When did the Democrats become the enemy of white working class folks?

Obama....sure didn't help...it was his intention to hammer a wedge between the people...and here we are today....on the verge of civil conflict......so to put the second half of the Obama admin back into the white house would be a devastating disaster for bringing us back together....
Bulldshity. A black man was elected President & you racist fucks had a freaking fit.
Lol.
No one gave a fuck that he was black, you dimwit. That’s just a lie you shut for brains tell yourselves.
Hell, I supported Herman Cain.
Where are them deficit hating tea baggers now?
Right here. And we still hate the deficit.
What’s your point?

The answer to the op is "right after the gop became the working man's enemy.". For years many gop said "social security is bad" and "medicare" and medicaid are bad. Paid sick time bad. Time and a half pay for overtime should be overturned. How anti american are those ideas? Massively. So truth be told neither party is the working persons friend. I'd pay double for products made by american workers ad long as they got paid double what it takes a foreign worker to make. american businessmen should keep all business in america.

The answer to the op is "right after the gop became the working man's enemy.". For years many gop said "social security is bad" and "medicare" and medicaid are bad. Paid sick time bad. Time and a half pay for overtime should be overturned. How anti american are those ideas? Massively. So truth be told neither party is the working persons friend. I'd pay double for products made by american workers ad long as they got paid double what it takes a foreign worker to make. american businessmen should keep all business in america.

...... and then the Democrats chose egregious Environmental regulations and tax grabs at the cost of jobs.

That doesn’t change the facts. They are all bankrupt or deeply in debt. Why don’t you share examples of successful frackers.

It's the economy stupid. And even in that article, it stated nobody is going under until the end of next year. That means if we get a vaccine early in the year, more people go back to work, more fuel is being burned, and prices will go up a little bit.

Republicans will always vote Republican like the Democrats will always vote Democrat. The two game-changers in any election are how many Independents you can get, and how enthused your voters are to actually vote. The Democrats have very little to be enthused about other than they hate Trump. This is evident by the rally turnouts for Biden.
I think the masses that turn out for the Biden rallies demonstrate how much little enthusiasm they have for Beijing Biden.

It's the economy stupid. And even in that article, it stated nobody is going under until the end of next year. That means if we get a vaccine early in the year, more people go back to work, more fuel is being burned, and prices will go up a little bit.
The ironic thing is that the economy is weak in BLUE states that continue the lockdowns for no particular reason other than maintaining their power under emergency laws.

The rest of the country, particularly Red states like Texas and Floriduh are going gangbusters under Trumpian full throttle economics.

The ironic thing is that the economy is weak in BLUE states that continue the lockdowns for no particular reason other than maintaining their power under emergency laws.

The rest of the country, particularly Red states like Texas and Floriduh are going gangbusters under Trumpian full throttle economics.

They are staying locked down to keep the economy down. They will continue until after the election if Biden wins. We are still short on some products in the US so there is plenty of work. My washing machine took a dump about three months ago. I went to Home Depot, and I couldn't' get one at a minimum of three weeks. The factories can't get parts likely out of these blue states.

It's working for them, but not for the country. I don't know what their plans will be if Trump wins. Who knows? The WHO recently released a statement that lockdowns are the worst possibly strategy with this virus.

White working class folks were part of the FDR coalition he built during the 1930's. Why did the Democrats turn away from them?
Since the rise of China when folks like Biden turned US foreign policy and economic policy into a yard sale for the highest foreign bidder.

Meet the Bidens: What happens after the world’s most expensive introduction?
What kind of meetings can a Chinese tycoon buy for $10 million a year? A full seven days after the New York Post began publishing emails showing Biden family influence peddling, former Vice President Joe Biden still isn’t saying the emails are fake.
Still no denials, and for obvious reasons. Hunter signed the slip, and the owner quickly turned the hard drive over to FBI custody.
But Mr. Biden did finally have to discuss his family business on Tuesday, thanks to Milwaukee television reporter Adrienne Pedersen of ABC affiliate WISN.
Ms. Pederson asked if there is “any legitimacy” to the statement by Sen. Ron Johnson (R., Wis.) that the former vice president’s son and other family members profited off the Biden name. “None whatsoever,” Joe Biden responded, and said it was part of a “last ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family.”
Notice, no denial that the laptop is Hunters, and that the emails are genuine.
If Mr. Biden wants to argue that none of the millions of dollars collected from various overseas tycoons or their companies had anything to do with his name, then he’s making an argument that not even his son Hunter Biden was willing to make in 2019. National Review’s Mairead McArdle reminds:
Sure, for some reason all these nation's have an uncontrollable urge to fill Hunter's pockets with $Millions.

Joe Biden denied that his family has profited from his public offices, appearing to contradict a statement his son Hunter Biden made last year in which he said he thinks he would “probably not” have been asked to be on the board of a Ukrainian energy company if he were not Biden’s son.

The Post’s Thursday follow-up to its earlier email scoop has made it much harder to believe the current argument from Joe Biden. . . . Perhaps at some point the Bidens will choose to offer an explanation. In the meantime, a reasonable person would conclude from this report that the buyer willing to spend this mind-boggling sum was not seeking introductions to former acting assistant agency deputies. And having been introduced, it’s reasonable to assume such a buyer was seeking much more than a pleasant greeting.

