When Is It Racism...And When Is It Memorex?

....when is it simply a cry for attention?

...or some sort of 'me-too'ism?

...or 'I'm a victim/hero'ism?

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.
If your feelings are hurt....toughen up, move on.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.

2. ‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence
Comedian and Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones took to Twitter on Monday night to excoriate Ritz-Carlton hotels for ‘racist’ treatment she received while staying there this weekend.
leslie.png

Allegations of racism are serious business, and for such a big name hotel as the Ritz Carlton-Los Angeles, certainly means they’re in for trouble. But aside from side-swiping them on Twitter, Jones hasn’t really followed up on her accusations...."

‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence

Leslie: Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner!!!

I saw this earlier, but I don't remember the "Memorex" part.

Kudos for it, though. :)

Remember this commercial?

The title of the thread references the use of the term 'racism' as though it is damaging in the truest sense, rather than just hurt feelings.
It is a pale copy of something that was once truly harmful.

As the OP states:
... it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The term 'racism' as used is merely a way to silence opposing voices, the hallmark of Liberalism.

Is this so by your declaration alone?

Let's cut to the chase:
Are you ready to penalize anyone for what they think?

Speak up.

Poor people, in general, are impacted by liberal social policies such as transfer payments. Not due to their color, but rather, their economic CLASS. At the time social policies or liberalism/Great society programs went into high gear, the consequences of racism had already rendered blacks 3 times poorer than whites. Hence, poor people were drawn to liberalism as a relief from poverty and racism created disproportionate poverty among blacks. In other words, if liberalism is the cause then what was the cause that rendered blacks disproportionately liberal? Answer: Racism. Its like.....yeah.....being hit by a car was the cause of my injuries.....but you pushing me into the street was the cause of me getting hit by the car.

Black culture is "African Culture". All culture is learned by its practitioners. Black people in America do not speak African languages, black people do not dress in traditional African clothing, black people do not practice African rights of passage, black people do not practice African religions, etc, etc. Of course, there are exceptions to these rules, but that is the rule. Hence, black culture in America was learned from whites in America. Blacks learned it from what you exposed. The white culture showed blacks the bad side of white culture....and that is what we picked up. Why do you think we call each other the N word? That did not come from Africa.....aka...black culture. That word came from white folks and we mimicked it. Blacks that immigrate to America with TRUE black culture....do much better than blacks whose culture was leaned from watching what white folks did to black folks over the centuries.

Prolonged exposure to white culture, for black people, is like prolonged exposure to radiation. It creates bad mutations.

Oh for f*cks sake...can you tie your own shoes without crying?
What a crock of nonsense. Why not just go ahead and nail yourself to a cross while your at it?

Perhaps you should listen to Martin Luther King, the real MLK...one rarely quoted...

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”.... (Or like you - just blame everything on whitey)

"I come tonight to plead with you, to believe in yourself and believe you are somebody. Nobody else can do this for us, no document can do this for us, no emancipation proclamation can do this for us, ... no civil rights bill can do this for us, if the negro is to be free he must reach down deep into his own resources and sign with the pen and ink of self assertive manhood and declare his own emancipation proclamation!

No I cannot tie my own shoes without crying as long as you get to define the definition of both "shoes" and "to tie". To you, the simple scientific methodology of cause and effect is turned into "crying", "whining", "blaming" etc. You seek to take something LOGIC and make it debatable by turning the debate emotional. Whether I am crying or cannot tie my shoes (by your definition), I am not being illogical in suggesting that every cause produces an effect and that every cause is itself an effect of something else, in the temporal continuum of actions begetting reactions. You don't want to touch that logic....because you cannot, thus you obfuscate, deflect, use ad hominem, etc. Your response is not unpredictable. Rather, its rather sophomoric, if not juvenile (you see....I responded to your emotions with my emotional characterizations of your response. That is how you want this to play out....because emotions are void of logic).

