When blacks and white are equal...

Wouldnt have worked..us savages would have come for you anyway and kicked that ass back into the stone age and stole all your shit.:lol:

Yeah it would have. You couldnt count until we showed you and you still forgot. What makes you think you would have been able to do anything. Then the Moors came and tried to civilize you guys again. We shouldnt have tried to bring you into civilization. It was then you decided the world should be a war zone. Its our fault technically. We shouldn't have tried to educate a late branch of humans when they were not ready for it.

So you freely admit they manufactured their own demise? If they were so smart you'd think they would have seen that coming...whoops.

Pity often times has nothing to do with intelligence. We were just trying to help you guys out. I freely admit to being from a giving people. Yes it gets us in trouble sometimes but we still survive. Whites have been in power less than 600 years. Thats nothing in comparison to how long Blacks ruled. The pendulum is swinging back the other way. You better start making plans.

Black people in Egypt were communicating via the written and oral world before white men got out of the caves. Gimme a break.

What is your point regarding what happened before Arab merchants arrived? Merchants trade and buy things. Black Muslims built it into the go to spot for education in the world. Again if it were the Arabs running things, why didn't they do this in Saudi Arabia? Seems odd to any thinking person that they would allow the most prestigious center of higher learning to be run by Black people if they were in control of it. Do you have a answer for that?

I know it bothers you to know I can use your deflections to make you look like an ass. Face it you can only wish you had my level of intellect. Playing with you is like playing with a child. :lol:

The point of the matter is that before Arab merchants arrived and began to develop what had previously been little more than a watering hole, there weren't even any shelves in Timbuktu, much less any text containing examples of any mindblowing intellect to place them on. It was an Islamic school. Granted, they were likely to have had a few Blacks who'd converted to Islam, a religion that wasn't present in West Africa until the Arabs arrived, in some positions of administrative authority, but it was still firmly under Arab control, not Black. It also went into decline somewhere in the 16th century (something else your source clearly states) which is roughly when the Arabs began withdrawing from the region. Furthermore, it hasn't been a place of learning for centuries now. It's a museum. Whereas the University of Oxford, England, is still enrolling students (along with many esteemed places of learning throughout Europe). And it was formally established long before the Islamic madrasa in Timbuktu, which is now nothing more than a relic from when the Arabs brought knowledge to the people of West Africa.

You typed that long deflection for no reason. It didnt fool me. Black Africans had a world renown center of higher learning in Black Africa before white people could count and spell their names. The same with Egypt. Face it. No matter where you turn the facts point back at white people learning at the feet of Black people. Sorry if that bothers you.

Your own source, no less, contradicts all of that nonsense. The Arabs established a madrasa - which they retained firm control of - on the site of a watering hole and all the trade they brought secured its development. Then the Arabs left and that rare beacon of knowledge in what was previously an intellectual wasteground ceased educating anyone. Your own source explains that in plain English. Shame you focused more on the bits that appealed to your ego before leaving it to a White man to reveal the bits that confirm what you purport has always been a fairytale, and always will be.

You only have yourself to blame, Asclepias, as all I had to do to disprove your stories was follow the link you posted.

Yeah it would have. You couldnt count until we showed you and you still forgot. What makes you think you would have been able to do anything. Then the Moors came and tried to civilize you guys again. We shouldnt have tried to bring you into civilization. It was then you decided the world should be a war zone. Its our fault technically. We shouldn't have tried to educate a late branch of humans when they were not ready for it.

So you freely admit they manufactured their own demise? If they were so smart you'd think they would have seen that coming...whoops.

Pity often times has nothing to do with intelligence. We were just trying to help you guys out. I freely admit to being from a giving people. Yes it gets us in trouble sometimes but we still survive. Whites have been in power less than 600 years. Thats nothing in comparison to how long Blacks ruled. The pendulum is swinging back the other way. You better start making plans.

It's shit like this that makes screwing with you so much fun.:D
As I said earlier,things were getting kind of slow. Thanks for stepping up your game.

