ones, written at great speed by Konrad Kujau, a small-time crook and prolific forger.

When the president at the time declassified them. I am not aware of the actual date.
When Biden, as a senator took classified information, it was a CRIME the second he walked out the door. Declassifying after the fact means nothing.

Forum List

Back