When blacks and white are equal...

You have inferior genes. You will probably die from Parkinson's or some weird shit like that.

THANK GOD for the Sickle Cell! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes thank god. BTW thanks for bringing that up. :lol:

King Tut Died of Blood Disorder: Study : Discovery News

A new study asserts that King Tutankhamun was likely killed by the genetic blood disorder sickle cell disease.

Its another protection mechanism afforded my people by mother nature.

CDC - Malaria - About Malaria - Biology - Protective Effect of Sickle Cell

On the contrary, individuals who are carriers for the sickle cell disease (with one sickle gene and one normal hemoglobin gene, also known as sickle cell trait) have some protective advantage against malaria. As a result, the frequencies of sickle cell carriers are high in malaria-endemic areas.

This is fun.

Its called discovering the truth. Put your money where your mouth is. Show me a DNA result proving the Egyptians were anything other than Black. Explain to me how several west African empires became centers of higher learning. If you cant do that all you are doing is whistling in the wind. Care to take the challenge?

I thought so. :lol:

Actually they were a mixture of nubian, mediterranean and middle eastren races.

DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are getting confused. We are talking ancient times.

From your own link

A recent DNA study of the mummies of Ramesses III of the Twentieth Dynasty and an unknown son state that they carried the Haplogroup E1b1a.

Wanna take a gander at what haplogroup E1b1a is? BTW do you want to guess what his mother and father were? Can you locate the DNA results of one individual that was white or better yet not Black? So far all the pharaohs have been Black.
From your link:.

... though NRY frequency distributions of the modern Egyptian population appear to be much more similar to those of the Middle East than to any Sub-Saharan African or European population, suggesting a much larger Middle Eastern genetic component

Blood typing and DNA sampling on ancient Egyptian mummies is scant; however, blood typing of dynastic mummies found ABO frequencies to be most similar to modern Egyptians[14] and some also to Northern Haratin populations. ABO blood group distribution shows that the Egyptians form a sister group to North African populations, including Berbers, Nubians and Canary Islanders.

Sorry, a civilization developed by jungle bunnies is, and always has been, unthinkable. It is simply fodder for fools.

Asclepias took a big shit in his hand and threw it at the wall before chimpin' out the following: Bear in mind white people write history

Do you know why that is? Because we had fucking PENCILS and PENS, you stupid fucking primate! :lol::lol::lol::eek::lol::lol::eusa_clap:

Where do you think the legend of Dracula comes from?

Transylvania, dumbass. Vlad the Impaler, of whom you've heard of because he was not only great leader, but he helped write history unlike any of your simian ancestors. :lol:

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

So ONE example of starvation makes the white race a race of cannibals? Not hardly dumbass. YOUR disgusting sub-human race indulged and practiced it routinely and on every occasion they caught some other poor savage.
You're really losing this argument quite badly, aren't you? :lol:

About Cannibals of the Stone Age Show - National Geographic Channel - Canada

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking stupid n*gger! The freaking STONE AGE??? :lol: That would be 100,000 YEARS ago!! So a hominid ate another hominid. Your race was still swinging from the trees and as we all know, Nat Geo also showed monkeys eating their own so your cousins are STILL doing it!

In 5000 BC Europe, it is believed that up to 1,000 men, women, children and even unborn fetuses were victims of cannibalism. 7000 years on, the extraordinary violence of this scene is calling into question the very basis of human civilisation.

Sooo, it says , and ley me make sure that I have this correct, "IT IS BELIEVED". Now, IT DOESN'T SAY FOR SURE THAT THEY DIED THAT WAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE...what?? NO PROOF. No proof. Damn! Sucks to be you don't it?

Let me know if you need more examples. There are about a million of them.

Hells Bells n*gger, you can't even get two right. How about you give up and go find someone to rob so you can buy some pride. :lol:

Egyptians were the first to write. White people came in dead last. So far no one can present DNA proof whites had anything to do with this. Do you have some?

Vlad the impaler was a cannibal. Sorry to break it to you.

vlad_the_impaler_ilustration_germanic__3.jpg

Seems I struck a nerve.

