Zone1 When do you feel the 2nd Coming of Christ will be?

When will the 2nd Coming of Christ be?

• within 10 years

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • within 20 years

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • within 30 years

• within 40 years

• within 50 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • within 75 years

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • within 100 years

• within 150 years

• within 200 years

• within 500 years

• after 500 years

• He will never come again

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God already sent a Male and that did not go so well

You think a female may do better?
What can be better than rising from the dead? Well, there is that part about giving birth and mothering. Why not have a female married to a female giving birth to a female.

What makes you males believe your gender is totally useless these days? Or, is it some big plot to go back to the time in history where in one tribe the females did all the work while the males were mere drones? Seriously? You want males to become drones and then devolve further back into amoebas?

Can you think of one male in all of history that you dare admit you admire? Or must every single one be torn down and stomped upon?

Makes me regret I never had any sons I could raise to be men who are proud of it.

What can be better than rising from the dead? Well, there is that part about giving birth and mothering. Why not have a female married to a female giving birth to a female.

What makes you males believe your gender is totally useless these days? Or, is it some big plot to go back to the time in history where in one tribe the females did all the work while the males were mere drones? Seriously? You want males to become drones and then devolve further back into amoebas?

Can you think of one male in all of history that you dare admit you admire? Or must every single one be torn down and stomped upon?

Makes me regret I never had any sons I could raise to be men who are proud of it.

Well, last time God sent one of his offspring, the people ended up torturing and crucifying him.

Didn‘t exactly go that well

What will we do if God sends a daughter?

Well, last time God sent one of his offspring, the people ended up torturing and crucifying him.

True, it was men who held political power when Jesus arrived with Good News for all mankind from God. Those in power said, "Let's crucify him!" Let's take a look at some in power now...Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Liz Cheney, Hillary Clinton. All are still working to crucify someone who merely proposed Make America Great Again.

The Apostle Peter taught that 1 day with the Lord is as 1000 years.

2 Peter 3:8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The creation of this earth took 7 days according to the Lord's reckoning of time. That would be 7000 years according to our current time. After the creation, Adam fell and entered into his mortal probation. At that time the earth entered a temporal state. According to the Prophet Joseph Smith, the earth's temporal state will last another 7 days according to God and 7000 years according our time. Those 7 days of the Lord's time are the 7 seals of Revelation.

Doctrine and Covenants 77:6-7
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals? A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
7 Q. What are we to understand by the seven seals with which it was sealed? A. We are to understand that the first seal contains the things of the first thousand years, and the second also of the second thousand years, and so on until the seventh.

So according to these verses, LDS believe that the temporal existence of the earth is 7000 years. So from the time of the fall of Adam and Eve until the end of the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ there will have been a total of 7000 years. The last 1000 years will be the millennial reign of Christ or in other words, a sabbath. Christ's second coming will come after the opening of the 7th seal. Revelation 5-22 speaks of this book of seven seals. Chapter 5 speaks of the book itself that John sees. Chapter 6 speaks of the first 6 seals or 6000 years. Chapter 7 speaks of the sixth seal as well. Chapter 8 on speaks of the seventh seal in which the seconding coming of Christ takes place, His millennial reign and the end of the world's temporal existence. Chapters 12 and 13 goes back and speaks of the Great Apostasy and the war in heaven which gives perspective of the devil and his angels.

Given this information, it is my personal belief that we are approaching the end of the sixth seal and soon the enter the seventh seal. Others believe that we have already entered the seventh seal.

This is ridiculous.

WTF are you babbling about?
:eek:
What does that have to do with a second coming?
You on drugs?
Seriously, WTF? You ask a serious, unbiased question and, time after time, you get a non sequitur, strawman question plus personal abuse in response and no answer..?

Meri promoting modern American Christianity:
"Fuck the Golden Rule.. MAGA!"

Last edited:
I think he might be coming soon.

A certain river is drying up,like how it been predicted in prophecy.

