When Is A 'White Man' Not A 'White Man'???

And you can bet that any of the shooter's ties to radical Islam in thought and/or support will be bleach-bitted and hidden by the Bi-Dung Administration!

Harris' niece said he was white....then he wasn't.
You're using White as a race. This is a White race man:

Minn. Man Kills Self In His Car After Losing Job (employers, claim) - Work  and Employment -Jobs, employers, employees, hiring, resumes, occupations,  government, laws, unions, contracts, workers, part-time - Page 7 -

Here's two White race men:

Beyond the pale: Website offers a look at the world's most terrible tans |  Daily Mail Online

Here is a Middle-Eastern man who is not of the White race:

Police identify Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21, as suspect in Boulder shooting

He is whiter than the Whites. I don't know if your programming can process logic like this.

Is he Syrian?

Yup.

That must be why the Democrats don't want to name him as their target, 'white men.'

They have a joined at the hip with violent 'Islamofascists.'
Like I said in another thread, Syrians are WHITE. When many throw around the term white, they mean North Western European Christian descent. I personally see the white race MUCH BROADER

I look more Arab than many pale skin Syrians and Jordanians do. Am often mistaken for Arab by the Ashkenazim. Anyway sorry to hear of this terrorist attack.

I didn't see too many 'light skinned' folks when I was in Jordan....but they're all considered white, aren't they????

I mean to folks who aren't Democrats.
You sure have white envy you should see a p-shrink for that.
so, you are a racist...and hate white people

A requirement for a Democrat in good standing.....even if they are white.

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????
Calling a violent attack on the U.S. government when its legislative branch was in joint session to carry out its constitutional duties a "kerfuffle" show what an asshole you are.

There were no "Biden voter riots." You are doubling down on your asininity. The presidential election had not even taken place yet. I doubt that anyone involved in mayhem last year voted in the primaries. Moreover, the traitors who attacked Congress on Jan. 6 carried trump flags and many were clearly identified as being oath-keepers and proud-boys, two violent radical groups known to be trump supporters. They were photographed being violent white men.

Or can't Democrats use 'white' except as some sort of insult?

This is beyond stupidity. When do Democrats use "white" as an insult? There are people of European descent who are into identity politics in a big way and emphasize being "white." They are what is commonly referred to as "white trash," KKK, proud boys, oath-keepers, white nationalists, white supremacists, male supremacists, and others from the bottom of the cesspool. Please distinguish between this trash and European-descended folks who are decent people who should not be insulted.

I was elated when I found out that the shooter is a radicalized 'dune coon'.
Lefty Marxist gun-grabbers were all poised to pounce. All they're left to now is to spin an' lie! :spinner:
. . . omg. .

When will you folks stop. . .

You are all the same, left or right. :sigh2:

Really?

When was the last election stolen by the Right?

See? This is the problem.

You see everything in terms of left/right.

It isn't that. It is now, globalists vs. Americans. The internationalists, or the neo-cons that YOU support? Yeah, they DID rig several elections. GWB did not win in 2000 or 2004, the exit polls bore that out.

Then, when Cynthia McKinney started asking questions about 9/11, and exposed DynCorp . for trafficking women and children, and then, was the first congress person for pointing out the waste and corruption in the Pentagon, with the missing trillions? The neocon/neo-liberal Deep State replaced her in the DNC primaries with Hank Johnson. . .

IOW, the same forces that used machines and voter corruption to replace this politician;

with this one;

Replaced Trump with Biden.

Now, keep in mind, Dr. McKinney is sort of a far left progressive Democrat, BUT, she is an expert with a Phd. on the Deep State. . . guess who she thinks should be president right now? :dunno:

Like I said, it isn't about being racist, or about party, it is about process and principle.

You can search and find out yourself if you have FB doing a search at "CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial"

Was the shooter a 'violent white man' per the image the lying Democrats meant to use about the Capitol kerfuffle, you know to hide the hundreds of Biden voter riots of the last year????
Calling a violent attack on the U.S. government when its legislative branch was in joint session to carry out its constitutional duties a "kerfuffle" show what an asshole you are.

There were no "Biden voter riots." You are doubling down on your asininity. The presidential election had not even taken place yet. I doubt that anyone involved in mayhem last year voted in the primaries. Moreover, the traitors who attacked Congress on Jan. 6 carried trump flags and many were clearly identified as being oath-keepers and proud-boys, two violent radical groups known to be trump supporters. They were photographed being violent white men.

This is beyond stupidity. When do Democrats use "white" as an insult? There are people of European descent who are into identity politics in a big way and emphasize being "white." They are what is commonly referred to as "white trash," KKK, proud boys, oath-keepers, white nationalists, white supremacists, male supremacists, and others from the bottom of the cesspool. Please distinguish between this trash and European-descended folks who are decent people who should not be insulted.

So glad you showed up for the education you so sorely require......

1. The false-flag pretense at the Capitol was hardly a ripple compared to the real assault perpetuated by these Biden supporters, on the center of our democracy:

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

Do you see the difference?

Lefty Marxist gun-grabbers were all poised to pounce. All they're left to now is to spin an' lie! :spinner:
I bet you were elated, period.

Besides the loss of soverignity, and unnecessary deaths of American citizens; yes, an open border and failed immigration policies do have their consequences.

Ain't no blood on my hands. Dimm's, and their supporters cannot say the same!