Team Biden and much of the press corps would prefer not to have to acknowledge the Post reporting.

The Post’s Thursday follow-up to its earlier email scoop has made it much harder to believe the current argument from Joe Biden. . . . Perhaps at some point the Bidens will choose to offer an explanation.

Right, when he tells us if he's for packing the court and tells us if he's for making PR and DC states to rob the Senate.

A better question would be "Who made up the lie that the democratic party is an enemy of white working class folks?"
We're angry about being blackballed and shitlisted out of the DEMOCRAT party labor unions and the companies they work for.
The fact is, if blacks and Hispanics voted based on their views of issues like homosexuality and same-sex marriage, they'd be Republicans too.
Yeah. All that Catholic dogma, and an icon of Virgin Mary, saints and martyrs and all that, and Hispanics still vote for abortion and gun control. Why is that?

The Post’s Thursday follow-up to its earlier email scoop has made it much harder to believe the current argument from Joe Biden. . . . Perhaps at some point the Bidens will choose to offer an explanation.

Right, when he tells us if he's for packing the court and tells us if he's for making PR and DC states to rob the Senate.
I think Joe could come up a little short, and that even if he doesn't, that he will have a very difficult time doing either of those things.

There are only 20 Blue States, and they have 40 Senate seats. So to get to even just fifty, there will have to be 10 Democrat Senators from Red States, and they will have won their seats by claiming to be sensible moderates that a Red Stater could trust, even though they are Democrats. A vote like that would cost them their seat, and Senators are generally in a job that pays them far more than they can ever make elsewhere, and it's unlike they are going to throw their seat away for something dumb like this.

I wouldn't sweat it. Just get your vote in, and encourage 4-5 of your friends to do the same.

I think Joe could come up a little short, and that even if he doesn't, that he will have a very difficult time doing either of those things.

There are only 20 Blue States, and they have 40 Senate seats. So to get to even just fifty, there will have to be 10 Democrat Senators from Red States, and they will have won their seats by claiming to be sensible moderates that a Red Stater could trust, even though they are Democrats. A vote like that would cost them their seat, and Senators are generally in a job that pays them far more than they can ever make elsewhere, and it's unlike they are going to throw their seat away for something dumb like this.

I wouldn't sweat it. Just get your vote in, and encourage 4-5 of your friends to do the same.

I'm not sweating anything. This scandal is growing some legs. I was just watching Hanntiy where he stated the FBI has been working on this for a much bigger operation. I don't believe that, but in the meantime, it's pretty much verified that it is Hunter's computer. It's just a shame the store owner didn't come forward a month earlier.

But the Durham investigation is still ongoing and we have no idea what they will turn up or when. Perhaps we could use another October surprise. Polls are tightening, especially in battleground states, and things are looking pretty good I believe. The Senate? That is a concern for me.

I'm not sweating anything. This scandal is growing some legs. I was just watching Hanntiy where he stated the FBI has been working on this for a much bigger operation. I don't believe that, but in the meantime, it's pretty much verified that it is Hunter's computer. It's just a shame the store owner didn't come forward a month earlier.

But the Durham investigation is still ongoing and we have no idea what they will turn up or when. Perhaps we could use another October surprise. Polls are tightening, especially in battleground states, and things are looking pretty good I believe. The Senate? That is a concern for me.
Trump's picked up additional support among the college educated, hispanics and blacks compared to last time. The only way they are showing this double digit lead is with the claim that Biden has taken some of Trump's working class support.

Do you know any working class folks who voted for Trump in 2016 who are voting Biden this time, because in order for Biden to be winning, there has been a fairly massive shift among working class voters from Trump/Pence to Biden/Harris. If that's not true, then Trump is ahead of where he was at this point in 2016.

I'm having difficulty buying it. To me, it seems like a lot of folks that last time were hesitant to support Trump, are doing so, enthusiastically, today.

We'll see. Two weeks from now, we should have a pretty good idea who won.

Trump's picked up additional support among the college educated, hispanics and blacks compared to last time. The only way they are showing this double digit lead is with the claim that Biden has taken some of Trump's working class support.

Do you know any working class folks who voted for Trump in 2016 who are voting Biden this time, because in order for Biden to be winning, there has been a fairly massive shift among working class voters from Trump/Pence to Biden/Harris. If that's not true, then Trump is ahead of where he was at this point in 2016.

I'm having difficulty buying it. To me, it seems like a lot of folks that last time were hesitant to support Trump, are doing so, enthusiastically, today.

We'll see. Two weeks from now, we should have a pretty good idea who won.

With all the mail in complications that the Democrats have plagued us with, I don't think we will know anything perhaps until the end of November. No matter who wins, it will be challenged one way or the other unless it's a slaughter.

Surveys done at Trump rallies revealed that anywhere from 10 to 15% were registered Democrats. There are a lot of Sander's loyalists who will vote for Trump to teach their party a lesson, or not vote at all. When Trump ran for his first term, we had a lot of disgruntled Republicans who did the same, but after seeing his accomplishments, may not be sitting home this election.

The polls are tightening in battleground states. This was expected by me. But polls are only as good as the honesty of their participants. Trump has been demonized by the left and MSM so badly I doubt that people who did or will vote for Trump gave them an honest answer.

Forum List

Back