To your point in the bold. Whites don't want that. In the abstract what MLK is suggesting is BLACK UNITY and blacks targeting and discriminating to lift up blacks. I tend to totally agree with him. The problem is.....however....white folks. As soon as black folks have Black commencements, black TV shows, black beauty pageants, Black this or black that.....white people cry foul and ask....."why can't whites have white only things". "Why can't white people discriminate in favor of white people if blacks can target blacks to help blacks". We have been there done that. You all fear BLACK UNITY and try to destroy it because, like MLK said, it will help to pull us up....which you do not really want because without someone inferior......how are you going to feel superior?

How interesting a white racist trying to tell us when thing are racist according to them. That's like the rapist telling us when rape is consensual sex.

Racism no longer exists has been said here so:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.

"How interesting a white racist trying to tell us when thing are racist ..."

1. Who is this 'white racist'?

2. Who is the 'us'?

3. As per the OP: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

Therefore.....there is no racism you can point to other than that inflicted on conservatives and Republicans.
"This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing"
This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

YOU are the white racist.

US are the people you are trying tov tell what racism is.

Attacking conservatives is not racism. At last check there is no conservative race.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through

"YOU are the white racist."

Watch me reveal you as the fool you are.

1. There is no racism.
As per the OP: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

How ya' like me now, boyyyyyeeeeeee????
I almost called the idiot on it, but I didn't want to steal your thunder.

Of course, you have to know that he hates Asians as well as whites.

At least you aren't Jewish, though! If it's one group black racists hate above all, it's Jews.

Last edited:
How interesting a white racist trying to tell us when thing are racist according to them. That's like the rapist telling us when rape is consensual sex.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.

2. Who is the 'us'?

3. As per the OP: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

Therefore.....there is no racism you can point to other than that inflicted on conservatives and Republicans.

Attacking conservatives is not racism. At last check there is no conservative race.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through

1. There is no racism.
As per the OP: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

At least you aren't Jewish, though! If it's one group black racists hate above all, it's Jews.

How do you figure I hate Asians? Or anybody else?

Poor people, in general, are impacted by liberal social policies such as transfer payments. Not due to their color, but rather, their economic CLASS. At the time social policies or liberalism/Great society programs went into high gear, the consequences of racism had already rendered blacks 3 times poorer than whites. Hence, poor people were drawn to liberalism as a relief from poverty and racism created disproportionate poverty among blacks. In other words, if liberalism is the cause then what was the cause that rendered blacks disproportionately liberal? Answer: Racism. Its like.....yeah.....being hit by a car was the cause of my injuries.....but you pushing me into the street was the cause of me getting hit by the car.

Black culture is "African Culture". All culture is learned by its practitioners. Black people in America do not speak African languages, black people do not dress in traditional African clothing, black people do not practice African rights of passage, black people do not practice African religions, etc, etc. Of course, there are exceptions to these rules, but that is the rule. Hence, black culture in America was learned from whites in America. Blacks learned it from what you exposed. The white culture showed blacks the bad side of white culture....and that is what we picked up. Why do you think we call each other the N word? That did not come from Africa.....aka...black culture. That word came from white folks and we mimicked it. Blacks that immigrate to America with TRUE black culture....do much better than blacks whose culture was leaned from watching what white folks did to black folks over the centuries.

Prolonged exposure to white culture, for black people, is like prolonged exposure to radiation. It creates bad mutations.

What a crock of nonsense. Why not just go ahead and nail yourself to a cross while your at it?

Perhaps you should listen to Martin Luther King, the real MLK...one rarely quoted...

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”.... (Or like you - just blame everything on whitey)

"I come tonight to plead with you, to believe in yourself and believe you are somebody. Nobody else can do this for us, no document can do this for us, no emancipation proclamation can do this for us, ... no civil rights bill can do this for us, if the negro is to be free he must reach down deep into his own resources and sign with the pen and ink of self assertive manhood and declare his own emancipation proclamation!