He's not a Black man. Hence, he "was arrested without incident".
1. blacks commit crimes [ especially VIOLENT crimes ] at much higher rates--SO they will have more problems with the police
2. blacks graduate at lower levels = not as smart
3. whites get killed by the police also
4. most of the black problems are because they RESIST arrest--did this guy resist?
5. considering the HIGH rate of black crimes, blacks are killed LESS by the police

. . . omg. .

Really?

It isn't that. It is now, globalists vs. Americans. The internationalists, or the neo-cons that YOU support? Yeah, they DID rig several elections. GWB did not win in 2000 or 2004, the exit polls bore that out.

Then, when Cynthia McKinney started asking questions about 9/11, and exposed DynCorp . for trafficking women and children, and then, was the first congress person for pointing out the waste and corruption in the Pentagon, with the missing trillions? The neocon/neo-liberal Deep State replaced her in the DNC primaries with Hank Johnson. . .

IOW, the same forces that used machines and voter corruption to replace this politician;

with this one;

Now, keep in mind, Dr. McKinney is sort of a far left progressive Democrat, BUT, she is an expert with a Phd. on the Deep State. . . guess who she thinks should be president right now? :dunno:

Like I said, it isn't about being racist, or about party, it is about process and principle.

You can search and find out yourself if you have FB doing a search at "CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial"

"You see everything in terms of left/right.

It isn't that. "

You said the two sides are the same. When I schooled you with the simple request that you provide the Right stealing a presidential election......you punted.

BTW....you should choose your paladin better than this one:

Ex-congresswoman claims Israel behind European massacres
Cynthia McKinney links to video ‘proving’ Israel responsible for Nice, Munich attacks because German photographer supposedly at both scenes is married to former MK
By TOI STAFF24 July 2016, 11:32 pm 80
  • 14,627shares
Cynthia McKinney, seen in a photo from 2008, was the Green Party’s presidential candidate that year. (Wikimedia Commons)
Cynthia McKinney, seen in a photo from 2008, was the Green Party’s presidential candidate that year. (Wikimedia Commons)
A former US congresswoman claimed on Twitter that an Israeli photographer had been on hand for massacres in Nice and Munich, proving that Israel had a hand in both attacks.
Cynthia McKinney, a Democrat and former member of the US House of Representatives from Georgia, posted a video on Twitter with the message: “Same Israeli photographer captures Nice and Munich tragedies. How likely is that? Remember the Dancing Israelis?…”
McKinney, who served Georgia in the US House of Representatives from 1992 to 2002, was known during her term for making incendiary remarks and has been accused of anti-Semitism in the past. In 2002, she lost the Democratic primary, a day after her father appeared on TV saying “Jews have bought everybody … J-E-W-S.”

. . . omg. .

Really?

with this one;

It isn't that. "

You said the two sides are the same. When I schooled you with the simple request that you provide the Right stealing a presidential election......you punted.

Cynthia McKinney links to video ‘proving’ Israel responsible for Nice, Munich attacks because German photographer supposedly at both scenes is married to former MK
  • 14,627shares
A former US congresswoman claimed on Twitter that an Israeli photographer had been on hand for massacres in Nice and Munich, proving that Israel had a hand in both attacks.
Cynthia McKinney, a Democrat and former member of the US House of Representatives from Georgia, posted a video on Twitter with the message: “Same Israeli photographer captures Nice and Munich tragedies. How likely is that? Remember the Dancing Israelis?…”
McKinney, who served Georgia in the US House of Representatives from 1992 to 2002, was known during her term for making incendiary remarks and has been accused of anti-Semitism in the past. In 2002, she lost the Democratic primary, a day after her father appeared on TV saying “Jews have bought everybody … J-E-W-S.”

Very illuminating.
So Beale is an anti-Zionist and possibly anti-Semetic.
Good to know.

. . . omg. .

Really?

with this one;

It isn't that. "

• 14,627shares

Very illuminating.
Good to know.

I don't know either of those charges to be factual.....but I do know he made two significant errors this day.

. . . omg. .

Really?

with this one;

It isn't that. "

• 14,627shares

Very illuminating.
Good to know.

I don't know either of those charges to be factual.....but I do know he made two significant errors this day.

I stand by the 1st charge.
The 2nd may be up in the air.....

How am I suppose to toss around bigotry if the meanings of terms are not standardized????

Or was he some anti-Trump demented Muslim immigrant....and not white???

I mean, aren't Syrians white folks????

"Blue check Twitter eats big, fat crow when Boulder shooting suspect’s identity defies media narrative
While the media originally reported that the Boulder shooter was a white man, he actually turned out to be a 21-year-old Middle Eastern Muslim who allegedly posted hatred for former President Trump on his Facebook page before it was taken down.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa allegedly shot up a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado on Monday and left ten people dead in his wake. Among the dead was a police officer who arrived first on the scene. Alissa is now facing ten counts of first-degree murder. He was reportedly living in Arvada, Colorado, and has allegedly lived most of his life in the U.S. according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records, he was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018. He pleaded guilty to the charge and paid a fine.

While many verified social media accounts ran with the angle that the shooter was a white man, they were proven wrong when Alissa was taken into custody. Meena Harris, the Vice President’s niece had tweeted: “The Atlanta shooting was not even a week ago. Violent white men are the greatest terrorist threat to our country.” Many others also referred to the shooter as a “white man” on Twitter.

Harris was forced to delete her tweet accusing the shooter of being a violent white male. She would later tweet out: “I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.”
George Zimmerman, was mistaken for a white man, until the Fake News found out his mother was Latino. Talk about a twist, because Obama whose mother was white, actually made Obama a white negro man, according to the theory that George Zimmerman was a white Latino.

Forum List

Back