When Is It Racism...And When Is It Memorex?

No I cannot tie my own shoes without crying as long as you get to define the definition of both "shoes" and "to tie". To you, the simple scientific methodology of cause and effect is turned into "crying", "whining", "blaming" etc. You seek to take something LOGIC and make it debatable by turning the debate emotional. Whether I am crying or cannot tie my shoes (by your definition), I am not being illogical in suggesting that every cause produces an effect and that every cause is itself an effect of something else, in the temporal continuum of actions begetting reactions. You don't want to touch that logic....because you cannot, thus you obfuscate, deflect, use ad hominem, etc. Your response is not unpredictable. Rather, its rather sophomoric, if not juvenile (you see....I responded to your emotions with my emotional characterizations of your response. That is how you want this to play out....because emotions are void of logic).

To your point in the bold. Whites don't want that. In the abstract what MLK is suggesting is BLACK UNITY and blacks targeting and discriminating to lift up blacks. I tend to totally agree with him. The problem is.....however....white folks. As soon as black folks have Black commencements, black TV shows, black beauty pageants, Black this or black that.....white people cry foul and ask....."why can't whites have white only things". "Why can't white people discriminate in favor of white people if blacks can target blacks to help blacks". We have been there done that. You all fear BLACK UNITY and try to destroy it because, like MLK said, it will help to pull us up....which you do not really want because without someone inferior......how are you going to feel superior?

" The problem is.....however....white folks."

You're partly correct.
" The problem is.....however....white folks....who are Liberals."

1. After the Civil War, blacks embarked on the same journey as immigrant groups...and Irish...the most discriminated against group....took generations to get to where they are today.
But they had this advantage:

2. "It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter

3. Liberals destroyed large groups of blacks making that journey by changing the rules for them:

Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts….Activist judges such as Shapiro and Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.”
Archives - Philly.com

a. In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Liberals lied, black kids died.

4. Blacks are just as capable of climbing the social ladder, but the 'help' by Liberals has restricted that climb.
See if you understand it based on this fact:

"...females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. "
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies....'sympathetically' advanced by Liberals.

The smartest Democrat, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, had it right when he suggested 'benign neglect.'

Citing Anne Coulter doesn't give you any credibility.

Watch this....I love exploding windbags like you:

Sooo....of the dozen scholarly and well documented best sellers of Queen Ann.....

....which are the ones you've read?

None. And I gladly say that. She's full of sht.

Here is an example:

1. After the Civil War, blacks embarked on the same journey as immigrant groups...and Irish...the most discriminated against group....took generations to get to where they are today.

2. "It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter

Irish were not the most discriminated against group. Laws that excluded blacks did not exist for all these others. She is presenting the classic example of historical revision and you suck it right on up because it suits your racist beliefs.

You really don't want to try me on these issues son. I'll show you laws, government policy and supreme court decisions until all you will have left are ad hominem attacks to save face. Like I said citing Anne Coulter gives you ZERO credibility.

So....firmly opposed to the great Coulter.....with absolutely no experience of her works.
How typically Liberal.

Imagine.....if only you had an education.

I just wanted to prove that you are a windbag....and we did so, together.

"You really don't want to try me on these issues..."

I just did....and utterly destroyed you.
No I cannot tie my own shoes without crying as long as you get to define the definition of both "shoes" and "to tie". To you, the simple scientific methodology of cause and effect is turned into "crying", "whining", "blaming" etc. You seek to take something LOGIC and make it debatable by turning the debate emotional. Whether I am crying or cannot tie my shoes (by your definition), I am not being illogical in suggesting that every cause produces an effect and that every cause is itself an effect of something else, in the temporal continuum of actions begetting reactions. You don't want to touch that logic....because you cannot, thus you obfuscate, deflect, use ad hominem, etc. Your response is not unpredictable. Rather, its rather sophomoric, if not juvenile (you see....I responded to your emotions with my emotional characterizations of your response. That is how you want this to play out....because emotions are void of logic).