Yeah. The Euphrates river dries up every year for several thousand years as far back as Sumer and the Akkadians.

What does that have to do with a second coming?
It has nothing to do with the second coming. It has to do with your perspective of men and how things might have been different if Jesus (or the Jesus to come again) was female. Your post seemed to suggest that males blew it. My point is that people in power blew it and that it matters not whether those people in power are male or female.

Let's speak of God and what I learned in Catholic school about God. Yes, Father and Son are inevitably referenced as 'he', but as it was pointed out decades ago when I was in elementary school, look at all the place where the Spirit of God (and wisdom) is referenced as 'she'. We were taught God has no gender, at least not how we define gender as humans. Noting God as he/she is for human reference, nothing more.

Jesus, we were told had the wisdom of God, and were showed where wisdom was called 'she'. He was also called 'son' and son is 'he'. All the oneness of God. If children can grasp this, why is it so difficult for adults who have such minuscule understanding of how God is presented that they are wild about the possibility of God showing up as a homosexual, as transgender, as totally female. It's time for humans to lift their eyes and minds higher than their genitalia. Let's give that a try.

Meri promoting modern American Christianity:
Try again, Grumbli. I am pointing out Biblical concepts of God, not the idea that God should come as a politically correct modern American. I am also pointing out that both males and females fail when it comes to that lethal combination of wealth and power.

Yep. The Euphrates river basin also flooded frequently. That's what built up the Delta south of Basra.

Fascinating stuff:
Three different forms of Sumerian cuneiform developed before the language became widespread. Some of this language that they called 'Emegir' survives to this day: The Sumerian words mayakku ("confuse"/"intoxicate") and kohl ("eyeliner") are related to the Hebrew kakhal ("paint") and the Arabian al-Kahl ("the eyeliner"), which is today termed 'alcohol'. Similarly, the Sumerian word kanubi ("cane of two [sexes]") is the root of the modern word 'Cannabis'.
So people getting drunk and high was already a major political concern way back when they first starting reading and writing. Priorities!

It has nothing to do with the second coming. It has to do with your perspective of men and how things might have been different if Jesus (or the Jesus to come again) was female. Your post seemed to suggest that males blew it.
So keep projecting your imaginings upon your interlocutors and arguing with yourself about them, why don't ya?
My point is that people in power blew it and that it matters not whether those people in power are male or female.
If so, Jesus would have just said so in the first place. That would be answering the question in the spirit that it was asked. As you would have rightwinger do unto you.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with the second coming. It has to do with your perspective of men and how things might have been different if Jesus (or the Jesus to come again) was female. Your post seemed to suggest that males blew it. My point is that people in power blew it and that it matters not whether those people in power are male or female.

Let's speak of God and what I learned in Catholic school about God. Yes, Father and Son are inevitably referenced as 'he', but as it was pointed out decades ago when I was in elementary school, look at all the place where the Spirit of God (and wisdom) is referenced as 'she'. We were taught God has no gender, at least not how we define gender as humans. Noting God as he/she is for human reference, nothing more.

Jesus, we were told had the wisdom of God, and were showed where wisdom was called 'she'. He was also called 'son' and son is 'he'. All the oneness of God. If children can grasp this, why is it so difficult for adults who have such minuscule understanding of how God is presented that they are wild about the possibility of God showing up as a homosexual, as transgender, as totally female. It's time for humans to lift their eyes and minds higher than their genitalia. Let's give that a try.

the people in power ...

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:24-25

you mean those you were referring to earlier - maga ... those would have nothing to do with liberation theology, self determination - then or now. the reason for the crucifixion.

It actually went quite well. The atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ was completed and it made way for not only the resurrection of Jesus Christ but all mankind through Jesus will now be able to be resurrected and live immortally to never die again. So, actually it went very well as planned. Jesus knew in advance that he would be crucified and yet he went through with it to bring about his death and resurrection.

1 Corinthians 15:22
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:54
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Forum List

Back