The point of the matter is that before Arab merchants arrived and began to develop what had previously been little more than a watering hole, there weren't even any shelves in Timbuktu, much less any text containing examples of any mindblowing intellect to place them on. It was an Islamic school. Granted, they were likely to have had a few Blacks who'd converted to Islam, a religion that wasn't present in West Africa until the Arabs arrived, in some positions of administrative authority, but it was still firmly under Arab control, not Black. It also went into decline somewhere in the 16th century (something else your source clearly states) which is roughly when the Arabs began withdrawing from the region. Furthermore, it hasn't been a place of learning for centuries now. It's a museum. Whereas the University of Oxford, England, is still enrolling students (along with many esteemed places of learning throughout Europe). And it was formally established long before the Islamic madrasa in Timbuktu, which is now nothing more than a relic from when the Arabs brought knowledge to the people of West Africa.

You typed that long deflection for no reason. It didnt fool me. Black Africans had a world renown center of higher learning in Black Africa before white people could count and spell their names. The same with Egypt. Face it. No matter where you turn the facts point back at white people learning at the feet of Black people. Sorry if that bothers you.

Your own source, no less, contradicts all of that nonsense. The Arabs established a madrasa - which they retained firm control of - on the site of a watering hole and all the trade they brought secured its development. Then the Arabs left and that rare beacon of knowledge in what was previously an intellectual wasteground ceased educating anyone. Your own source explains that in plain English. Shame you focused more on the bits that appealed to your ego before leaving it to a White man to reveal the bits that confirm what you purport has always been a fairytale, and always will be.

You only have yourself to blame, Asclepias, as all I had to do to disprove your stories was follow the link you posted.

It's more of that "manufacturing your own demise thing" You'd think they'd see it coming.

Unfortunately Swagger until you can actually quote where in the article it contradicts me you really look silly claiming it. Again no one believes for a moment the Arabs would have retained control. How could they if the king was a Black guy. :lol: Since Europe at the time was still immersed in ignorance that still leaves white people several centuries behind the ball. I tried to enlighten you but you are too invested in your white version of history. Its actually sad for you that when things are debunked its the white side of the ledger getting smaller. We have come from the days of the Piltdown man scam to present day where everyone is beginning to hear the truth. You wish you could prove superiority. Unfortunately, you are only superior at killing and savagery.

Peace.

It's shit like this that makes screwing with you so much fun.:D
As I said earlier,things were getting kind of slow. Thanks for stepping up your game.

I was amused with you as well. I told you on the other thread you need practice. I was serious. You did give it the old college try. For that I give you a thumbs up.

Amenhotep III. Black guy no?

48.28_SL1+%25281%2529.jpg

Asclepias wished in one hand and shit in the other....then lamented:
Black people in Egypt were communicating via the written and oral world before white men got out of the caves. Gimme a break.

How and in what form? Negroids were SLAVES. Summeria had writing 5000 BC and as of yet NOT ONE example of sub-Saharan negroid achievemnent has yet to be found.
Your so-called negroid empires and such are mere myths and n*gger fantasy. The FACTS prove that your race is too stupid to be anything BUT slaves. Your own people sold your people for small beads of glass and metal.
Tell me how a race of moron n*ggers built the pyramids and YET none of the hieroglyphs show negroid Pharoahs but rather with RED skin and NOT black skin as depicted on the slaves in those same hieroglyphs.
You're an idiot, low IQ flivver-lippjn' n*gger moron. :lol:

Asclepias wished in one hand and shit in the other....then lamented:

How and in what form? Negroids were SLAVES. Summeria had writing 5000 BC and as of yet NOT ONE example of sub-Saharan negroid achievemnent has yet to be found.
Your so-called negroid empires and such are mere myths and n*gger fantasy. The FACTS prove that your race is too stupid to be anything BUT slaves. Your own people sold your people for small beads of glass and metal.
Tell me how a race of moron n*ggers built the pyramids and YET none of the hieroglyphs show negroid Pharoahs but rather with RED skin and NOT black skin as depicted on the slaves in those same hieroglyphs.
You're an idiot, low IQ flivver-lippjn' n*gger moron. :lol:
Don't sugar coat it.

