If we fight in Ukraine we should only send gay darkies and fat dykes

For equity!

aushhshshshshhs.png

What a joke the fusa is

If we fight in Ukraine we should only send gay darkies and fat dykes

For equity!

View attachment 599690

What a joke the fusa is

Say what you want. But she’s more man than you are. She joined the military. She volunteered for Airborne. She jumps out of airplanes knowing that eventually she will be injured or die doing so. And she does it.

So what have you done?

But somehow I have the intellect to know ahead of time all of the inconsistent talking points reactionary morons like you will vomit out...

You folks glorify and worship Putin for 2 major reasons -- one...he is white....this is important for your need to vicariously wrap your interests in his...second is...cucks like yourself have ALWAYS longed for an authoritarian dictator...as long as that person punished the people you don't like..that is why Conservatives like yourself back every last one of them...as long as they are white....no matter if it is Orban and the far right movement in Hungary, or the one in Poland, etc, etc, etc..

^^^This coming from the guy who voted for and supports a white authoritarian dictator.

LOL

"The Fox News host Tucker Carlson again questioned why the US would side with Ukraine as Russia appears poised to invade the country. "Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine?" Carlson asked on Monday night. He said that Ukraine was "strategically irrelevant to the United States. No rational person could defend a war with Russia over Ukraine. Nobody thinks a war like that would make America safer or stronger or more prosperous."

Carlson has previously sided with Russia over Ukraine, saying in December that Putin was justified in building up troops along the border. Carlson said that the US needed to focus on its own economy instead, and that China benefits from the US having a conflict with Russia."

Tucker is partly right -- the US should not commit a single US soldier to put their life on the line for Ukraine...It is delusional to consider a military intervention into the Ukraine/Russia issue -- and honestly, why is it disloyal to root for Russia in that exchange?? As even Tucker acknowledged; Russia is totally justified to build up troops around the border of Ukraine -- and I agree with former Sec. of State Pompeo; because Putin really is a very talented and powerful leader; I mean he is former KGB -- so you know he is bad ass -- why not back the winner of a war instead of the loser?? And we all know that Ukraine will lose any war against Russia...Best thing to do is for Americans to sit back and watch how a real Alpha male leader gets things done....and hope that we have a leader like him some day very soon....
Given Putin, "if you give a mouse a cookie".

Ukraine is a democratic nation; Putin is King, Despot and a Murderer. Tucker Carlson is a bad Actor and not a patriot.

Tucker didn't say "it's best to side with Russia", somebody named "Sinead Baker from some junk blog said he did. Ukraine is a crooked little country that hired Biden's son for a no show job on a energy board. The funny thing is that Biden set up the scenario for the Russian buildup with his strange indecisive comments. You almost gotta laugh that the same lefties that spit on American Soldiers forty years ago now want the U.S. to get into a shooting war with Russia.

I stand with Ukraine for a few simple reasons. First. Principle.

It is a horrible precedent to set that a large nation should be able to stomp a smaller nation without provocation into submission. It is even more dangerous to allow a seizing of territory and the resources for purpose of economic gain.

It is simply put wrong. Those days of the strong subjugating the weak while the world stood by and did nothing are over.

History.

History has shown that standing early to oppose aggression is always cheaper than the alternative. Waiting and especially declaring that it does not affect you leads to greater costs later.

Imagine if we had announced we were going to war with Germany when Hitler marched into the Rhineland. We could have saved trillions of dollars and millions of lives.

That is one example. Certainly. But there are numerous examples in history.

It is why we went into Korea. We knew it would cost lives and money. We were just as certain that avoiding the action would lead to a larger war.

Or worse. An enemy so large and powerful as to be unstoppable. That would be the death of everything we hold as vital.

We must stand. We may even fight. There may be a global war costing millions of lives. It even a trillion loves if it goes nuclear. But that awful result almost certainly will be the end if we do nothing now.
Ukraine has only one real choice...rejoin Russia. If not they will become the plunder bitch of Europe and their central banks.

They are not safe with NATO as their baby sitter. Putin is no angel....but he will prevent that from happening.

Ukraine has only one real choice...rejoin Russia. If not they will become the plunder bitch of Europe and their central banks.

They are not safe with NATO as their baby sitter. Putin is no angel....but he will prevent that from happening.
Are you an actual GRU agent or just a paid Russian troll?

Ok. I’ll side with you if you can tell me how many people died because of Chernobyl. That was in Ukraine.