To your point in the bold. Whites don't want that. In the abstract what MLK is suggesting is BLACK UNITY and blacks targeting and discriminating to lift up blacks. I tend to totally agree with him. The problem is.....however....white folks. As soon as black folks have Black commencements, black TV shows, black beauty pageants, Black this or black that.....white people cry foul and ask....."why can't whites have white only things". "Why can't white people discriminate in favor of white people if blacks can target blacks to help blacks". We have been there done that. You all fear BLACK UNITY and try to destroy it because, like MLK said, it will help to pull us up....which you do not really want because without someone inferior......how are you going to feel superior?

You're partly correct.

Coulter

3. Liberals destroyed large groups of blacks making that journey by changing the rules for them:

Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts….Activist judges such as Shapiro and Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.”
Archives - Philly.com

a. In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Liberals lied, black kids died.

4. Blacks are just as capable of climbing the social ladder, but the 'help' by Liberals has restricted that climb.

"...females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. "
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies....'sympathetically' advanced by Liberals.

The smartest Democrat, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, had it right when he suggested 'benign neglect.'

Sooo....of the dozen scholarly and well documented best sellers of Queen Ann.....

Here is an example:

Coulter

Irish were not the most discriminated against group. Laws that excluded blacks did not exist for all these others. She is presenting the classic example of historical revision and you suck it right on up because it suits your racist beliefs.

You really don't want to try me on these issues son. I'll show you laws, government policy and supreme court decisions until all you will have left are ad hominem attacks to save face. Like I said citing Anne Coulter gives you ZERO credibility.

So....firmly opposed to the great Coulter.....with absolutely no experience of her works.
How typically Liberal.

You didn't destroy anything . I don't have to read Coultes books. I heard her lecture several times. She is full shit.

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

Here is an example:

Coulter

How typically Liberal.

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

Here is an example:

Coulter

How typically Liberal.

You didn't destroy anything . I don't have to read Coultes books. I heard her lecture several times. She is full shit.

" I don't have to read Coultes (sic) books."

C-o-u-l-t-e-r.

You are truly an intellect the rival of garden tools.
Seems you fell out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

See....no vulgarity....just verbal surgery.

....when is it simply a cry for attention?

...or some sort of 'me-too'ism?

...or 'I'm a victim/hero'ism?

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.
If your feelings are hurt....toughen up, move on.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.

2. ‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence
Comedian and Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones took to Twitter on Monday night to excoriate Ritz-Carlton hotels for ‘racist’ treatment she received while staying there this weekend.
leslie.png

Allegations of racism are serious business, and for such a big name hotel as the Ritz Carlton-Los Angeles, certainly means they’re in for trouble. But aside from side-swiping them on Twitter, Jones hasn’t really followed up on her accusations...."

‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence

Leslie: Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner!!!

poor baby... Asian woman spending all her time hating everyone who is darker than she is. :cuckoo:

You're foaming at the mouth again...wipe off that drool.

BTW....I notice that you were unable to find a single quote of mine that authenticates your slander: "Asian woman spending all her time hating everyone who is darker than she is."

Is it because
a. you're really stupid
b. you're an inveterate liar
c. I puncture Liberal lies with metronomic regularity

Which one?

BTW....I don't even hate you....but I do enjoy kicking you around.

Write soon, y'hear!

blah blah blah blah blah

thanks for yet another cut and paste trash post.

C'mon.....try again.

And I'll skewer you again.

How interesting a white racist trying to tell us when thing are racist according to them. That's like the rapist telling us when rape is consensual sex.

Racism no longer exists has been said here so:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.

I thought Political Chic was an Asian?

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.

2. ‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence
Comedian and Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones took to Twitter on Monday night to excoriate Ritz-Carlton hotels for ‘racist’ treatment she received while staying there this weekend.
leslie.png

Allegations of racism are serious business, and for such a big name hotel as the Ritz Carlton-Los Angeles, certainly means they’re in for trouble. But aside from side-swiping them on Twitter, Jones hasn’t really followed up on her accusations...."

‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence

poor baby... Asian woman spending all her time hating everyone who is darker than she is. :cuckoo:

BTW....I notice that you were unable to find a single quote of mine that authenticates your slander: "Asian woman spending all her time hating everyone who is darker than she is."

Is it because
a. you're really stupid

Which one?

Write soon, y'hear!

blah blah blah blah blah

I detect the 'Green-eyed monster of jealousy' in that post.
Are you wishing you had the depth of knowledge that I have?

Well.....educate yourself!
Oh...wait....then you won't be a Liberal.

And exactly what the hell depth of knowledge does your dumb ass have? You cite Ann Coulters ranting about how blacks and others started off on the same path and the ho never mentioned the civil rights cases of the 1880's, Plessy v. Ferguson, restrictive covenants, the myriad pf programs white immigrants got to participate in that blacks did not and you actually think her bullshit s worthy.

PC , you are Asian right? Are you Japanese?

You might want to consider doing what you tell others and educate yourself. You ain't white and you ain't the model minority that whites made up to use in order to deny what they have done to us black folks. Dumb ass puppet. What's up gepetto?.
th

Here is an example:

Coulter

How typically Liberal.

Here is an example:

Coulter

How typically Liberal.

C-o-u-l-t-e-r.

What kind of verbal surgery do you think you are using? I spelled the word several other tines so you whatever point you are trying to make isn't there.

I use profanity to emphasize my disdain . With people like you that's how things have to be done. You need to understand just how fucked up you are.

Gepetto.

th

leslie.png

Hey, another thread where whites don't really know what racism is. That's original

leslie.png

Hey, another thread where whites don't really know what racism is. That's original

Political chic says she's Asian. But that doesn't change the fact that you are right.

leslie.png

Political chic says she's Asian. But that doesn't change the fact that you are right.

What racism have you received in person?

leslie.png

I've been alive 56 years dumb ass. I've experienced every form of racism.

Poor people, in general, are impacted by liberal social policies such as transfer payments. Not due to their color, but rather, their economic CLASS. At the time social policies or liberalism/Great society programs went into high gear, the consequences of racism had already rendered blacks 3 times poorer than whites. Hence, poor people were drawn to liberalism as a relief from poverty and racism created disproportionate poverty among blacks. In other words, if liberalism is the cause then what was the cause that rendered blacks disproportionately liberal? Answer: Racism. Its like.....yeah.....being hit by a car was the cause of my injuries.....but you pushing me into the street was the cause of me getting hit by the car.

Black culture is "African Culture". All culture is learned by its practitioners. Black people in America do not speak African languages, black people do not dress in traditional African clothing, black people do not practice African rights of passage, black people do not practice African religions, etc, etc. Of course, there are exceptions to these rules, but that is the rule. Hence, black culture in America was learned from whites in America. Blacks learned it from what you exposed. The white culture showed blacks the bad side of white culture....and that is what we picked up. Why do you think we call each other the N word? That did not come from Africa.....aka...black culture. That word came from white folks and we mimicked it. Blacks that immigrate to America with TRUE black culture....do much better than blacks whose culture was leaned from watching what white folks did to black folks over the centuries.

Prolonged exposure to white culture, for black people, is like prolonged exposure to radiation. It creates bad mutations.

Oh for f*cks sake...can you tie your own shoes without crying?
What a crock of nonsense. Why not just go ahead and nail yourself to a cross while your at it?

Perhaps you should listen to Martin Luther King, the real MLK...one rarely quoted...

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”.... (Or like you - just blame everything on whitey)

"I come tonight to plead with you, to believe in yourself and believe you are somebody. Nobody else can do this for us, no document can do this for us, no emancipation proclamation can do this for us, ... no civil rights bill can do this for us, if the negro is to be free he must reach down deep into his own resources and sign with the pen and ink of self assertive manhood and declare his own emancipation proclamation!

