When Hillary Wins; Let's Embrace The Trumpees, Not Laugh In Their Faces

Trump currently leading by 10%...

By the way, Clintonians will look like retarded assholes to me regardless of who wins. Especially the starter of this thread.

Just a reminder that the originator of any thread can have it removed. Perhaps not a bad idea for those who prefer not to look like the assholes they are.
Shouldn't remind him, he deserves every bit of ridicule he gets.

You know it's best that Hillary wins. Trump is unhinged, as Glenn Beck said.

But when she takes Office, I hope she means what she says when she says she's going to govern ALL of America.

The Trumpees, even if you hate them, have excellent point that I demand President Clinton(s) addresses.

They're right...we

1. Cannot let a tide of Muslims in the country to wreck the place like we're seeing in Europe. Can't happen.

2. ... need jobs back in this country STAT. No bullshit. NOW. Dissolve NAFTA and start over. Universal Healthcare will help right the ship, creating jobs and new hiring where employers had to use that cash before to pay premiums for employees.

3. ... have to stop the insane LGBT freight train and at rock bottom least have to keep deranged "T" men out of women and girls' showers, bathrooms etc. Even Justice Ginsburg agrees on this point. Unfortunately Trump did not. He let's them violate women in Trump Tower bathrooms. May have cost him some votes actually...

4. ...can't let unchecked illegal immigration come across our southern border. This goes back to jobs for actual Americans, which are evaporating. Fine employers HARD. There's your "wall" and it doesn't cost a cent. No incentive to get here, no reason to try.

These points and issues are what have the Trumpees rattled. And rightly so. If you know someone who voted for Trump, embrace them and assure them we are all going to strive towards a compromise and middle ground where the far left agenda isn't going to rule every single aspect of life.

I hope you all voted for down-ballot republicans as much as you could. This will check the far left (a thing Hillary actually welcomes herself as a moderate, if you gave her truth serum) and keep the Trumpee's concerns front and center.

I like the Trumpee's platforms a lot. I just couldn't stomach voting for a 70 year old perverted, impulsive and immature man-baby with his twitchy, hot-headed finger on the nuclear launch button.. I mean, the ladies in his own campaign crew had to take away his Twitter account....like he was a 3 year old little boy on a time-out. C'mon people, wake up and smell the unhinged...
Hillary shoulda won this going away.

How much of a part did the complete and utter contempt and disdain that democrats showed to the people play. The white nationalists, deplorables, stupid non college graduates turned out to be voters. This is a revolution and it overthrew the government.

When Hillary Wins; Let's Embrace The Trumpees, Not Laugh In Their Faces

:lmao:

But when she takes Office, I hope she means what she says when she says she's going to govern ALL of America.

The Trumpees, even if you hate them, have excellent point that I demand President Clinton(s) addresses.

They're right...we

1. Cannot let a tide of Muslims in the country to wreck the place like we're seeing in Europe. Can't happen.

2. ... need jobs back in this country STAT. No bullshit. NOW. Dissolve NAFTA and start over. Universal Healthcare will help right the ship, creating jobs and new hiring where employers had to use that cash before to pay premiums for employees.

3. ... have to stop the insane LGBT freight train and at rock bottom least have to keep deranged "T" men out of women and girls' showers, bathrooms etc. Even Justice Ginsburg agrees on this point. Unfortunately Trump did not. He let's them violate women in Trump Tower bathrooms. May have cost him some votes actually...

4. ...can't let unchecked illegal immigration come across our southern border. This goes back to jobs for actual Americans, which are evaporating. Fine employers HARD. There's your "wall" and it doesn't cost a cent. No incentive to get here, no reason to try.

These points and issues are what have the Trumpees rattled. And rightly so. If you know someone who voted for Trump, embrace them and assure them we are all going to strive towards a compromise and middle ground where the far left agenda isn't going to rule every single aspect of life.

I hope you all voted for down-ballot republicans as much as you could. This will check the far left (a thing Hillary actually welcomes herself as a moderate, if you gave her truth serum) and keep the Trumpee's concerns front and center.

I like the Trumpee's platforms a lot. I just couldn't stomach voting for a 70 year old perverted, impulsive and immature man-baby with his twitchy, hot-headed finger on the nuclear launch button.. I mean, the ladies in his own campaign crew had to take away his Twitter account....like he was a 3 year old little boy on a time-out. C'mon people, wake up and smell the unhinged...
You have the same view now right?

mocking and laughing is the order of the day and tomorrow
Indeed, but you were too stupid to realize you would be the one who was mocked and laughed at. Haha, you lose. :laugh:

They're right...we

Guess all us Trump supporters will have to embrace you Clinton supporters.

LMAO

I hope Silhouette did not commit suicide last night....after reading his post, though, he might die of embarassment. :p

I hope Silhouette did not commit suicide last night....after reading his post, though, he might die of embarassment. :p

Just had the same thought about Shittingbull. Haven't seen her smarmy ass on the board yet. Hell she may have croaked. LOL

They're right...we

giphy.gif

If they lose the Trumpettes will not accept it. They will obstruct like President Obama was still in office. It will not matter if they were for something before hand, they will oppose it to never give the appearance of a victory for the President.

giphy.gif

They're right...we

Guess all us Trump supporters will have to embrace you Clinton supporters.

LMAO

Do we have to? ;)

Forum List

Back