When Hillary Wins; Let's Embrace The Trumpees, Not Laugh In Their Faces

The joke is on those that support continuing down the same road. Get real the next 4 years will be an exact replica of the previous 8.

No, it won't. Despite public appearances, the Clintons are still very bitter about what Obama did to her in the 2008 primaries. Obama is an uber UBER far lefter. Obama makes Bernie Sanders look like Huckabee. The Clintons with Bill on board from good ole' Arkansas are true moderates who have only been pitching lip service to the far left in order to get back into the Whitehouse. Remember, they worked closely with a GOP Congress for several years and got stuff done. There's your sign...

Bill is going to be to busy chasing skirts. Hillary has never worked well with others and this will be no different. She is a liberal and will continue to advance the liberal agenda.

The one that founded this great nation.

Good.

I voted Trump in the primary and libertarian this morning. Trump's basic problem is he's a racist misogynist at heart. But even he didn't have your homophobia.
Not wanting insane men in with your daughter in a communal shower, locker room or bathroom isn't "homophobia". Most trans men admit to still being sexually attracted to women. Hence how the problem is even worse.

And Hillary will do nothing to change it.
My daughter hasn't said anything about men in the shower....... of course I'm happy not knowing things.

I voted Trump in the primary and libertarian this morning. Trump's basic problem is he's a racist misogynist at heart. But even he didn't have your homophobia.
Not wanting insane men in with your daughter in a communal shower, locker room or bathroom isn't "homophobia". Most trans men admit to still being sexually attracted to women. Hence how the problem is even worse.

My daughter hasn't said anything about men in the shower....... of course I'm happy not knowing things.

I want women in my shower and neither Trump nor Hillary would address that issue. :)

She will nominate a liberal judge. Sutton won't be on her long list, let alone a short list. She has no interest in in repairing anything in this country.

We'll see. If you're right, it would be a strategic mistake. She's likely only to be able to survive one 4 year term before her health forces her to hand the baton over. If she wants to help the dems by drawing in more independents for a 2020 POTUS win, she'll prove to them that the far left agenda they despise won't rule her hand. And, since she likely won't run again, it doesn't matter how many of the butterfly wings she bruises on the backs of comrad Bernie's kids...

I don't see her compromising much, I think she will do as she pleases and like Obama snub the Republicans and then cry about how they blocked her.

If they lose the Trumpettes will not accept it. They will obstruct like President Obama was still in office. It will not matter if they were for something before hand, they will oppose it to never give the appearance of a victory for the President.

I thought the only reason they blocked Obama was because he was black. Have the Dems been lying to us?

Everybody lies to you.
Just Democrats.

She will nominate a liberal judge. Sutton won't be on her long list, let alone a short list. She has no interest in in repairing anything in this country.

We'll see. If you're right, it would be a strategic mistake. She's likely only to be able to survive one 4 year term before her health forces her to hand the baton over. If she wants to help the dems by drawing in more independents for a 2020 POTUS win, she'll prove to them that the far left agenda they despise won't rule her hand. And, since she likely won't run again, it doesn't matter how many of the butterfly wings she bruises on the backs of comrad Bernie's kids...

I don't see her compromising much, I think she will do as she pleases and like Obama snub the Republicans and then cry about how they blocked her.
She's corrupt, imo, but she can work a deal. Obama hates the actual backslapping and cajoling that politics entails. He's a bit like Trump in excelling at speeches and loving people loving him. Hillary learned long ago that we all hate her guts. LOL

"embracing" is a bit much to ask.
I promise to be sensitive to their disappointment, but only if they're face to face and within swinging range.

Please laugh.
When she wins I promise to vote only democrats into congress and senate from that point on. You see, she is going to fuck things up so bad that nobody is going to walk away from it with anything left in their pockets.
I want this to happen as quickly as possible so you all can learn your lesson.I have enough to hold off longer than many will, so I will still be ok while the suffering at the bottom becomes evident.
Trust me, when Hillary wins, I will be laughing at what you idiots just did to yourselves. You might as well laugh while you can.
I wonder how long it will be before the democrats decide to control food distribution among the masses. It is the next step you know,

You know it's best that Hillary wins. Trump is unhinged, as Glenn Beck said.

But when she takes Office, I hope she means what she says when she says she's going to govern ALL of America.

The Trumpees, even if you hate them, have excellent point that I demand President Clinton(s) addresses.

They're right...we

1. Cannot let a tide of Muslims in the country to wreck the place like we're seeing in Europe. Can't happen.

2. ... need jobs back in this country STAT. No bullshit. NOW. Dissolve NAFTA and start over. Universal Healthcare will help right the ship, creating jobs and new hiring where employers had to use that cash before to pay premiums for employees.

3. ... have to stop the insane LGBT freight train and at rock bottom least have to keep deranged "T" men out of women and girls' showers, bathrooms etc. Even Justice Ginsburg agrees on this point. Unfortunately Trump did not. He let's them violate women in Trump Tower bathrooms. May have cost him some votes actually...

4. ...can't let unchecked illegal immigration come across our southern border. This goes back to jobs for actual Americans, which are evaporating. Fine employers HARD. There's your "wall" and it doesn't cost a cent. No incentive to get here, no reason to try.