No I cannot tie my own shoes without crying as long as you get to define the definition of both "shoes" and "to tie". To you, the simple scientific methodology of cause and effect is turned into "crying", "whining", "blaming" etc. You seek to take something LOGIC and make it debatable by turning the debate emotional. Whether I am crying or cannot tie my shoes (by your definition), I am not being illogical in suggesting that every cause produces an effect and that every cause is itself an effect of something else, in the temporal continuum of actions begetting reactions. You don't want to touch that logic....because you cannot, thus you obfuscate, deflect, use ad hominem, etc. Your response is not unpredictable. Rather, its rather sophomoric, if not juvenile (you see....I responded to your emotions with my emotional characterizations of your response. That is how you want this to play out....because emotions are void of logic).

To your point in the bold. Whites don't want that. In the abstract what MLK is suggesting is BLACK UNITY and blacks targeting and discriminating to lift up blacks. I tend to totally agree with him. The problem is.....however....white folks. As soon as black folks have Black commencements, black TV shows, black beauty pageants, Black this or black that.....white people cry foul and ask....."why can't whites have white only things". "Why can't white people discriminate in favor of white people if blacks can target blacks to help blacks". We have been there done that. You all fear BLACK UNITY and try to destroy it because, like MLK said, it will help to pull us up....which you do not really want because without someone inferior......how are you going to feel superior?

" The problem is.....however....white folks."

You're partly correct.
" The problem is.....however....white folks....who are Liberals."

1. After the Civil War, blacks embarked on the same journey as immigrant groups...and Irish...the most discriminated against group....took generations to get to where they are today.
But they had this advantage:

2. "It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter

3. Liberals destroyed large groups of blacks making that journey by changing the rules for them:

Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts….Activist judges such as Shapiro and Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.”
Archives - Philly.com

a. In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Liberals lied, black kids died.

4. Blacks are just as capable of climbing the social ladder, but the 'help' by Liberals has restricted that climb.
See if you understand it based on this fact:

"...females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. "
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies....'sympathetically' advanced by Liberals.

The smartest Democrat, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, had it right when he suggested 'benign neglect.'

Last edited:

2. Who is the 'us'?

1. There is no racism.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

And I love point out the fabrication of 'white privilege' by the fact that the least politically strong, least criminal, highest in education, and highest in family income, are not white.

2. Who is the 'us'?

1. There is no racism.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

And I love point out the fabrication of 'white privilege' by the fact that the least politically strong, least criminal, highest in education, and highest in family income, are not white.

The problem you have with that claim of a fabrication is that a white person is the one who made up the term white privilege.

You're partly correct.

1. After the Civil War, blacks embarked on the same journey as immigrant groups...and Irish...the most discriminated against group....took generations to get to where they are today.

2. "It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter

3. Liberals destroyed large groups of blacks making that journey by changing the rules for them:

Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …single-handedly decriminalized property and drug crimes in the City of Brotherly Love….And in the past 18 months alone, 9,732 arrestees, out on the streets on pre-trial release because of her prison cap, were arrested on second charges, including 79 murders, 90 rapes, 701 burglaries, 959 robberies, 1,113 assaults, 2,215 drug offenses and 2,748 thefts….Activist judges such as Shapiro and Justice assert that prison crowding violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishments. But there is no empirical evidence to substantiate this assertion. In every study of the subject, the widely believed negative effects of crowding - violence, program disruption, health problems and so on - are nowhere in evidence.”
Archives - Philly.com

a. In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Liberals lied, black kids died.

4. Blacks are just as capable of climbing the social ladder, but the 'help' by Liberals has restricted that climb.

"...females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. "
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies....'sympathetically' advanced by Liberals.

The smartest Democrat, Daniel Patrick Moynihan, had it right when he suggested 'benign neglect.'

Citing Anne Coulter doesn't give you any credibility.

