When did the Democrats become the enemy of white working class folks?

I always say the nail in the coffin was the 1972 Democratic convention where old guard labor leaders were so ticked off their antics delayed the start of George McGovern's acceptance speech until 2:00 am. Conventions became so scripted and boring after that,

The fact is, if blacks and Hispanics voted based on their views of issues like homosexuality and same-sex marriage, they'd be Republicans too.

Evidently, Putting an end to Trump's piggish behavior is more important to them than those other things.

Except of course, that behavior is all made up by liars like yourself.

Nope.

Yep. I challenge you to give me your best example of such supposed behavior, so I can show that it is bullshit and you are a retarded monkey throwing shit at a wall.

The fact is, if blacks and Hispanics voted based on their views of issues like homosexuality and same-sex marriage, they'd be Republicans too.

Evidently, Putting an end to Trump's piggish behavior is more important to them than those other things.

Nope.

Yep. I challenge you to give me your best example of such supposed behavior, so I can show that it is bullshit and you are a retarded monkey throwing shit at a wall.
Your challenge is absurd. Trump's piggish behaviour is voluminous and well known. Logically, your ask makes as much sense as asking me what part of diarrhea are not enjoyable so you can have the opportunity to show that it is not a bad thing. If you refuse to acknowledge the true nature of our piggish childish president now, there is no need of my trying to get you to embrace reality.

Your challenge is absurd. Trump's piggish behaviour is voluminous and well known. Logically, your ask makes as much sense as asking me what part of diarrhea are not enjoyable so you can have the opportunity to show that it is not a bad thing. If you refuse to acknowledge the true nature of our piggish childish president now, there is no need of my trying to get you to embrace reality.

Trump can be abrasive, however that's no reason to vote for a dementia suffering on-the-take politician who's only plans for this country are disaster. Take the presence of the President out of the picture. Just ask yourself where you want to see this country in a year from now. Pretend there is no President.

Do you want to see us on an economic rebound after we get past this virus, or would you like to see people being taxed to death? Do you want to see a stagnant stock market, or would you like to see your IRA making headway? Would you like to see little or no inflation, or out of control inflation? Would you like to see more jobs moving overseas or people being replaced by automation, or less jobs moving overseas and less companies investing in automation? Would you like to be paying $2.10 for gasoline or $4.20? If you live in a nice suburb, do you want to see your property value increase, or be cut in half?

If you're going to vote for all these negative things a Biden administration will bring us, you are no patriot at all. You don't care about this country, you care about your hurt feelings and to hell with the country.

Trump can be abrasive, however that's no reason to vote for a dementia suffering on-the-take politician who's only plans for this country are disaster. Take the presence of the President out of the picture. Just ask yourself where you want to see this country in a year from now. Pretend there is no President.

Do you want to see us on an economic rebound after we get past this virus, or would you like to see people being taxed to death? Do you want to see a stagnant stock market, or would you like to see your IRA making headway? Would you like to see little or no inflation, or out of control inflation? Would you like to see more jobs moving overseas or people being replaced by automation, or less jobs moving overseas and less companies investing in automation? Would you like to be paying $2.10 for gasoline or $4.20? If you live in a nice suburb, do you want to see your property value increase, or be cut in half?

If you're going to vote for all these negative things a Biden administration will bring us, you are no patriot at all. You don't care about this country, you care about your hurt feelings and to hell with the country.

I read your first sentence, and it's obvious you aren't wanting a realistic discussion. I have no desire to interact with crazies who post the things in that sentence, other than to point out that they are stupid, or perhaps occasionally poke them with a stick. You are free to try again if you wish, but try to sound a little more sane next time.

I read your first sentence, and it's obvious you aren't wanting a realistic discussion. I have no desire to interact with crazies who post the things in that sentence, other than to point out that they are stupid, or perhaps occasionally poke them with a stick. You are free to try again if you wish, but try to sound a little more sane next time.

Fair enough. Go one at a time. What one claim of mine do you disagree with? I'll show you factual evidence of my position.

White working class folks were part of the FDR coalition he built during the 1930's. Why did the Democrats turn away from them?

Most wHite working class folks are doing fine. But the percentage of unedcated losers and failures must find someone to blame for their miserable lives. So every time some yahoo like Trump gives these failures of life permission to celebrate their ignorance and laziness, the losers lap it all up.