When blacks and whites are equal, what will there be to bitch about?

Think Dr. Seuss covered this with the things with stars on their bellies and those without stars on their bellies. :)

We'll always fracture groups of people into us vs them. Dem or Republican, liberal or conservative, Jew or Muslim, rich or poor, good or evil. Unfortunately, this has to be. Will never have a monogamous collection of people all one thing. Like good or evil. For there to be good, there has to be something to compare it to as with evil. If you ever had an all-good group of people it'd fracture itself eventually into more good vs less good, the less good becomming the new evil.

This state of balance seems to always be rpesent in whatever group of people you use. That we think of racial differences being actual differences is simply playing to this process.

We're already equal in every way that actually matters. We can intermarry and reproduce, swap organs and blood, etc. In every real way, perfectly equal. The inequality arrises when we allow human constructs and ideas to worm its way in to objective impartial reality. Because blacks were once used as slaves in many "developed" nations, they'll probably have the stigma of being somehow inferior for some time yet. Jews seem to have escaped it though once having been slaves in Egypt. So maybe in a couple thousand more years blacks will be the ones secretly running the world's banks and all that :)

For now though, they're still a maligned segment of populations in the countries they were once enslaved by. Whites were the slave owners, blacks the slaves. Though free for some time now, the prejudice and impression they're inferior so as to be good choices for slaves remains in the subconscious minds of non-blacks. Being just below the surface, it's an easy resoivoir to tap into by misguided and evil people who'd perpetuate that notion further.

I'd like to think there's a shortcut to abandoning such paradigms, and it wont thus take thousands of years to move from 'ex-slaves' to 'secret ruling class.' As ever, I hope education and awareness of what's going on will help speed things along. Of course, as history has shown, someone's always gonna be on the bottom rung. Just as every city and society needs ditch-diggers, sewer workers, and plumbers, I fear we'll always have some psychological need for "the others."

If not blacks, someone will always be the "*******." Alas.

March of the Titans: The Complete History of the White Race (Single Volume Edition) | March of the Titans

"March of the Titans" is an excellent source of factual and science-based evidence for the white race.
:lol:

Kemp’s March of the Titans: A History of the White Race is a classic example of such a form of unscholarly history writing. As such, it bears closer resemblance to fiction, than it does to an objective interpretation of the past. What does this text tell us about the fascist understanding of history?
In the book’s Preface, Kemp defines races specifically in a way that links physical appearance to mental ability, while also arguing that the conflicts between races are the key to understanding the whole of history. For the uninitiated, his spurious approach also tries to blind his readers with science. He suggests that ‘paleoserology’ can be used to map the genetic makeup of past civilisations. Yet what this jargon often entails in practice is Kemp commenting on photos of Egyptian mummies, trying to argue that ancient Egyptians are part of the same ‘white race’ he wants to promote in the present. Among historians, we call this ‘imagining’ a community.

http://www.radicalism-new-media.org...emp-profile-of-a-white-race-ideologue:cuckoo:
:cuckoo:

March of the Titans: The Complete History of the White Race (Single Volume Edition) | March of the Titans

"March of the Titans" is an excellent source of factual and science-based evidence for the white race.
:lol:

Kemp’s March of the Titans: A History of the White Race is a classic example of such a form of unscholarly history writing. As such, it bears closer resemblance to fiction, than it does to an objective interpretation of the past. What does this text tell us about the fascist understanding of history?
In the book’s Preface, Kemp defines races specifically in a way that links physical appearance to mental ability, while also arguing that the conflicts between races are the key to understanding the whole of history. For the uninitiated, his spurious approach also tries to blind his readers with science. He suggests that ‘paleoserology’ can be used to map the genetic makeup of past civilisations. Yet what this jargon often entails in practice is Kemp commenting on photos of Egyptian mummies, trying to argue that ancient Egyptians are part of the same ‘white race’ he wants to promote in the present. Among historians, we call this ‘imagining’ a community.

Arthur Kemp: profile of a white race ideologue - Radicalism and New Media Research Group
The mummies were arguing?

Forum List

Back