when did you realize America was past the point of NO RETURN

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
When Hillary Clinton had tens of thousands of emails and then DELETED them and nothing happen to her . I knew we were becoming a banana republic.
Not to mention she made hundreds of millions as SOS doing pay for play scams with 3rd world dictatorships.

Then during the illegal and tyrannical Govt shutdowns from COVID along with forces vaccines was the point of no return. I am still shocked how pathetic many Americas are and believe everything.

Since then . they fixed the 2020 election and arrested the top opposition leader with all kinds of fake indictments to destroy 24 election

When Hillary Clinton had tens of thousands of emails and then DELETED them and nothing happen to her . I knew we were becoming a banana republic.
Not to mention she made hundreds of millions as SOS doing pay for play scams with 3rd world dictatorships.

Then during the illegal and tyrannical Govt shutdowns from COVID along with forces vaccines was the point of no return. I am still shocked how pathetic many Americas are and believe everything.

Since then . they fixed the 2020 election and arrested the top opposition leader with all kinds of fake indictments to destroy 24 election
You're free to pack your shit and go.

When our Supreme Court refused to demand accountability and an investigation into the cheating in 2020. If anyone is around to bother to write a history of this nation, THAT will be seen as the point where America lost its way for good.
They will either lock Trump up, use mail-in votes to steal it again or assassinate him next year. We no longer live in a free nation and about half of us seemingly care more about "destroying their opposition" than in the country remaining free. All things end, and those who celebrate the death of this nation will have even the memory of them spat upon by their descendants.

You're free to pack your shit and go.
Oh, I don't think so, Ace. You won't get off that easily. The loss of the country doesn't mean YOU won anything. The country falling into chaos will be a nightmare for ALL OF US. You and those like you are going to find that your hate for those on the Right might give you a little dopamine bump, but it won't feed or house you. We'll ALL get to experience a lovely 3rd world ambiance...

When Biden walked into the WH.

Oh, I don't think so, Ace. You won't get off that easily. The loss of the country doesn't mean YOU won anything. The country falling into chaos will be a nightmare for ALL OF US. You and those like you are going to find that your hate for those on the Right might give you a little dopamine bump, but it won't feed or house you. We'll ALL get to experience a lovely 3rd world ambiance...
They think they are exempt. Man oh man are they in for a surprise.

For me personally, it was the day Trump insulted John McCain's service and his followers didn't bat an eye.
That's when it really began to dawn on me, for the first time in my life, that America wasn't what I thought it was.

Yeah! THAT'S IT, Mac! That was the moment you KNEW America was DOOMED! When Trump pointed out with uncharacteristic for Washington brutally honestly the historically long-documented fact that McCain left a lot to be desired and wasn't the true hero the media had always made him out to be in his military record!

:laughing0301:

And there ya go.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.28.53 PM.jpg
AMERICA IS DOOMED!
Mac is ready to slit his throat because someone in Washington was actually HONEST! Oh, the horror. :smoke:

View attachment 820768 AMERICA IS DOOMED!
Mac is ready to slit his throat because someone in Washington was actually HONEST! Oh, the horror. :smoke:
What I actually said was, "America isn't what I thought it was."

But because you have the temperament of an angry child, you became emotional and attacked.

It's what you've been taught.

What I actually said was, "America isn't what I thought it was."
Yeah? So? Was that in dispute? Wasn't and isn't that the point?

But because you have the temperament of an angry child
No, your problem is that you have the mentality and intent of a provocateur-troll. Then you play innocent.

you became emotional and attacked.
I become fed-up and respond in proportion to your offensiveness.

It's what you've been taught.
It's what you bring out in others.

America is not at that point, fewcountries ever are. You need the right leaders and immigrants. You need men and women to lead their country out of patriotism.not for.personal wealth.

That about sums it up.

A shame you people missed out on the American Dream.

Maybe next time around you’ll make some better choices.

Forum List

Back