Tucker didn't say "it's best to side with Russia", somebody named "Sinead Baker from some junk blog said he did. Ukraine is a crooked little country that hired Biden's son for a no show job on a energy board. The funny thing is that Biden set up the scenario for the Russian buildup with his strange indecisive comments. You almost gotta laugh that the same lefties that spit on American Soldiers forty years ago now want the U.S. to get into a shooting war with Russia.
I separated from active duty in 1969, and I'm a lefty who lived in the Sunset District in San Francisco, nearby was the Haight Ashbury District. No one spit on me, and I still had the short hair for months after being muster outed. Why don't you grow up and know what you've experienced and not what you are echo what other kooks spew.

Gotta luv Republicans.

The so-called party of Raygunn.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Democrats attack capitalist Russia and run interference for communist China's genocide. I guess, the Chinese are just killing brown people, the party of the Klan shows it's true colors again.

You mean, we should forget Reagan and back the "Evil Empire"? You and Tucker are quite the appeasers, are you? How much of Europe would be enough for you guys?
Have you followed world history since 1989?

Zelensky is a media entertainer
... who has personally resurrected the profession in the estimation of freedom-loving folks around the world.

Presidet Zelenskyy had been a comedian before he was elected President.

He stopped wearing a silly red hat when he became the leader of his nation.

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 8.34.59 AM.png

He had distinguished himself internationally when he stood up to the Cry Baby Loser and refused to contrive fake criminal charges against the Loser's opponent, despite the Loser's withholding desperately-needed military aid for Ukraine's security.

"The Fox News host Tucker Carlson again questioned why the US would side with Ukraine as Russia appears poised to invade the country. "Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine?" Carlson asked on Monday night. He said that Ukraine was "strategically irrelevant to the United States. No rational person could defend a war with Russia over Ukraine. Nobody thinks a war like that would make America safer or stronger or more prosperous."

Carlson has previously sided with Russia over Ukraine, saying in December that Putin was justified in building up troops along the border. Carlson said that the US needed to focus on its own economy instead, and that China benefits from the US having a conflict with Russia."

Tucker is partly right -- the US should not commit a single US soldier to put their life on the line for Ukraine...It is delusional to consider a military intervention into the Ukraine/Russia issue -- and honestly, why is it disloyal to root for Russia in that exchange?? As even Tucker acknowledged; Russia is totally justified to build up troops around the border of Ukraine -- and I agree with former Sec. of State Pompeo; because Putin really is a very talented and powerful leader; I mean he is former KGB -- so you know he is bad ass -- why not back the winner of a war instead of the loser?? And we all know that Ukraine will lose any war against Russia...Best thing to do is for Americans to sit back and watch how a real Alpha male leader gets things done....and hope that we have a leader like him some day very soon....
Ever try to answer his question? Instead of attacking?

Zelensky is a media entertainer
And a puppet of one of Ukraine's principal backers of neo-Nazi militias:
How an embattled Ukrainian oligarch has kept his grip on an economic empire
Kolomoisky%20Zelensky.jpg

How Ukraine's Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia - The Grayzone

"Igor Kolomoisky, a Ukrainian energy baron of Jewish heritage, has been a top funder of Azov since it was formed in 2014.

"He has also bankrolled private militias like the Dnipro and Aidar Battalions, and has deployed them as a personal thug squad to protect his financial interests.

In 2019, Kolomoisky emerged as the top backer of Zelensky’s presidential bid.

"Though Zelensky made anti-corruption the signature issue of his campaign, the Pandora Papers exposed him and members of his inner circle stashing large payments from Kolomoisky in a shadowy web of offshore accounts."

Kolomoisky also funded Zelensky's role as a corruption fighting Ukrainian president prior to the latter's election to the actual office in May 2019.

Zelensky's approval rating was 24% prior to the Russian invasiono_O

I really hope there is some military parent here that can clue you in on what actual patriotism is.
I fully understand what patriotism is. But it is NOT dying in some politicians false flag war. It is NOT sacrificing out kids in some place in which the USA has no strategic or moral issue. 58,000 good americans died in Kennedy and Johnson's Viet Nam "war". For what? But it did funnel billions of our tax dollars to the defense industry which returned millions to the politicians in the form of campaign contributions. You have no idea what real patriotism is. It is NOT dying to keep the corrupt country of Ukraine from rejoining Russia.

Forum List

Back