Fair enough. Go one at a time. What one claim of mine do you disagree with? I'll show you factual evidence of my position.

i already indicated I quit reading after the first sentence. If you have claims to make, make them.

Nope.

You meant to say "Get you to embrace my reality"

Nope.

That's where crazy right wingers tart spinning off into La La Land. There is only one reality, one set of facts. and we have to share them, No yours. Not mine.

Trump's picked up additional support among the college educated, hispanics and blacks compared to last time. The only way they are showing this double digit lead is with the claim that Biden has taken some of Trump's working class support.

Do you know any working class folks who voted for Trump in 2016 who are voting Biden this time, because in order for Biden to be winning, there has been a fairly massive shift among working class voters from Trump/Pence to Biden/Harris. If that's not true, then Trump is ahead of where he was at this point in 2016.

I'm having difficulty buying it. To me, it seems like a lot of folks that last time were hesitant to support Trump, are doing so, enthusiastically, today.

We'll see. Two weeks from now, we should have a pretty good idea who won.

With all the mail in complications that the Democrats have plagued us with, I don't think we will know anything perhaps until the end of November. No matter who wins, it will be challenged one way or the other unless it's a slaughter.

Surveys done at Trump rallies revealed that anywhere from 10 to 15% were registered Democrats. There are a lot of Sander's loyalists who will vote for Trump to teach their party a lesson, or not vote at all. When Trump ran for his first term, we had a lot of disgruntled Republicans who did the same, but after seeing his accomplishments, may not be sitting home this election.

The polls are tightening in battleground states. This was expected by me. But polls are only as good as the honesty of their participants. Trump has been demonized by the left and MSM so badly I doubt that people who did or will vote for Trump gave them an honest answer.
I think we'll know election night, unless PA is really close, then we won't be sure for 3 days.

Nope.

That's where crazy right wingers tart spinning off into La La Land. There is only one reality, one set of facts. and we have to share them, No yours. Not mine.

You are half right. The problem you have here is that you enjoy and like to embrace a "spun up" reality. Your blindness lies in your hyper partisan bullshyte.
It diminshes you kid. Do you truly think Biden is all americana and apple pie? He is as big a pig as any of them. Hence "your reality", you only see/believe what you want to.
Next.

Nope.

You are half right. The problem you have here is that you enjoy and like to embrace a "spun up" reality. Your blindness lies in your hyper partisan bullshyte.
It diminshes you kid. Do you truly think Biden is all americana and apple pie? He is as big a pig as any of them. Hence "your reality", you only see/believe what you want to.
Next.
Secondly, they don't really believe it. They know that they hate the working and middle class and want to control them, so they can unjustly live off their labor.

CAN’T STOP THE SIGNAL, BUT YOU CAN SLOW IT DOWN: VIDEO: Students shocked when told about Hunter Biden scandal.

Nope.

Your inability to support your position, your refusal to even try, was expected.

You are nothing but a retarded monkey throwing shit at the wall, to see if anything sticks.

Nope.

No one is falling for your line of crap. NO ONE.

Nope.

Next.

If Biden was as bad as you say, he wouldn't have the reputation he has. With his run for president, he receives the full attention of the right wing slander machine and they are trying really hard to make him look bad. If he were truly as bad as crazy Trump drones say, it would have been known before now. He wouldn't have a long reputation for fairness, compassion, and ability to work with everybody.

Nope.

Your inability to support your position, your refusal to even try, was expected.

You are nothing but a retarded monkey throwing shit at the wall, to see if anything sticks.

I can easily support my position, but you are not worth the effort. Nothing I write will pull your lips away from Trump's ass, so I see no reason to try. Believe what you want. I'm just here to laugh at the crazies. You're just here to entertain me,, so dance monkey. Tell me another one of those absurd straw man stories about how a mean old liberal is gonna come get your guns, and force you to gay marry an illegal alien, or about how some big secret organization is really running the world, and wants to put computer chips in our brains.

Nope.

I can easily support my position, but you are not worth the effort. Nothing I write will pull your lips away from Trump's ass, so I see no reason to try. Believe what you want. I'm just here to laugh at the crazies. You're just here to entertain me,, so dance monkey. Tell me another one of those absurd straw man stories about how a mean old liberal is gonna come get your guns, and force you to gay marry an illegal alien, or about how some big secret organization is really running the world, and wants to put computer chips in our brains.

1603454671957.png

Forum List

Back