When is Sleepy Joe gonna come clean about Ukraine ?

There's no way around it.

When Trump brings up Hunter during the debates, and you know he will, what's Biden gonna do ? He'll stay calm and lie about it, and half the people watching will be stupid enough to believe him.

And still, all the facts are out there, despite the MSM cover-up.

Why should Vice President Biden "come clean" about stupid crap made up by Russians to cover tRump's infidelity?

For that matter how could he? It isn't real.

What I expect Joe to say during the debate is "let me tell you about Hunter and Ukraine....uh...well...it is pretty difficult to be a...uh...hunter...especially with a crane...I'm not even...um...sure that's possible. Crane hunting should be abolished...the Nra is something that...well, that's my time."

Ukraine is Benghazi & Solyndra & the ACA, and every other ridiculous waste of time and energy spent on the Politics Forum. A place where conspiracy theories come to die, for want of evidence.

The echoes on these issues and too many more belong in the rubber room, where those who continue to sully this forum with their fantasies and hate for those who do not buy into their bullshit belong to be ensconced.
Yes, Hunter Biden grifted off of Daddy's name.
All Uncle Joe has to do is point to the entire family of Trump grifters and VOILA! :D
af7099e4e9f5e5bda17c05a4abe13352.jpg

For the Ds to nominate this guy, with a long history of corruption and promotion of corporatist’s policies, proves the party is terribly corrupt and entirely controlled by the transnational capitalists. Somehow their voters don’t know it.
Putting that pack of lies aside.......................you folks need to understand in this election cycle Dems are motivated by essentially the same thing Repubs were in 2016. A recognition (this time based on facts, not lies) that the country can not afford another term given to the worst prez in our history.
Hating Trump is all the D Party has to offer. Hate is not a policy and will do nothing to help the country.

You can’t see that Biden is really not much different than Donnie, exception for his senility.
Donnie appears on drugs every day and Americans know he is lying to them in his melodramatic mumbling or speed induced rants.
I knew it wouldn't take long for the TDS fellowship to assemble.

Many of you brainwashed fools think any who disagrees with you or Trump is deranged, but you know you are delusional and in denial. You just don't know how else to respond. You are brainwashed and programmed for giving the same lame excuses over and over no matter how lame you sound.

We have Trump because Ears and the Bitch sucked so bad. If Ears had been a decent potus, Donnie never wins. Thank Ears for giving us Donnie.

No. We have tRump because Russian propagandists told you they did. It was a lie.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

I didn't change my vote, Son. You changed yours

When Trump brings up Hunter during the debates, and you know he will, what's Biden gonna do ? He'll stay calm and lie about it, and half the people watching will be stupid enough to believe him.

Why should Vice President Biden "come clean" about stupid crap made up by Russians to cover tRump's infidelity?

What I expect Joe to say during the debate is "let me tell you about Hunter and Ukraine....uh...well...it is pretty difficult to be a...uh...hunter...especially with a crane...I'm not even...um...sure that's possible. Crane hunting should be abolished...the Nra is something that...well, that's my time."

Ukraine is Benghazi & Solyndra & the ACA, and every other ridiculous waste of time and energy spent on the Politics Forum. A place where conspiracy theories come to die, for want of evidence.

The echoes on these issues and too many more belong in the rubber room, where those who continue to sully this forum with their fantasies and hate for those who do not buy into their bullshit belong to be ensconced.
All Uncle Joe has to do is point to the entire family of Trump grifters and VOILA! :D

For the Ds to nominate this guy, with a long history of corruption and promotion of corporatist’s policies, proves the party is terribly corrupt and entirely controlled by the transnational capitalists. Somehow their voters don’t know it.
Putting that pack of lies aside.......................you folks need to understand in this election cycle Dems are motivated by essentially the same thing Repubs were in 2016. A recognition (this time based on facts, not lies) that the country can not afford another term given to the worst prez in our history.
Hating Trump is all the D Party has to offer. Hate is not a policy and will do nothing to help the country.

You can’t see that Biden is really not much different than Donnie, exception for his senility.
Donnie appears on drugs every day and Americans know he is lying to them in his melodramatic mumbling or speed induced rants.

Many of you brainwashed fools think any who disagrees with you or Trump is deranged, but you know you are delusional and in denial. You just don't know how else to respond. You are brainwashed and programmed for giving the same lame excuses over and over no matter how lame you sound.

We have Trump because Ears and the Bitch sucked so bad. If Ears had been a decent potus, Donnie never wins. Thank Ears for giving us Donnie.

No. We have tRump because Russian propagandists told you they did. It was a lie.

I believe propaganda.

I believe propaganda.

We knew that.

Really? What makes you believe any debate would occur. The debates have all become ridiculous, especially when questions asked are loaded ones and responses are off topic.
We know how you guys roll.

One data point, four years ago. Got anything besides an echo from the past?

I believe propaganda.

We all knew that.

Ukraine....slavic chump change
xi-joe-hunter-1.png

One bright side of the China virus is the No Malarkey tour is
limited to Joe's living room podcast.

Americans will save money by not having to hurl any eggs at his ugly bus.
( I was kinda looking forward to it actually )
1587237190578.png

I believe propaganda.

We knew that.

Change that. You believe propaganda.

I believe propaganda.

We knew that.

'fraid not.

I believe propaganda.

We knew that.

'fraid not.

‘Fraud so.

I believe propaganda.

We knew that.

'fraid not.

‘Fraud so.

We know you are.

I believe propaganda.

We knew that.

'fraid not.

‘Fraud so.

We know you are.

That’s wrong.

Forum List

Back