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

Liberalism vs Conservatism is white folks conundrum. Black folks conundrum has been white folks, be they liberal or conservative, Republicans or democrats. All whites have NEVER been racist, but racist whites have been conservative, liberal, republicans and democrats throughout the centuries. In fact, whites and white racist seem to always lean to the party that is most antithetical to the wishes, goals and desires of blacks. Hell, if the republican party really had the formula to pull black people up.....and black people started voting republican and succeeding.....most whites and certainly racist whites, would start leaning democrat to block the policies that threatens to destroy white supremacy.

Its interesting that people link "liberalism" to black problems.....but Liberal Germany does not seem to have the same issues. You would think that, at least I would think, that the liberalism experiment would produce the same results.....regardless of where and what country or race it acts upon. However, liberalism fails to produce the same failures in most other places and among most other races, that it is said to be responsible for producing in blacks. How could that be? I mean, for theories or proofs to hold up to scientific scrutiny, others have to be able to produce the same results given the same liberalism. Hell...Germany and many European countries are even more liberal and generous with handouts.

The truth is.....its not liberalism that is the problem for blacks.....its RACISM from whites, regardless their political ideology. You might say that it was liberalism in combination with racial oppression that kept blacks down.....well....liberalism happened to whites too, while racial oppression did not. In other words, both whites and blacks lived under liberalism and conservatism in the country.....so that should not account for any difference in our conditions. However, both whites and blacks did not live under racial oppression in this country......hence, liberal did not cause the difference, racial oppression did.

I mean, conservatism is basically not doing anything for people who have been oppressed and or impoverished. Liberalism is policies and programs to help the poor and disenfranchised, and conservatism is just the absence of any such policies. Conservatism = NO HELP. Hence, I can tell you countless poor countries on this planet where people basically GET NO HELP....and guess what......they are still poor. Thus, I am lost to see how a platform of no help is supposed to be the superior choice for historically oppressed and or impoverished people.

Its kind of like medication. You have a chronic disease and start taking medication. Initially you ignore the side effects because you are so happy that it helps or controls your chronic condition. However, the longer your chronic condition is controlled, the more you take it for granted and the more you NOW start focusing on the side effects. You forget what life was like when you had NO HELP (no medication aka no policy) and now you just focus on the problems of side effects. Conservatism is simply the absence of medication for what ills society and it champions its platform by focusing on the side effects of the medication provided by liberals, while ignoring the chronic condition that the medication controlled.

Last edited:

Here is an example:

Coulter

How typically Liberal.

Here is an example:

Coulter

How typically Liberal.

C-o-u-l-t-e-r.

What kind of verbal surgery do you think you are using? I spelled the word several other tines so you whatever point you are trying to make isn't there.

I use profanity to emphasize my disdain . With people like you that's how things have to be done. You need to understand just how fucked up you are.

Gepetto.

th

"What kind of verbal surgery do you think you are using? I spelled the word several other tines (sic)...."

Priceless!

leslie.png

I've been alive 56 years dumb ass. I've experienced every form of racism.

Someone hurt your widdle feelings?????

Ooooo.....poor baby!

That's not 'racism'....that's simply proof of what a wimp you are.

This is racism:
a trip down Democrat Memory Lane...an anniversary of sorts:

murder_fbiposter_700.jpg__700x617_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

Murder in Mississippi | American Experience - WGBH | PBS

leslie.png

The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

leslie.png

Is it because
a. you're really stupid

Which one?

Write soon, y'hear!

blah blah blah blah blah

And exactly what the hell depth of knowledge does your dumb ass have? You cite Ann Coulters ranting about how blacks and others started off on the same path and the ho never mentioned the civil rights cases of the 1880's, Plessy v. Ferguson, restrictive covenants, the myriad pf programs white immigrants got to participate in that blacks did not and you actually think her bullshit s worthy.

You might want to consider doing what you tell others and educate yourself. You ain't white and you ain't the model minority that whites made up to use in order to deny what they have done to us black folks. Dumb ass puppet. What's up gepetto?.
th

"PC , you are Asian right? Are you Japanese?"