Egyptians were the first to write? You mean Egypt at one time was located in Sumer? :cuckoo:

Actually they were a mixture of nubian, mediterranean and middle eastren races.

You are getting confused. We are talking ancient times.

From your own link

A recent DNA study of the mummies of Ramesses III of the Twentieth Dynasty and an unknown son state that they carried the Haplogroup E1b1a.

Wanna take a gander at what haplogroup E1b1a is? BTW do you want to guess what his mother and father were? Can you locate the DNA results of one individual that was white or better yet not Black? So far all the pharaohs have been Black.
From your link:.

... though NRY frequency distributions of the modern Egyptian population appear to be much more similar to those of the Middle East than to any Sub-Saharan African or European population, suggesting a much larger Middle Eastern genetic component

Blood typing and DNA sampling on ancient Egyptian mummies is scant; however, blood typing of dynastic mummies found ABO frequencies to be most similar to modern Egyptians[14] and some also to Northern Haratin populations. ABO blood group distribution shows that the Egyptians form a sister group to North African populations, including Berbers, Nubians and Canary Islanders.

Sorry, a civilization developed by jungle bunnies is, and always has been, unthinkable. It is simply fodder for fools.

I think you are confused as well. i highlighted the pertinent word for you. You still have no white Egyptian DNA?

Asclepias took a big shit in his hand and threw it at the wall before chimpin' out the following: Bear in mind white people write history

Do you know why that is? Because we had fucking PENCILS and PENS, you stupid fucking primate! :lol::lol::lol::eek::lol::lol::eusa_clap:

Where do you think the legend of Dracula comes from?

Transylvania, dumbass. Vlad the Impaler, of whom you've heard of because he was not only great leader, but he helped write history unlike any of your simian ancestors. :lol:

Skeleton of teenage girl confirms cannibalism at Jamestown colony - The Washington Post

So ONE example of starvation makes the white race a race of cannibals? Not hardly dumbass. YOUR disgusting sub-human race indulged and practiced it routinely and on every occasion they caught some other poor savage.
You're really losing this argument quite badly, aren't you? :lol:

About Cannibals of the Stone Age Show - National Geographic Channel - Canada

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucking stupid n*gger! The freaking STONE AGE??? :lol: That would be 100,000 YEARS ago!! So a hominid ate another hominid. Your race was still swinging from the trees and as we all know, Nat Geo also showed monkeys eating their own so your cousins are STILL doing it!

Sooo, it says , and ley me make sure that I have this correct, "IT IS BELIEVED". Now, IT DOESN'T SAY FOR SURE THAT THEY DIED THAT WAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE...what?? NO PROOF. No proof. Damn! Sucks to be you don't it?

Let me know if you need more examples. There are about a million of them.

Hells Bells n*gger, you can't even get two right. How about you give up and go find someone to rob so you can buy some pride. :lol:

Egyptians were the first to write. White people came in dead last. So far no one can present DNA proof whites had anything to do with this. Do you have some?

Vlad the impaler was a cannibal. Sorry to break it to you.

vlad_the_impaler_ilustration_germanic__3.jpg

Seems I struck a nerve.

Egyptians were the first to write? You mean Egypt at one time was located in Sumer? :cuckoo:

No Egypt was the first to write and always has been in Africa. Sumer is not in western Europe.

Plenty of people agree with me. Tell me what day it is and what calendar you used to find out.

Do a search on the most advanced ancient civilizations. Your muslim guy isn't mentioned anywhere.

Let me guess,the internet is racist...

Who said anything about the most advanced ancient civilizations? Who is determining what advanced means? If you are referencing Mensa Musa he wouldn't be considered one of the most advanced because he was Black. My statement was concerning the centers of higher learning. Dont be so eager to jump the gun. You'll simply get smacked down like i just did you.

Blacks will never be equal to whites because blacks are just way too far behind as a group that they'll never catch up. But good luck with that.:D

Blacks will never be equal to whites because blacks are just way too far behind as a group that they'll never catch up. But good luck with that.:D

And per asleper they had a tens of thousands of years head start on whitey.
Must have sprained an ankle in the first turn....because they sure have slowed down.

