When did the Democrats become the enemy of white working class folks?

The fact is, if blacks and Hispanics voted based on their views of issues like homosexuality and same-sex marriage, they'd be Republicans too.

Evidently, Putting an end to Trump's piggish behavior is more important to them than those other things.

Except of course, that behavior is all made up by liars like yourself.

Nope.

Yep. I challenge you to give me your best example of such supposed behavior, so I can show that it is bullshit and you are a retarded monkey throwing shit at a wall.
Your challenge is absurd. Trump's piggish behaviour is voluminous and well known. Logically, your ask makes as much sense as asking me what part of diarrhea are not enjoyable so you can have the opportunity to show that it is not a bad thing. If you refuse to acknowledge the true nature of our piggish childish president now, there is no need of my trying to get you to embrace reality.

Your inability to support your position, your refusal to even try, was expected.

You are nothing but a retarded monkey throwing shit at the wall, to see if anything sticks.

I can easily support my position, but you are not worth the effort. Nothing I write will pull your lips away from Trump's ass, so I see no reason to try. Believe what you want. I'm just here to laugh at the crazies. You're just here to entertain me,, so dance monkey. Tell me another one of those absurd straw man stories about how a mean old liberal is gonna come get your guns, and force you to gay marry an illegal alien, or about how some big secret organization is really running the world, and wants to put computer chips in our brains.
/——/ Talk about the King of Straw Man arguments. Your post is filled with them except for the one about taking our guns. That one is true. Democrats have spent years denying they'll take people's guns. Not anymore.

White working class folks were part of the FDR coalition he built during the 1930's. Why did the Democrats turn away from them?

A better question would be "Who made up the lie that the democratic party is an enemy of white working class folks?"
/——-/ Prove this didn’t happen. https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom...ats-were-wrong-they-need-working-class-whites

That article doesn't say what you want it to say.

The fact is, if blacks and Hispanics voted based on their views of issues like homosexuality and same-sex marriage, they'd be Republicans too.

Evidently, Putting an end to Trump's piggish behavior is more important to them than those other things.

Nope.

Yep. I challenge you to give me your best example of such supposed behavior, so I can show that it is bullshit and you are a retarded monkey throwing shit at a wall.
Your challenge is absurd. Trump's piggish behaviour is voluminous and well known. Logically, your ask makes as much sense as asking me what part of diarrhea are not enjoyable so you can have the opportunity to show that it is not a bad thing. If you refuse to acknowledge the true nature of our piggish childish president now, there is no need of my trying to get you to embrace reality.

Your inability to support your position, your refusal to even try, was expected.

You are nothing but a retarded monkey throwing shit at the wall, to see if anything sticks.

I can easily support my position, but you are not worth the effort. Nothing I write will pull your lips away from Trump's ass, so I see no reason to try. Believe what you want. I'm just here to laugh at the crazies. You're just here to entertain me,, so dance monkey. Tell me another one of those absurd straw man stories about how a mean old liberal is gonna come get your guns, and force you to gay marry an illegal alien, or about how some big secret organization is really running the world, and wants to put computer chips in our brains.
/——/ Talk about the King of Straw Man arguments. Your post is filled with them except for the one about taking our guns. That one is true. Democrats have spent years denying they'll take people's guns. Not anymore.

Good. That's what I'm talking about. Tell me some of those crazy stories monkey.

Nope.

Good. That's what I'm talking about. Tell me some of those crazy stories monkey.

No one is buying your lies anymore. Not even you.

Nope.

I will apologize and humbly admit to the lies you claim I told as soon as you point to the post and the specific lie you claim I told. Take your time.

Nope.

I will apologize and humbly admit to the lies you claim I told as soon as you point to the post and the specific lie you claim I told. Take your time.

Right there, when you pretend that you dems don't want to take our guns away. YOu are a lying liar, with pants on fire you liar.

Did I mention that you are a filthy liar?

LEt me try this to get the message though to you wittle brain.

1603493710286.png

Nope.

Right there, when you pretend that you dems don't want to take our guns away. YOu are a lying liar, with pants on fire you liar.

Did I mention that you are a filthy liar?

LEt me try this to get the message though to you wittle brain.

View attachment 405720

Still waiting for that specific post, bubba.

How about from Creepy Joe's own website?

Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage. This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings.
But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weaponsunder the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislationrestricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
      • Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons, which President Trump reversed. In 2016, the Obama-Biden Administration finalized a rule to make sure the Social Security Administration (SSA) sends to the background check system records that it holds of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms because they have been adjudicated by the SSA as unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons. But one of the first actions Donald Trump took as president was to reverse this rule. President Biden will enact legislation to codify this policy.
      • Close the “hate crime loophole.” Biden will enact legislationprohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm.
      • End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislationto prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Create an effective program to ensure individuals who become prohibited from possessing firearms relinquish their weapons. Federal law defines categories of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms, and the federal background check system is an effective tool for ensuring prohibited persons cannot purchase firearms. But we lack any serious tool to ensure that when someone becomes newly prohibited – for example, because they commit a violent crime – they relinquish possession of their firearms. There are some promising models for how this could be enforced. For example, California has a mandatory process for ensuring relinquishment by any individual newly subject to a domestic violence restraining order. As president, Biden will direct the FBI and ATF to outline a model relinquishment process, enact any necessary legislation to ensure relinquishment when individuals newly fall under one of the federal prohibitions, and then provide technical and financial assistance to state and local governments to establish effective relinquishment processes on their own.
    • Give states incentives to set up gun licensing programs. Biden will enact legislation to give states and local governments grants to require individuals to obtain a license prior to purchasing a gun.

• Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

• Oh, and if you go to the website, there is even more. But we'll take one at a time to reduce long replies; me first:
  • Allowing cities and individuals to sue gun manufacturers and sellers. This would close down gun stores and even put manufacturers out of business. This is a purely a devious way to get around our US Constitution since Democrats hate the document so much. That dovetails with online sales. If you can't get guns within our country, and you can't order them or ammo online, that in essence stops all gun sales in the United States except for individuals selling guns to each other. Your turn.

Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage. This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings.
But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weaponsunder the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislationrestricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
      • Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons, which President Trump reversed. In 2016, the Obama-Biden Administration finalized a rule to make sure the Social Security Administration (SSA) sends to the background check system records that it holds of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms because they have been adjudicated by the SSA as unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons. But one of the first actions Donald Trump took as president was to reverse this rule. President Biden will enact legislation to codify this policy.
      • Close the “hate crime loophole.” Biden will enact legislationprohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm.
      • End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislationto prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

Create an effective program to ensure individuals who become prohibited from possessing firearms relinquish their weapons. Federal law defines categories of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms, and the federal background check system is an effective tool for ensuring prohibited persons cannot purchase firearms. But we lack any serious tool to ensure that when someone becomes newly prohibited – for example, because they commit a violent crime – they relinquish possession of their firearms. There are some promising models for how this could be enforced. For example, California has a mandatory process for ensuring relinquishment by any individual newly subject to a domestic violence restraining order. As president, Biden will direct the FBI and ATF to outline a model relinquishment process, enact any necessary legislation to ensure relinquishment when individuals newly fall under one of the federal prohibitions, and then provide technical and financial assistance to state and local governments to establish effective relinquishment processes on their own.
    • Give states incentives to set up gun licensing programs. Biden will enact legislation to give states and local governments grants to require individuals to obtain a license prior to purchasing a gun.

• Oh, and if you go to the website, there is even more. But we'll take one at a time to reduce long replies; me first:
  • Allowing cities and individuals to sue gun manufacturers and sellers. This would close down gun stores and even put manufacturers out of business. This is a purely a devious way to get around our US Constitution since Democrats hate the document so much. That dovetails with online sales. If you can't get guns within our country, and you can't order them or ammo online, that in essence stops all gun sales in the United States except for individuals selling guns to each other. Your turn.

That's interesting and all, but that idiot was whining about something he thinks I personally said. I promise you I have nothing to do with the operations of Biden's web site.

That's interesting and all, but that idiot was whining about something he thinks I personally said. I promise you I have nothing to do with the operations of Biden's web site.

Your original question was what is Creepy Joe doing to take our guns away, and I answered that question with evidence from his very own site. In his own platform, government is going to demand any person purchasing a firearm have a government permit. Government is going to limit not only what kinds of weapons you can buy, but how many of them. Government is going to limit how much ammo you can even use in that firearm. Biden is going to bring back restrictions on people to buy a firearm if they can't write out a check to their credit card company. How many senior citizens or disabled Americans go on shooting sprees?

The point is, we are absolutely on target. Biden does want to disarm Americans. If you read what I posted, or even go to the Joe Biden site, even you have to honestly admit that.

If you value your right to see to your own self-defense, there is only one choice.

Your original question was what is Creepy Joe doing to take our guns away, and I answered that question with evidence from his very own site. In his own platform, government is going to demand any person purchasing a firearm have a government permit. Government is going to limit not only what kinds of weapons you can buy, but how many of them. Government is going to limit how much ammo you can even use in that firearm. Biden is going to bring back restrictions on people to buy a firearm if they can't write out a check to their credit card company. How many senior citizens or disabled Americans go on shooting sprees?

The point is, we are absolutely on target. Biden does want to disarm Americans. If you read what I posted, or even go to the Joe Biden site, even you have to honestly admit that.

But instead BULLDOG, you are standing by the LIE that you dems are NOT coming for our guns.

And when you pretend to not understand this simple point, that is another lie from you.

For TWO limited examples of your filthy lying.

White working class folks were part of the FDR coalition he built during the 1930's. Why did the Democrats turn away from them?

Because the democrat party thought they didn't need them to gain power......so they ignored them....they know that black Americans will vote 95% or more for democrats no matter how bad the democrat party treats them...so they ignore them too........

Only an imbecile would make a comment that profoundly stupid...
  • Record low unemployment in the African-American community
  • Record low unemployment in the hispanic community
  • Record low unemployment for women
  • Record market highs
  • Wages up across the entire U.S. (and most among low-income)
  • Lower taxes
  • Restored constitutional government
  • Defeated ISIS
  • Secured borders
  • Four historic peace agreements in just a 72 day period
  • Not a single war
All of that (and much, much more) despite the disgusting Dumbocrats trying to undermine his every effort. Facts matter. President Trump has ushered in an era of unprecedented prosperity.

But instead BULLDOG, you are standing by the LIE that you dems are NOT coming for our guns.

And when you pretend to not understand this simple point, that is another lie from you.

For TWO limited examples of your filthy lying.

Yes, I remember you whining about having your guns confiscated if Obama was elected the first time. That was a long time ago. Seems their trip to come get your guns has taken a lot longer than you were led to believe.

If you value your right to see to your own self-defense, there is only one choice.

The problem as I see it is that Democrat voters don't even know, or care what his agenda is. Creepy Joe is a Democrat and they hate Trump. That's it, they're voting for Biden.

And the gun issue is just one of his many destructive polices. He said he's going to create good paying jobs. How? By increasing taxes on the job creators? By increasing capital gains taxes? By bringing back Commie Care on steroids? By doubling or more their energy costs?

Democrats really are void when it comes to common sense.

Forum List

Back