왜 물어 보니?

leslie.png

Is it because
a. you're really stupid

Which one?

Write soon, y'hear!

blah blah blah blah blah

th

Hey, windbag....is this racism?

"After spending over a decade in this system, the student’s admission to a university comes down to racial identification.

a. African-American students with scores of 1100 had the same chance of getting into an elite school as white students who had a score of 1410…but Asian-Americans needed a 1550 SATscore."
Is there a bias against college applications from Asian students

b. Then, there's this:
"
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they willnot be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Think he was a Liberal?

Poor people, in general, are impacted by liberal social policies such as transfer payments. Not due to their color, but rather, their economic CLASS. At the time social policies or liberalism/Great society programs went into high gear, the consequences of racism had already rendered blacks 3 times poorer than whites. Hence, poor people were drawn to liberalism as a relief from poverty and racism created disproportionate poverty among blacks. In other words, if liberalism is the cause then what was the cause that rendered blacks disproportionately liberal? Answer: Racism. Its like.....yeah.....being hit by a car was the cause of my injuries.....but you pushing me into the street was the cause of me getting hit by the car.

Black culture is "African Culture". All culture is learned by its practitioners. Black people in America do not speak African languages, black people do not dress in traditional African clothing, black people do not practice African rights of passage, black people do not practice African religions, etc, etc. Of course, there are exceptions to these rules, but that is the rule. Hence, black culture in America was learned from whites in America. Blacks learned it from what you exposed. The white culture showed blacks the bad side of white culture....and that is what we picked up. Why do you think we call each other the N word? That did not come from Africa.....aka...black culture. That word came from white folks and we mimicked it. Blacks that immigrate to America with TRUE black culture....do much better than blacks whose culture was leaned from watching what white folks did to black folks over the centuries.

Prolonged exposure to white culture, for black people, is like prolonged exposure to radiation. It creates bad mutations.

What a crock of nonsense. Why not just go ahead and nail yourself to a cross while your at it?

Perhaps you should listen to Martin Luther King, the real MLK...one rarely quoted...

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”.... (Or like you - just blame everything on whitey)

"I come tonight to plead with you, to believe in yourself and believe you are somebody. Nobody else can do this for us, no document can do this for us, no emancipation proclamation can do this for us, ... no civil rights bill can do this for us, if the negro is to be free he must reach down deep into his own resources and sign with the pen and ink of self assertive manhood and declare his own emancipation proclamation!

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

Liberalism vs Conservatism is white folks conundrum. Black folks conundrum has been white folks, be they liberal or conservative, Republicans or democrats. All whites have NEVER been racist, but racist whites have been conservative, liberal, republicans and democrats throughout the centuries. In fact, whites and white racist seem to always lean to the party that is most antithetical to the wishes, goals and desires of blacks. Hell, if the republican party really had the formula to pull black people up.....and black people started voting republican and succeeding.....most whites and certainly racist whites, would start leaning democrat to block the policies that threatens to destroy white supremacy.

Its interesting that people link "liberalism" to black problems.....but Liberal Germany does not seem to have the same issues. You would think that, at least I would think, that the liberalism experiment would produce the same results.....regardless of where and what country or race it acts upon. However, liberalism fails to produce the same failures in most other places and among most other races, that it is said to be responsible for producing in blacks. How could that be? I mean, for theories or proofs to hold up to scientific scrutiny, others have to be able to produce the same results given the same liberalism. Hell...Germany and many European countries are even more liberal and generous with handouts.

The truth is.....its not liberalism that is the problem for blacks.....its RACISM from whites, regardless their political ideology. You might say that it was liberalism in combination with racial oppression that kept blacks down.....well....liberalism happened to whites too, while racial oppression did not. In other words, both whites and blacks lived under liberalism and conservatism in the country.....so that should not account for any difference in our conditions. However, both whites and blacks did not live under racial oppression in this country......hence, liberal did not cause the difference, racial oppression did.

