When Haley drops out and Donald is officially the GOP candidate, these prosecutors are out on a thin limb

She's not qualified. She's not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. She's a globalist too. People in the south hate Haley after she initiated the movement and takedown of the Southern Confederate monuments and flags.
The South had a right to secede.

It was the states in tandem who created the fed govt, not vice versa. What a state ratifies in one decade, it can de-ratify the next.

But that gets lost in history (not sure precisely how. Did they have leftists in those days when Lincoln was first written about?)

Let's be real: Haley is just stroking herself if she thinks she will be the GOP nominee. It will take a miracle or mass corruption for Trump to somehow not win the nomination.

If I were the Donald, I'd hire a food taster soon, and start looking out for Boeing jets falling out of the sky on his head.
We should be so lucky.

No... she's a Conservative... mostly... and would be out-of-place in today's whack-a-doo LibProg DimWit Party...

Dems are sucking her off. They can have her. She loves her some war and some Hillary. Seems Dem to me.

I do not like our perpetual regime change wars and I despise Hillary like poison. She is a living demon.

At least Trumpis not naming her as VP.

It will become clear that there is a very good chance that Donald will be President again. These DA's prosecuting him will be making a life decision soon. Do they think the Soros money will be enough to make it worthwhile to continue the BS, or will they tuck tail and run?

This will be interesting.
I'd like to thank you bringing up a subject that should be immediately disqualifying for Trump to be prez again. Namely, the idea of prosecutors pursuing cases against ANYONE after a grand jury recommended indictments being exposed to retribution is reprehensible. It's a perversion of the legal system and the rule of law. Voting for someone who would do such a thing brings in to question your loyalty to the country.

Maybe the prosecutors don't have to worry.

Donald Trump has a problem no matter what happens in New Hampshire on Tuesday night: There’s a whole swath of the Republican electorate and a good chunk of independents who appear firmly committed to not voting for him in November if he becomes the nominee.

It’s an issue that became starkly apparent in polling ahead of the Iowa caucuses, when an NBC News/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll of voters in that state found that fully 43 percent of Nikki Haley supporters said they would back President Joe Biden over Trump. And it’s a dynamic that has been on vivid display as the campaign shifted this week to New Hampshire.

“I can’t vote for Trump. He’s a crook. He’s too corrupt,” said Scott Simeone, 64, an independent voter from Amherst, who backed Trump in 2016 and 2020. “I voted for him, and I didn’t realize he’s as corrupt as he is.”

Donald Trump has a problem no matter what happens in New Hampshire on Tuesday night: There’s a whole swath of the Republican electorate and a good chunk of independents who appear firmly committed to not voting for him in November if he becomes the nominee.

It’s an issue that became starkly apparent in polling ahead of the Iowa caucuses, when an NBC News/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll of voters in that state found that fully 43 percent of Nikki Haley supporters said they would back President Joe Biden over Trump. And it’s a dynamic that has been on vivid display as the campaign shifted this week to New Hampshire.

“I can’t vote for Trump. He’s a crook. He’s too corrupt,” said Scott Simeone, 64, an independent voter from Amherst, who backed Trump in 2016 and 2020. “I voted for him, and I didn’t realize he’s as corrupt as he is.”

Fani's gonna prosecute Trump........FROM PRISON!!!!!!!
:auiqs.jpg: :rofl::auiqs.jpg:

Fani's gonna prosecute Trump........FROM PRISON!!!!!!!
:auiqs.jpg: :rofl::auiqs.jpg:

RACIST! :laughing0301:

If you are black, you are allowed to hire your boyfriend,
pay him significantly more than anyone else in the office, and take numerous vacations with him using that TAXPAYER MONEY. :auiqs.jpg:

Its the law, black people are allowed to steal taxpayer money.

Last edited:
Maybe Haley should change parties and replace Biden.
Nikki Haley was the republican governor of South Carolina, a state that leans more republican than NC or GA.
Nikki Haley was Trump's UN ambassador.
How could anyone make it into those positions without being totally conservative?
The difference with her though, is she sees the reality around her, because she's not in the maga cult.

The fuckup isn’t going to be president again.

And you will have to leave his cult.

That will be interesting
The desperation and false hope is palpable with you libs.

images

Dems are sucking her off. They can have her. She loves her some war and some Hillary. Seems Dem to me.
Noted. Disagree.
I do not like our perpetual regime change wars
Agreed.
and I despise Hillary like poison. She is a living demon.
A very great many people felt that way in 2016. I voted for her as the lesser of two evils. It was a very tough call.
At least Trumpis not naming her as VP.
I seriously doubt Nikki would accept. She's worked for him before. She knows better. Smart girl.

Noted. Disagree.

Agreed.

A very great many people felt that way in 2016. I voted for her as the lesser of two evils. It was a very tough call.

I seriously doubt Nikki would accept. She's worked for him before. She knows better. Smart girl.

My man. Sorry you voted for Hillary, glad you came around. Please stay home rather than vote for whatever Dem gets picked. Are you in a blue state?

Iowa's irrelevant, komrade - check your electoral map.

It will become clear that there is a very good chance that Donald will be President again. These DA's prosecuting him will be making a life decision soon. Do they think the Soros money will be enough to make it worthwhile to continue the BS, or will they tuck tail and run?

This will be interesting.
Ah, so you finally admit that that's what this whole thing is about.

Don;t worry, his health is failing badly. He won't be president again.

Forum List

Back