2. Who is the 'us'?

1. There is no racism.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

The problem you have with that claim of a fabrication is that a white person is the one who made up the term white privilege.

Are you agreeing that there is no such thing as 'white privilege'?

Try to be more articulate.

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

Watch this....I love exploding windbags like you:

Sooo....of the dozen scholarly and well documented best sellers of Queen Ann.....

....which are the ones you've read?

1. There is no racism.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

Try to not be illiterate please.

I said the term was coined or created by a white person. Therefore it is a white person who says white privilege exists.

1. There is no racism.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

I said the term was coined or created by a white person. Therefore it is a white person who says white privilege exists.

You cast aspersions toward Ann Coulter....
Sooo....of the dozen scholarly and well documented best sellers of Queen Ann.....

Taking you a lot of time to answer......must be quite a few you've studied.

Which ones?

1. There is no racism.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

None. And I gladly say that. She's full of sht.

Here is an example:

Coulter

Irish were not the most discriminated against group. Laws that excluded blacks did not exist for all these others. She is presenting the classic example of historical revision and you suck it right on up because it suits your racist beliefs.

You really don't want to try me on these issues son. I'll show you laws, government policy and supreme court decisions until all you will have left are ad hominem attacks to save face. Like I said citing Anne Coulter gives you ZERO credibility.

You're partly correct.

Coulter

Archives - Philly.com

None. And I gladly say that. She's full of sht.

Here is an example:

Coulter

Irish were not the most discriminated against group. Laws that excluded blacks did not exist for all these others. She is presenting the classic example of historical revision and you suck it right on up because it suits your racist beliefs.

You really don't want to try me on these issues son. I'll show you laws, government policy and supreme court decisions until all you will have left are ad hominem attacks to save face. Like I said citing Anne Coulter gives you ZERO credibility.

So....firmly opposed to the great Coulter.....with absolutely no experience of her works.
How typically Liberal.

Imagine.....if only you had an education.

I just wanted to prove that you are a windbag....and we did so, together.

"You really don't want to try me on these issues..."

I just did....and utterly destroyed you.

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.

2. ‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence
Comedian and Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones took to Twitter on Monday night to excoriate Ritz-Carlton hotels for ‘racist’ treatment she received while staying there this weekend.
leslie.png

Allegations of racism are serious business, and for such a big name hotel as the Ritz Carlton-Los Angeles, certainly means they’re in for trouble. But aside from side-swiping them on Twitter, Jones hasn’t really followed up on her accusations...."

‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence

poor baby... Asian woman spending all her time hating everyone who is darker than she is. :cuckoo:

leslie.png

poor baby... Asian woman spending all her time hating everyone who is darker than she is. :cuckoo:

You're foaming at the mouth again...wipe off that drool.

BTW....I notice that you were unable to find a single quote of mine that authenticates your slander: "Asian woman spending all her time hating everyone who is darker than she is."

Is it because
a. you're really stupid
b. you're an inveterate liar
c. I puncture Liberal lies with metronomic regularity

Which one?

BTW....I don't even hate you....but I do enjoy kicking you around.

Write soon, y'hear!

leslie.png

BTW....I notice that you were unable to find a single quote of mine that authenticates your slander: "Asian woman spending all her time hating everyone who is darker than she is."

Is it because
a. you're really stupid

Which one?

Write soon, y'hear!

blah blah blah blah blah

thanks for yet another cut and paste trash post.

leslie.png

BTW....you might see yourself in Coulter's bon mot:

'Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line: “Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”

Good one, huh?

leslie.png

Is it because
a. you're really stupid

Which one?

Write soon, y'hear!

blah blah blah blah blah

thanks for yet another cut and paste trash post.

I detect the 'Green-eyed monster of jealousy' in that post.
Are you wishing you had the depth of knowledge that I have?

Well.....educate yourself!
Oh...wait....then you won't be a Liberal.

Forum List

Back