I mean, conservatism is basically not doing anything for people who have been oppressed and or impoverished. Liberalism is policies and programs to help the poor and disenfranchised, and conservatism is just the absence of any such policies. Conservatism = NO HELP. Hence, I can tell you countless poor countries on this planet where people basically GET NO HELP....and guess what......they are still poor. Thus, I am lost to see how a platform of no help is supposed to be the superior choice for historically oppressed and or impoverished people.

Its kind of like medication. You have a chronic disease and start taking medication. Initially you ignore the side effects because you are so happy that it helps or controls your chronic condition. However, the longer your chronic condition is controlled, the more you take it for granted and the more you NOW start focusing on the side effects. You forget what life was like when you had NO HELP (no medication aka no policy) and now you just focus on the problems of side effects. Conservatism is simply the absence of medication for what ills society and it champions its platform by focusing on the side effects of the medication provided by liberals, while ignoring the chronic condition that the medication controlled.

1. "All whites have NEVER been racist, but racist whites have been conservative, liberal, republicans and democrats throughout the centuries."
Bet you don't realize that you've contradicted yourself.

2. "Hell, if the republican party really had the formula to pull black people up.....and black people started voting republican and succeeding.....most whites and certainly racist whites, would start leaning democrat to block the policies that threatens to destroy white supremacy."

There is no 'white supremacy' in this country.
The group with the highest income, highest educational achievement, lowest crime rate and least political power is not white.
And doesn't whine about 'white supremacy.'

3. "Its interesting that people link "liberalism" to black problems..."
In this very thread, I did more than 'link' Liberalism to black problems....I documented it.

4. "However, liberalism fails to produce the same failures in most other places and among most other races, that it is said to be responsible for producing in blacks. How could that be?"

Here's how.....central to Liberalism is the dogma that blacks cannot make it on their own, with all the nasty white (imaginary) racism....so, many blacks don't even try on their own.

Here's proof...see if you have any explanation for this:
Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

5. I appreciate how you articulate your perspective...wrong though it is....sans vulgarity.

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

"The truth is.....its not liberalism that is the problem for blacks.....its RACISM from whites, regardless their political ideology."

Stop being silly....one can achieve, and be successful no matter whether others like them or not.

As a conservative, I value the first amendment, and I don't believe in either 'hate crimes' or 'thought crimes.'

Racism:
The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

"I mean, conservatism is basically not doing anything for people who have been oppressed and or impoverished."

You've just revealed a vast ignorance of America and American history.

Why do you suppose most of the world wanted to...and wants to....get here.

'NOW start focusing on the side effects. You forget what life was like when you had NO HELP (no medication aka no policy)"

There was never such a time.

No one starved here, and the finest President in the last century mandated healthcare for every single person in the country....here legally or otherwise.

And...what you've posted is proof of what I stated earlier: you've incorporated Liberal lies into your worldview.

"...the American free market system is the greatest engine for prosperity and opportunity that the world has ever seen. Freedom works. No other nation on Earth has allowed so many millions to come with nothing and achieve so much. In the centuries before the American Revolution, the average human lived on between one and three dollars a day, no matter whether one lived in Europe, Asia, Africa, or North or South America. But from that point on—from the beginning of the American experiment—for the first time in human history, per capita income in a few countries began to grow rapidly, and nowhere more so than in the United States.

Over the last two centuries, U.S. growth rates have far outpaced growth rates throughout the world, producing per capita incomes about six times greater than the world average and 50 percent higher than those in Europe. .... American per capita income was already the highest in the world in the 1830s. This is a result of America’s economic freedom,...."
https://imprimisarchives.hillsdale.edu/file/archives/pdf/2013_05_Imprimis.pdf

"I lived for about a decade, on and off, in France and later moved to the United States. Nobody in their right mind would give up the manifold sensual, aesthetic and gastronomic pleasures offered by French savoir-vivre for the unrelenting battlefield of American ambition were it not for one thing: possibility.