Must have sprained an ankle in the first turn....because they sure have slowed down.

We "sprained our ankle" on savage white people. Should have left you guys in the caves to eat each other.

If you read further into the history of Timbuktu, the Wikipedia article you've cited says that the city was founded in the 12th century; and an accompanying map shows that its site sat on prominent caravan routes that stemmed from the Middle East. It wouldn't be too big a stretch of the imagination to summise that the Arabs that were passing through what started as a "seasonal settlement" decided to make it a more permanent settlement, and were thus the people responsible for its permanence. Afterall, the article you've started is littered with Arabic names, and states that the University of Sankore began as a Madrasa, an Islamic school. Islam began in the Middle East, not West Africa. It's more likely that all this knowledge was originally imported by Arab merchants from the Middle East, not Blacks.

Good boy. i knew you would bite. What does any of your ramblings have to do with the fact it was a world center of knowledge during the time when everyone in Europe was illiterate? The fact that they had trade routes established with the middle east shows the intelligence level. Why would Arabs place their most prominent institution of higher learning in a Black Africa instead of Saudi Arabia if they were controlling it? Why would the king of this Black Adfrican empire be the wealthiest man yet to walk the earth if the Saudis were controlling it? Any intelligent person would surmise that they didnt have anything to do with it besides passing on a religion. They wouldn't leave all that wealth to the natives. Put on your thinking cap Swagger. Now lets address the Egyptians that Europe learned from. We can start with some white Egyptian DNA as acceptable proof. Is that in existence yet?

White people in Europe were communicating via the written word long before your fabled centre of knowledge was anything more than a watering hole. The article you yourself cited clearly states that it was nothing more than the site of a seasonal settlement up until Arab merchants arrived in the 12th century. White people were expressing themselves coherently via the written word long before they began laying the foundations for civilisations that non-Whites around the world still fight tooth and nail to gain access to today.

I know you're pissed that someone who is smarter and less lazy than yourself, a.k.a a white person, delved deeper and exposed your deliberate failure to disclose all the facts, but that's what happens when you try to scam someone who is clearly smarter than you.

If you read further into the history of Timbuktu, the Wikipedia article you've cited says that the city was founded in the 12th century; and an accompanying map shows that its site sat on prominent caravan routes that stemmed from the Middle East. It wouldn't be too big a stretch of the imagination to summise that the Arabs that were passing through what started as a "seasonal settlement" decided to make it a more permanent settlement, and were thus the people responsible for its permanence. Afterall, the article you've started is littered with Arabic names, and states that the University of Sankore began as a Madrasa, an Islamic school. Islam began in the Middle East, not West Africa. It's more likely that all this knowledge was originally imported by Arab merchants from the Middle East, not Blacks.

Good boy. i knew you would bite. What does any of your ramblings have to do with the fact it was a world center of knowledge during the time when everyone in Europe was illiterate? The fact that they had trade routes established with the middle east shows the intelligence level. Why would Arabs place their most prominent institution of higher learning in a Black Africa instead of Saudi Arabia if they were controlling it? Why would the king of this Black Adfrican empire be the wealthiest man yet to walk the earth if the Saudis were controlling it? Any intelligent person would surmise that they didnt have anything to do with it besides passing on a religion. They wouldn't leave all that wealth to the natives. Put on your thinking cap Swagger. Now lets address the Egyptians that Europe learned from. We can start with some white Egyptian DNA as acceptable proof. Is that in existence yet?

White people in Europe were communicating via the written word long before your fabled centre of knowledge was anything more than a watering hole. The article you yourself cited clearly states that it was nothing more than the site of a seasonal settlement up until Arab merchants arrived in the 12th century. White people were expressing themselves coherently via the written word long before they began laying the foundations for civilisations that non-Whites around the world still fight tooth and nail to gain access to today.

I know you're pissed that someone who is smarter and less lazy than yourself, a.k.a a white person, delved deeper and exposed your deliberate failure to disclose all the facts, but that's what happens when you try to scam someone who is clearly smarter than you.

Black people in Egypt were communicating via the written and oral world before white men got out of the caves. Gimme a break.

