When blacks and white are equal...

I've noticed a trend among the people(s) conquered or subjugated by Europeans: Blacks are the only people who claim to be descendants of some mythical civilisation that was supposedly the font of all original knowledge.

Think about it. When Europeans arrived in North and South America they encountered civilisations at varying degrees of technological prowess. The Native American tribes in what we now call the United States and Canada were living at the same standard of living which Rome's legions noted when they overcame the tribes in Britain. Only the Mesoamerican and Andean (Aztecs and Incas) peoples had advanced to building with masonary, displaying a relatively competent understanding of structual engineering, whereas the Native Americans I described earlier were still living under animal hides.

In the Far East and Indian sub-continent Europeans encountered civilisations that were advanced. In some cases, especially in the Far East, standards were more advanced than their own. But eventually towards the end of the 19th century they began to embrace and adopt Western (read: White) civilisation.

Of all the peoples Europeans have conquered and subjuhated, only the people they enslaved the most have come-up with some unfounded myth of intellectual superiority at some time in the distant past. I think it's some kind of compensation complex to deal with slavery.

I've noticed a trend among the people(s) conquered or subjugated by Europeans: Blacks are the only people who claim to be descendants of some mythical civilisation that was supposedly the font of all original knowledge.

Think about it. When Europeans arrived in North and South America they encountered civilisations at varying degrees of technological prowess. The Native American tribes in what we now call the United States and Canada were living at the same standard of living which Rome's legions noted when they overcame the tribes in Britain. Only the Mesoamerican and Andean (Aztecs and Incas) peoples had advanced to building with masonary, displaying a relatively competent understanding of structual engineering, whereas the Native Americans I described earlier were still living under animal hides.

In the Far East and Indian sub-continent Europeans encountered civilisations that were advanced. In some cases, especially in the Far East, standards were more advanced than their own. But eventually towards the end of the 19th century they began to embrace and adopt Western (read: White) civilisation.

Of all the peoples Europeans have conquered and subjuhated, only the people they enslaved the most have come-up with some unfounded myth of intellectual superiority at some time in the distant past. I think it's some kind of compensation complex to deal with slavery.

Its called discovering the truth. Put your money where your mouth is. Show me a DNA result proving the Egyptians were anything other than Black. Explain to me how several west African empires became centers of higher learning. If you cant do that all you are doing is whistling in the wind. Care to take the challenge?

I thought so. :lol:

I remember asking you for a source and you said that that was for you to know and for me to find out. You don't have the credibility required to make or engage in any kind of wager.

My personal experience with white women tell me otherwise. Its a running joke in ethnic communities that the fastest way to break your virginity is to find a white girl. Ironically my grandfather told me the same thing and he grew up in Mississippi before civil rights. Every european country I have been to white women treat me like a king. Even the white men are starting to date black women in larger numbers. Instinctively they are aware of their recessive genes and wish to mix with the more dominant ones. Thats why there will be few pure whites left if thats not already the case. Thats why white supremacists are sounding the alarm.

Whites do indeed own most of the guns. Its a legacy of their being the most violent race on the face of the planet. However, most whites are not as illiterate as stormfront cave monkeys are. They will not have the stomach to do what is necessary for reasons I already pointed out. The simple truth of the matter is that the US government already has drawn this scenario up and I believe the amount of non participant whites number somewhere at 75%. Since we cannot expect whites to participate in destroying the country over a fear driven myth of racial superiority I would bet every asset I have that it will never come to bloodshed. Face it your 25% against our 80-90% is a pretty even face off. We have guns too.

What sources do you draw this figure from?

Unfortunately for you thats for me to know and for you to find out. I'm not helping you clowns destroy the US.

Here's the evidence, in case anyone has any doubts.

I remember asking you for a source and you said that that was for you to know and for me to find out. You don't have the credibility required to make or engage in any kind of wager.

That was regarding another issue that I wont tell you. This is entirely different. I am challenging you to substantiate your statements on what Blacks did or did not do. Your diversion is noted and logged as an attempt to hide. As for the post above I actually hope you think its untrue. I'm calling you out Swagger. What are you going to do?

Last edited:
I'll force your hand anyway Swagger. :lol:

This is Mansa Musa
african-king-rich.jpg

This is what he did besides being the wealthiest human to ever walk the planet.