These points and issues are what have the Trumpees rattled. And rightly so. If you know someone who voted for Trump, embrace them and assure them we are all going to strive towards a compromise and middle ground where the far left agenda isn't going to rule every single aspect of life.

I hope you all voted for down-ballot republicans as much as you could. This will check the far left (a thing Hillary actually welcomes herself as a moderate, if you gave her truth serum) and keep the Trumpee's concerns front and center.

I like the Trumpee's platforms a lot. I just couldn't stomach voting for a 70 year old perverted, impulsive and immature man-baby with his twitchy, hot-headed finger on the nuclear launch button.. I mean, the ladies in his own campaign crew had to take away his Twitter account....like he was a 3 year old little boy on a time-out. C'mon people, wake up and smell the unhinged...

Hillary can welcome the Trump supporters who are not racists and misogynists. The racist Trump supporters, which are the majority of Trump supporters, have no business in the Democratic Party and they would never join it, anyway.

If they lose the Trumpettes will not accept it. They will obstruct like President Obama was still in office. It will not matter if they were for something before hand, they will oppose it to never give the appearance of a victory for the President.

I thought the only reason they blocked Obama was because he was black. Have the Dems been lying to us?

Everybody lies to you.
Just Democrats.

Everybody.

She's corrupt, imo, but she can work a deal. Obama hates the actual backslapping and cajoling that politics entails. He's a bit like Trump in excelling at speeches and loving people loving him. Hillary learned long ago that we all hate her guts. LOL

Exactly. She's not doing this for the fame. Fame has never been kind to her. She's doing it because she cares about the country; even if her ways of getting to the seat of power are a bit unconventional. Plus, she's got Bill in tow. Times were great under him.

You know it's best that Hillary wins. Trump is unhinged, as Glenn Beck said.

But when she takes Office, I hope she means what she says when she says she's going to govern ALL of America.

The Trumpees, even if you hate them, have excellent point that I demand President Clinton(s) addresses.

They're right...we

1. Cannot let a tide of Muslims in the country to wreck the place like we're seeing in Europe. Can't happen.

2. ... need jobs back in this country STAT. No bullshit. NOW. Dissolve NAFTA and start over. Universal Healthcare will help right the ship, creating jobs and new hiring where employers had to use that cash before to pay premiums for employees.

3. ... have to stop the insane LGBT freight train and at rock bottom least have to keep deranged "T" men out of women and girls' showers, bathrooms etc. Even Justice Ginsburg agrees on this point. Unfortunately Trump did not. He let's them violate women in Trump Tower bathrooms. May have cost him some votes actually...

4. ...can't let unchecked illegal immigration come across our southern border. This goes back to jobs for actual Americans, which are evaporating. Fine employers HARD. There's your "wall" and it doesn't cost a cent. No incentive to get here, no reason to try.

These points and issues are what have the Trumpees rattled. And rightly so. If you know someone who voted for Trump, embrace them and assure them we are all going to strive towards a compromise and middle ground where the far left agenda isn't going to rule every single aspect of life.

I hope you all voted for down-ballot republicans as much as you could. This will check the far left (a thing Hillary actually welcomes herself as a moderate, if you gave her truth serum) and keep the Trumpee's concerns front and center.

I like the Trumpee's platforms a lot. I just couldn't stomach voting for a 70 year old perverted, impulsive and immature man-baby with his twitchy, hot-headed finger on the nuclear launch button.. I mean, the ladies in his own campaign crew had to take away his Twitter account....like he was a 3 year old little boy on a time-out. C'mon people, wake up and smell the unhinged...

Hillary can welcome the Trump supporters who are not racists and misogynists. The racist Trump supporters, which are the majority of Trump supporters, have no business in the Democratic Party and they would never join it, anyway.
Hillary has millions of racists and misandrists that she has welcomed.

Drop dead, retard.

Please laugh.
When she wins I promise to vote only democrats into congress and senate from that point on. You see, she is going to fuck things up so bad that nobody is going to walk away from it with anything left in their pockets.
I want this to happen as quickly as possible so you all can learn your lesson.I have enough to hold off longer than many will, so I will still be ok while the suffering at the bottom becomes evident.
Trust me, when Hillary wins, I will be laughing at what you idiots just did to yourselves. You might as well laugh while you can.
I wonder how long it will be before the democrats decide to control food distribution among the masses. It is the next step you know,

If that's what you have to tell yourself, then go for it. It's nuts, but that never stopped you before.

Please laugh.

If that's what you have to tell yourself, then go for it. It's nuts, but that never stopped you before.
Im sorry, do we know each other, you speak as though you know me.
I personally doubt it, you dont seem like the type of person I would associate with in real life.

My step great granddaughter's school has unisex bathrooms. She's 7. The boys are not allowed to be in the bathroom with sisters or mother like they are in school. The very littlest boys play fireman and pee all over the girls with little hoses. When there was boy's bathrooms the older boys wouldn't let the little guys play pee games. Now they laugh. The girls come home smelling like piss.

Pubs have held 16 of 24 seats in the Senate.
We hold the House.
The Nation is leading towards Trump........fuck you Lefty's

Forum List

Back