FLASHBACK: Gen Milley said under oath he would warn enemy in advance if the US was about to attack.

Why is this clown not locked up, much less still in charge?

This is common knowledge and no one in any position of authority cares. That is why I say we are in serious trouble. Gen Milley is a traitor as he pledged his allegiance to Xi Jinping over his President. No one gives a shit.

Why is this clown not locked up, much less still in charge?

YES...thanks for that. He quietly and secretly contacted the chinese and told them he'd give them a heads up if President Trump ordered a strike. WHAT THE HELL...An AMERICAN GENERAL PULLS THAT SHIT!!??

He shoulda been in chains as soon as it came to light. sorry bastard.

YES...thanks for that. He quietly and secretly contacted the chinese and told them he'd give them a heads up if President Trump ordered a strike. WHAT THE HELL...An AMERICAN GENERAL PULLS THAT SHIT!!??

He shoulda been in chains as soon as it came to light. sorry bastard.
I do agree. IF this is true he should be courts-martialed. But his CIC was a clown and he was trying to do the best for his county. But I doubt any of this is true. ed

I do agree. IF this is true he should be courts-martialed. But his CIC was a clown and he was trying to do the best for his county. But I doubt any of this is true. ed
Which CiC are you calling the clown? The one that would have had the balloon down just outside Alaska or the one who let it float over the entire nation?

And as a military leader who would be better. A man letting spy balloons flying over and promoting gays? Or someone doing their job shooting that shit down and promoting an actual fighting force.

General Mark Milley is just another typical trash Trump appointee. Just like inflation causing Fed Chairman Jerome Powell & Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin who followed Trumps orders to "Run the Presses!" Print US Dollars baby print!

Forum List

Back