Sankore Madrasah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the end of Mansa Musa's reign (early 14th century CE), the Sankoré Masjid had been converted into a fully staffed Madrassa (Islamic school or in this case university) with the largest collections of books in Africa since the Library of Alexandria. The level of learning at Timbuktu's Sankoré University was superior to that of all other Islamic centers in the world. The Sankoré Masjid was capable of housing 25,000 students and had one of the largest libraries in the world with between 400,000 to 700,000 manuscripts.[2]

If you read further into the history of Timbuktu, the Wikipedia article you've cited says that the city was founded in the 12th century; and an accompanying map shows that its site sat on prominent caravan routes that stemmed from the Middle East. It wouldn't be too big a stretch of the imagination to summise that the Arabs that were passing through what started as a "seasonal settlement" decided to make it a more permanent settlement, and were thus the people responsible for its permanence. Afterall, the article you've started is littered with Arabic names, and states that the University of Sankore began as a Madrasa, an Islamic school. Islam began in the Middle East, not West Africa. It's more likely that all this knowledge was originally imported by Arab merchants from the Middle East, not Blacks.

The people of Sub-Saharan Africa had to wait until the 12th century until they began building out of materials besides mud, grass and dung. Yet White people discovered and put concrete into use before the death of Christ.

Asclepias took a big shit in his hand and threw it at the wall before chimpin' out the following: Bear in mind white people write history

Do you know why that is? Because we had fucking PENCILS and PENS, you stupid fucking primate! :lol::lol::lol::eek::lol::lol::eusa_clap:

Where do you think the legend of Dracula comes from?

Transylvania, dumbass. Vlad the Impaler, of whom you've heard of because he was not only great leader, but he helped write history unlike any of your simian ancestors. :lol:

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

So ONE example of starvation makes the white race a race of cannibals? Not hardly dumbass. YOUR disgusting sub-human race indulged and practiced it routinely and on every occasion they caught some other poor savage.
You're really losing this argument quite badly, aren't you? :lol:

About Cannibals of the Stone Age Show - National Geographic Channel - Canada

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking stupid n*gger! The freaking STONE AGE??? :lol: That would be 100,000 YEARS ago!! So a hominid ate another hominid. Your race was still swinging from the trees and as we all know, Nat Geo also showed monkeys eating their own so your cousins are STILL doing it!

In 5000 BC Europe, it is believed that up to 1,000 men, women, children and even unborn fetuses were victims of cannibalism. 7000 years on, the extraordinary violence of this scene is calling into question the very basis of human civilisation.

Sooo, it says , and ley me make sure that I have this correct, "IT IS BELIEVED". Now, IT DOESN'T SAY FOR SURE THAT THEY DIED THAT WAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE...what?? NO PROOF. No proof. Damn! Sucks to be you don't it?

Let me know if you need more examples. There are about a million of them.

Hells Bells n*gger, you can't even get two right. How about you give up and go find someone to rob so you can buy some pride. :lol:

Last edited:
You'd be bitter too if you knew that violent sociopaths had nuclear weapons capable of destroying the earth and you had to wait until they died off.

******* got the nuke??? When?? No worries! It has a safety feature that includes a big cotton ball over the switch. The kaffirs will be too lazy to pick it off. :badgrin:

If you read further into the history of Timbuktu, the Wikipedia article you've cited says that the city was founded in the 12th century; and an accompanying map shows that its site sat on prominent caravan routes that stemmed from the Middle East. It wouldn't be too big a stretch of the imagination to summise that the Arabs that were passing through what started as a "seasonal settlement" decided to make it a more permanent settlement, and were thus the people responsible for its permanence. Afterall, the article you've started is littered with Arabic names, and states that the University of Sankore began as a Madrasa, an Islamic school. Islam began in the Middle East, not West Africa. It's more likely that all this knowledge was originally imported by Arab merchants from the Middle East, not Blacks.

Good boy. i knew you would bite. What does any of your ramblings have to do with the fact it was a world center of knowledge during the time when everyone in Europe was illiterate? The fact that they had trade routes established with the middle east shows the intelligence level. Why would Arabs place their most prominent institution of higher learning in a Black Africa instead of Saudi Arabia if they were controlling it? Why would the king of this Black Adfrican empire be the wealthiest man yet to walk the earth if the Saudis were controlling it? Any intelligent person would surmise that they didnt have anything to do with it besides passing on a religion. They wouldn't leave all that wealth to the natives. Put on your thinking cap Swagger. Now lets address the Egyptians that Europe learned from. We can start with some white Egyptian DNA as acceptable proof. Is that in existence yet?

Its called discovering the truth. Put your money where your mouth is. Show me a DNA result proving the Egyptians were anything other than Black. Explain to me how several west African empires became centers of higher learning. If you cant do that all you are doing is whistling in the wind. Care to take the challenge?

