When does human life begin?

Ooooooooh God makes it clear. Up pops a YouTube video recorded by God as proof. I didn't know he did you tube.

In the case of republicans, it's clear on here that life doesn't begin until well into their forties.
That aside, it doesn't matter what you silly God said, apart from the fact he has never mumbled a word about it, the law is that abortions are allowed. Even religious women have them to save embarrassment from their peers. The rest rattle with contraceptives.

What does your God say about that?

Thanks, I do but covid is really cramping my style.
Understand. Not cramping style here, but not recommending picking up and moving either. Hope you are not in a big city. Either way, wish you the best, while we go through another winter, wondering where this thing leads. Who knows? You might want to go Tennesseeing near break of spring, when the Covid picture a little clearer.

Understand. Not cramping style here, but not recommending picking up and moving either. Hope you are not in a big city. Either way, wish you the best, while we go through another winter, wondering where this thing leads. Who knows? You might want to go Tennesseeing near break of spring, when the Covid picture a little clearer.
I was talking with a friend two days ago about doing exactly that. He has a farm near Nashville.

I was talking with a friend two days ago about doing exactly that. He has a farm near Nashville.
Middle TN is great. You might like it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Ooooooooh God makes it clear. Up pops a YouTube video recorded by God as proof. I didn't know he did you tube.

In the case of republicans, it's clear on here that life doesn't begin until well into their forties.
That aside, it doesn't matter what you silly God said, apart from the fact he has never mumbled a word about it, the law is that abortions are allowed. Even religious women have them to save embarrassment from their peers. The rest rattle with contraceptives.

What does your God say about that?

Life for Republicans begins when high school starts and they figure how full of shit their teachers are.

Ok, when does science say human life begins?
If you consider a unique combination of DNA molecules to be a human life then conception. If you, like me, consider a human life begins when a fetus show features unique to humanity, then it would be much later.

If you consider a unique combination of DNA molecules to be a human life then conception. If you, like me, consider a human life begins when a fetus show features unique to humanity, then it would be much later.
What type of life is it before it shows features unique to humanity if its not human life?

Forum List

Back