When Is A 'White Man' Not A 'White Man'???

Is he Syrian?

Yup.

That must be why the Democrats don't want to name him as their target, 'white men.'

They have a joined at the hip with violent 'Islamofascists.'

It's because of the guys name that they can't pass him off as a "white" guy. A few years back they tried to get around this by making an issue of not repeating the shooters name, I think that was with the Parkland shooting where the shooter was hispanic or something.

The color of a human is not representative of a nationality.

Racism is the foundation of the democrat party. Racism is what everything about democrats is built on.

But this shows just how STUPID racism, hence the democrat Reich, really is.

This guy is a dark skinned Syrian. What race is he? He isn't black, he isn't white. Syrians aren't Arabs. But the Reich needs to put everyone in a color bucket, because skin color is the measure of worth among Nazi democrats. The lighter the skin, the less worth a person has.

This Harris woman wanted the shooter to be white so she could spew more hatred at him as is the way of the Reich.
This nation was founded on racism please stop trying to claim it is just a party.
You asshole, this country was founded on religious freedom and individual liberty. Take your revisionist history and insert it directly up your ass.

This nation was founded on racism please stop trying to claim it is just a party.
Stupid, the nation was founded as a colony by a bunch of colonists largely from the same country, a white English speaking country. Did you expect them to create a country for Africans while they were still subjects without rights themselves?

Last edited:
Yeah, those slaves were actually free and equal.

Another dumbfuck Nazi that thinks slavery was the foundation of the nation, even though half of the original states outlawed slavery from the start, and a tiny minority in the slave states even owned slaves.

You're a racist, and an idiot.

A Nazi democrat in other words.

I look more Arab than many pale skin Syrians and Jordanians do. Am often mistaken for Arab by the Ashkenazim. Anyway sorry to hear of this terrorist attack.

I didn't see too many 'light skinned' folks when I was in Jordan....but they're all considered white, aren't they????

I mean to folks who aren't Democrats.
You sure have white envy you should see a p-shrink for that.
so, you are a racist...and hate white people

Forum List

Back