You know possibility when you breathe it. For an immigrant, it lies in the ease of American identity and the boundlessness of American horizons after the narrower confines of European nationhood and the stifling attentions of the European nanny state, which has often made it more attractive not to work than to work. High French unemployment was never much of a mystery."
Roger Cohen: One France is enough

Reform yourself.

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

1. "All whites have NEVER been racist, but racist whites have been conservative, liberal, republicans and democrats throughout the centuries."
Bet you don't realize that you've contradicted yourself.

2. "Hell, if the republican party really had the formula to pull black people up.....and black people started voting republican and succeeding.....most whites and certainly racist whites, would start leaning democrat to block the policies that threatens to destroy white supremacy."

There is no 'white supremacy' in this country.
The group with the highest income, highest educational achievement, lowest crime rate and least political power is not white.
And doesn't whine about 'white supremacy.'

3. "Its interesting that people link "liberalism" to black problems..."
In this very thread, I did more than 'link' Liberalism to black problems....I documented it.

4. "However, liberalism fails to produce the same failures in most other places and among most other races, that it is said to be responsible for producing in blacks. How could that be?"

Here's how.....central to Liberalism is the dogma that blacks cannot make it on their own, with all the nasty white (imaginary) racism....so, many blacks don't even try on their own.

Here's proof...see if you have any explanation for this:
Here is the amazing consequence of half a century of indoctrination:

Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

5. I appreciate how you articulate your perspective...wrong though it is....sans vulgarity.

Touche'.... You are correct....."Never have all whites been racist" is the correct construction and not "All whites have never been racist". I keep forgetting that I am talking to someone who will try to win points by focusing on form over substance.

Asians don't complain about white supremacy, you say. No, to follow the examples of whites, they should be complaining about your inferiority to them. They should be on forums constantly presenting statistics about white test scores, crime, out of wedlock births, etc... among whites relative to Asians. I guess you also do not know that most Asians vote DEMOCRAT these days. That said, Asian's have NO POWER in this country.....so how they hell are they supreme? They do not control the banks, the politics or the corporations. Those things are still firmly controlled by whites. Furthermore, you know that Asians are a filtered demographic in that the best and brightest from their native countries come here and they tend to live concentrated on the coasts in areas with higher cost of living.....and hence higher rates of pay. That has a major impact on their median and average incomes because their population is small relative to the white population. Finally, on that point, maybe its not so much that you believe whites are superior as much as it is that you believe that blacks are inferior. Either way, its the same old same old for blacks.

You documented no cause and effect between liberalism and socioeconomic racial inequality between blacks and whites. What you document is correlation (which is not necessarily causation) or coincidence. Its like how many conservatives correlate black problems with the rate of out of wedlock births. In other words, because the out of wedlock birth rate is high among blacks at the same time that high rate of crime, unemployment, poverty and the like exist....to conservatives out of wedlock births is the root cause. However, when one notes that the rate of out of wedlock births have increased from less than 5% to about 30% for whites from the late 50's to now.....you would think that there would be significant increase in the rate of crime, poverty, unemployment and other ills among whites, since its supposedly a CAUSE for blacks. However, no such data showing increases in rates for whites has materialized. So again.....out of wedlock births, like liberalism, only produces severe socioeconomic consequences for blacks......but not others. Thus, if the cause is not liberalism, if the cause is not out of wedlock births and its not the result of the man in the moon.....then its likely the accumulated impact of past and present racism.

How can Germany be liberal, then, when Germany hardly has any blacks? If central to the dogma of liberalism is that blacks cannot make it on their own, you are telling me that socialist Europe is based upon black people? No. Liberalism has nothing to do with color. It's just a platform and or belief that society needs safety nets and that people who are downtrodden are disadvantaged (especially the children born into such circumstances) and therefore are at a disadvantage in a competitive world. Liberalism seeks to mitigate disadvantage and pain. Liberalism certainly produces unintended and unwanted consequences or side effects, but the net effect is superior to not having those policies. It's easy to throw stones when you do not have the counter facts of what the nation would be like had no liberal policies been put in place. You have nothing to demonstrate things would be better today.

Forum List

Back