When Haley drops out and Donald is officially the GOP candidate, these prosecutors are out on a thin limb

…and the North had the right to prevent it. It wasn’t the first insurrection to be put down, just the most devastating.
I sincerely hope you don't vote - we REALLY need competency standards...

But yeah, just garbage thinking on your part, including saying the Confederates had the right to secede, but were thus insurrectionists.

Seriously - don't vote.

Nikki Haley was the republican governor of South Carolina, a state that leans more republican than NC or GA.
Nikki Haley was Trump's UN ambassador.
How could anyone make it into those positions without being totally conservative?
The difference with her though, is she sees the reality around her, because she's not in the maga cult.
She's a DeepSwamp duopolist warmonger.

My man. Sorry you voted for Hillary, glad you came around. Please stay home rather than vote for whatever Dem gets picked. Are you in a blue state?
Yes. I am in a VERY Blue State. I held my nose and voted for her, and felt like showering once I got home. :(

It will become clear that there is a very good chance that Donald will be President again. These DA's prosecuting him will be making a life decision soon. Do they think the Soros money will be enough to make it worthwhile to continue the BS, or will they tuck tail and run?

This will be interesting.
IMG_6715.png

Forum List

Back