What is your point regarding what happened before Arab merchants arrived? Merchants trade and buy things. Black Muslims built it into the go to spot for education in the world. Again if it were the Arabs running things, why didn't they do this in Saudi Arabia? Seems odd to any thinking person that they would allow the most prestigious center of higher learning to be run by Black people if they were in control of it. Do you have a answer for that?

I know it bothers you to know I can use your deflections to make you look like an ass. Face it you can only wish you had my level of intellect. Playing with you is like playing with a child. :lol:

We "sprained our ankle" on savage white people. Should have left you guys in the caves to eat each other.

Wouldnt have worked..us savages would have come for you anyway and kicked that ass back into the stone age and stole all your shit.:lol:

Ouch!!:lol:

Wouldnt have worked..us savages would have come for you anyway and kicked that ass back into the stone age and stole all your shit.:lol:

Yeah it would have. You couldnt count until we showed you and you still forgot. What makes you think you would have been able to do anything. Then the Moors came and tried to civilize you guys again. We shouldnt have tried to bring you into civilization. It was then you decided the world should be a war zone. Its our fault technically. We shouldn't have tried to educate a late branch of humans when they were not ready for it.

Black people in Egypt were communicating via the written and oral world before white men got out of the caves. Gimme a break.

What is your point regarding what happened before Arab merchants arrived? Merchants trade and buy things. Black Muslims built it into the go to spot for education in the world. Again if it were the Arabs running things, why didn't they do this in Saudi Arabia? Seems odd to any thinking person that they would allow the most prestigious center of higher learning to be run by Black people if they were in control of it. Do you have a answer for that?

I know it bothers you to know I can use your deflections to make you look like an ass. Face it you can only wish you had my level of intellect. Playing with you is like playing with a child. :lol:

The point of the matter is that before Arab merchants arrived and began to develop what had previously been little more than a watering hole, there weren't even any shelves in Timbuktu, much less any text containing examples of any mindblowing intellect to place them on. It was an Islamic school. Granted, they were likely to have had a few Blacks who'd converted to Islam, a religion that wasn't present in West Africa until the Arabs arrived, in some positions of administrative authority, but it was still firmly under Arab control, not Black. It also went into decline somewhere in the 16th century (something else your source clearly states) which is roughly when the Arabs began withdrawing from the region. Furthermore, it hasn't been a place of learning for centuries now. It's a museum. Whereas the University of Oxford, England, is still enrolling students (along with many esteemed places of learning throughout Europe). And it was formally established long before the Islamic madrasa in Timbuktu, which is now nothing more than a relic from when the Arabs brought knowledge to the people of West Africa.

Yeah it would have. You couldnt count until we showed you and you still forgot. What makes you think you would have been able to do anything. Then the Moors came and tried to civilize you guys again. We shouldnt have tried to bring you into civilization. It was then you decided the world should be a war zone. Its our fault technically. We shouldn't have tried to educate a late branch of humans when they were not ready for it.

So you freely admit they manufactured their own demise? If they were so smart you'd think they would have seen that coming...whoops.

The point of the matter is that before Arab merchants arrived and began to develop what had previously been little more than a watering hole, there weren't even any shelves in Timbuktu, much less any text containing examples of any mindblowing intellect to place them on. It was an Islamic school. Granted, they were likely to have had a few Blacks who'd converted to Islam, a religion that wasn't present in West Africa until the Arabs arrived, in some positions of administrative authority, but it was still firmly under Arab control, not Black. It also went into decline somewhere in the 16th century (something else your source clearly states) which is roughly when the Arabs began withdrawing from the region. Furthermore, it hasn't been a place of learning for centuries now. It's a museum. Whereas the University of Oxford, England, is still enrolling students (along with many esteemed places of learning throughout Europe). And it was formally established long before the Islamic madrasa in Timbuktu, which is now nothing more than a relic from when the Arabs brought knowledge to the people of West Africa.

You typed that long deflection for no reason. It didnt fool me. Black Africans had a world renown center of higher learning in Black Africa before white people could count and spell their names. The same with Egypt. Face it. No matter where you turn the facts point back at white people learning at the feet of Black people. Sorry if that bothers you.

Forum List

Back