A study by Krings et al. (1999) on mitochondrial DNA clines along the Nile Valley found that a Eurasian cline runs from Northern Egypt to Southern Sudan and a Sub-Saharan cline from Southern Sudan to Northern Egypt.[24] Another mtDNA study of modern Egyptians from the Gurna region near Thebes in Southern Egypt by Stevanovicth et al. 2004 revealed that Eurasian Out of Africa haplogroups represented 61.8% of the population, with the remainder being of Sub-Saharan (20.6%) and with a high frequency (17.6%) of haplogroup M1. According to the authors "This sedentary population presented similarities to the Ethiopian population by the L1 and L2 macrohaplogroup frequency (20.6%), by the West Eurasian component (defined by haplogroups H to K and T to X) and particularly by a high frequency (17.6%) of haplogroup M1... Our results suggest that the Gurna population has conserved the trace of an ancestral genetic structure from an ancestral East African population, characterized by a high M1 haplogroup frequency". The oral tradition of the Gurna people indicates that they, like most modern day Egyptians, descend from the Ancient Egyptians [25]

Actually they were a mixture of nubian, mediterranean and middle eastren races.

DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asclepias took a big shit in his hand and threw it at the wall before chimpin' out the following: Bear in mind white people write history

Do you know why that is? Because we had fucking PENCILS and PENS, you stupid fucking primate! :lol::lol::lol::eek::lol::lol::eusa_clap:

Where do you think the legend of Dracula comes from?

Transylvania, dumbass. Vlad the Impaler, of whom you've heard of because he was not only great leader, but he helped write history unlike any of your simian ancestors. :lol:

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

So ONE example of starvation makes the white race a race of cannibals? Not hardly dumbass. YOUR disgusting sub-human race indulged and practiced it routinely and on every occasion they caught some other poor savage.
You're really losing this argument quite badly, aren't you? :lol:

About Cannibals of the Stone Age Show - National Geographic Channel - Canada

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking stupid n*gger! The freaking STONE AGE??? :lol: That would be 100,000 YEARS ago!! So a hominid ate another hominid. Your race was still swinging from the trees and as we all know, Nat Geo also showed monkeys eating their own so your cousins are STILL doing it!

In 5000 BC Europe, it is believed that up to 1,000 men, women, children and even unborn fetuses were victims of cannibalism. 7000 years on, the extraordinary violence of this scene is calling into question the very basis of human civilisation.

Sooo, it says , and ley me make sure that I have this correct, "IT IS BELIEVED". Now, IT DOESN'T SAY FOR SURE THAT THEY DIED THAT WAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE...what?? NO PROOF. No proof. Damn! Sucks to be you don't it?

Let me know if you need more examples. There are about a million of them.

Hells Bells n*gger, you can't even get two right. How about you give up and go find someone to rob so you can buy some pride. :lol:

Egyptians were the first to write. White people came in dead last. So far no one can present DNA proof whites had anything to do with this. Do you have some?

Vlad the impaler was a cannibal. Sorry to break it to you.

vlad_the_impaler_ilustration_germanic__3.jpg

Seems I struck a nerve.

A study by Krings et al. (1999) on mitochondrial DNA clines along the Nile Valley found that a Eurasian cline runs from Northern Egypt to Southern Sudan and a Sub-Saharan cline from Southern Sudan to Northern Egypt.[24] Another mtDNA study of modern Egyptians from the Gurna region near Thebes in Southern Egypt by Stevanovicth et al. 2004 revealed that Eurasian Out of Africa haplogroups represented 61.8% of the population, with the remainder being of Sub-Saharan (20.6%) and with a high frequency (17.6%) of haplogroup M1. According to the authors "This sedentary population presented similarities to the Ethiopian population by the L1 and L2 macrohaplogroup frequency (20.6%), by the West Eurasian component (defined by haplogroups H to K and T to X) and particularly by a high frequency (17.6%) of haplogroup M1... Our results suggest that the Gurna population has conserved the trace of an ancestral genetic structure from an ancestral East African population, characterized by a high M1 haplogroup frequency". The oral tradition of the Gurna people indicates that they, like most modern day Egyptians, descend from the Ancient Egyptians [25]

Actually they were a mixture of nubian, mediterranean and middle eastren races.

That makes sense. However, you are getting confused. We are talking ancient times.

From your own link

A recent DNA study of the mummies of Ramesses III of the Twentieth Dynasty and an unknown son state that they carried the Haplogroup E1b1a.

Wanna take a gander at what haplogroup E1b1a is? BTW do you want to guess what his mother and father were? Can you locate the DNA results of one individual that was white or better yet not Black? So far all the pharaohs have been Black.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back