When I say Larry Elder is an idiot, that's because he is.

IM2 We understand, you are terrified of Larry Elder. He grew up in L.A. and became successful despite the efforts of the pandering leadership of Democrats telling him he just can't compete in a White Man's World. He had GREAT PARENTS who were real Americans, tough and independent. He flies in the face of your silly stereotypes, that is why you and the Democrats are so afraid of him.

There are blacks in this forum. Not one is defending Elder.

IM2 We understand, you are terrified of Larry Elder. He grew up in L.A. and became successful despite the efforts of the pandering leadership of Democrats telling him he just can't compete in a White Man's World. He had GREAT PARENTS who were real Americans, tough and independent. He flies in the face of your silly stereotypes, that is why you and the Democrats are so afraid of him.
What the fuck do I have to fear from that retarded motherfucker? You don't seem to understand. I am a well educated black man who has directed organizations and I am well respected by both blacks and whites in my community. You believe some silly ass right wing bullshit. You think Elder is great because you're just as much of an idiot as he is.

Democrats don't tell us we can't compete in a white mans world. We blacks don't tell each other this is a white mans world. Only white racists believe such silly shit and that's what you are.

What the fuck do I have to fear from that retarded motherfucker? You don't seem to understand. I am a well educated black man who has directed organizations and I am well respected by both blacks and whites in my community. You believe some silly ass right wing bullshit. You think Elder is great because you're just as much of an idiot as he is.

Democrats don't tell us we can't compete in a white mans world. We blacks don't tell each other this is a white mans world. Only white racists believe such silly shit and that's what you are.
You pimping, selling drugs or both?

There are blacks in this forum. Not one is defending Elder.
Yes, there are either three or four of you and you spend your entire lives spewing hatred of the white man and that you are his victims. When the rest of us have the temerity to suggest that you are as good and capable as we are and could succeed on your own efforts and merits, you call us racists.

If there is a single white person who respects you, it's because you hide your opinions from him or her. No decent person could respect someone as filled with hatred as you are.

He and the other black right wing flavor of the month Candice Owens were on a show spewing internalized racism afflicted cray cray about how descendants of slave owners would deserve reparations for their lost property.

In another thread some dumb ass had the nerve to say Elder was an intellectual.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

When Slaveowners Got Reparations

Written by
Tera W. Hunter, The New York Times
April 17, 2019

On April 16, 1862, President Abraham Lincoln signed a bill emancipating enslaved people in Washington, the end of a long struggle. But to ease slaveowners’ pain, the District of Columbia Emancipation Act paid those loyal to the Union up to $300 for every enslaved person freed.

That’s right, slaveowners got reparations. Enslaved African-Americans got nothing for their generations of stolen bodies, snatched children and expropriated labor other than their mere release from legal bondage.

Lincoln appointed a board of commissioners to oversee the process of compensation, headed by the North Carolina abolitionist and New York Times reporter Daniel Reaves Goodloe. The board reviewed more than 1,000 slaveholders’ petitions to claim more than 3,000 enslaved people, close to the entirety of the dwindling population. Most of the petitioners received the full amount allowed. The largest individual payout was $18,000 for 69 slaves.

You sound jealous of another black man doing going. Most blacks hate other black who better themselves

There was nothing racist in what I said. But your reference to plantations is. Those two have not escaped any plantation because they work in the plantation house.

Would you like to discuss the republican Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional?
You are a racist you have a history of threads showing your racist hate

That's a lie. But what we do know is that white racists will defend any black person who allows them to continue withe their racist beliefs like Elder and Owens.

Larry Elder Distinguish Problack.jpg
ProBlackHealthyImage2.jpg
Mental Health one.jpeg

Greetings, my friends.

Please take a few minutes to witness social commentator Ms. Gothix address "black American culture", personal accountability, parenting, family, Intra-Racial Discrimination and more.

"In Defense of Candace Owens & The Bigger Picture" ~Ms. Vanessa Gothix

"Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Ms. Vanessa Gothix

My question. What ACTIONS have our Nation's ELECTED Problem Solvers, as well as individual citizens taken to PREVENT independent minded American women from being bullied, harassed, INTIMIDATED & denigrated when choosing to peacefully express their thoughts opinions & concerns?

⚠️ Strong Language

ProBlack Logic:

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Larry Elder tried to come out on the street of venice in LA were he's running for governor and he got cussed out and he had to run his ass back into the van. That bastard ain't popular with anyone but the white supremacist

Can't stand this dirty sell out n.i.g.g.e.r .....and I'm using the "ger" not "ga" version...because that's what he is.

These black coons. I swear to god. These annoy me WAY WORSE than any white supremacist ever could. In fact these white supremacist like mga138 sealybobo Meathead James Price Canon Shooter Quasar44 harmonica AZrailwhale Correll they don't really get to me. But black people who spout their white suprmacist shit ? Man - They touch my soul. There is not even a word that's strong enough that fully describes the level of contempt I have for the Larry Elders

Larry Elder tried to come out on the street of venice in LA were he's running for governor and he got cussed out and he had to run his ass back into the van. That bastard ain't popular with anyone but the white supremacist

Can't stand this dirty sell out n.i.g.g.e.r .....and I'm using the "ger" not "ga" version...because that's what he is.

These black coons. I swear to god. These annoy me WAY WORSE than any white supremacist ever could. In fact these white supremacist like mga138 sealybobo Meathead James Price Canon Shooter Quasar44 harmonica AZrailwhale Correll they don't really get to me. But black people who spout their white suprmacist shit ? Man - They touch my soul. There is not even a word that's strong enough that fully describes the level of contempt I have for the Larry Elders

Now that I've actually seen the video, I support what was done. No one was harmed, but a definite message was sent to that POS and his handlers.

GTFOH!!!!!

Well, that settles it.

Assaulting those you disagree with is perfectly acceptable, yes? Because there's a whole host of worthless monkey-ass negroes down on West King Street that I think I'll go visit tomorrow; eggs and bags of dogshit at the ready. And, if they chase me, I'm armed, so maybe I'll get a wall trophy or two. Then again, it's not like any of them have cars. There was this one guy who had the Monte Carlo, but his 26" gold spoke rims got repossessed, so that fucker's walkin' these days.

Elder's likely going to be the next Governor of California and, when he is, the ignorance on the left will start to come apart at the seams.

Now that I've actually seen the video, I support what was done. No one was harmed, but a definite message was sent to that POS and his handlers.

GTFOH!!!!!

So, as long long as we don't hurt any lawn jockeys, we can throw shit at them as we drive by them, right?

After watching that video, it's clear that the negroes in that video, especially the really whiny one at the end, are too fucking stupid and ignorant to actually engage the Governor-to-be on any issues and, instead, have decided that assaulting him is the better way to go.

This is why coloreds shouldn't get a fucking thing. They're too fucking stupid to know what to do with it once they get it...

Forum List

Back