When Biden Says ‘I’m Not Supposed to Answer Questions’, Who’s Ordering Him Around

1630338463270.png

Amazing to watch this stuff. Evidently that thought never occurred to them.
Amazing to watch you on the left squirm as Biden gets worse with each passing day, Mac! You knew he was well past his prime but did you have any idea HOW bad his decline had become? They hid him away in his basement so you wouldn't. Now you're stuck defending him.

Amazing to watch you on the left squirm as Biden gets worse with each passing day, Mac! You knew he was well past his prime but did you have any idea HOW bad his decline had become? They hid him away in his basement so you wouldn't. Now you're stuck defending him.
No problem at all, considering the alternative. And those who support him.

Amazing to watch this stuff. Evidently that thought never occurred to them.

Or maybe it is you that doesn't know what an advisor is?

Funny, I don't think I have ever heard a CEO say he/she would get in trouble for doing XYZ and they get plenty of advice from those around them. Do you know why? It would give an appearance that they weren't leading, but following. Yeah, you don't get it.

No shame whatsoever, and people like you reinforce that for me every day.

Yeah, because you believe you are too knowledgeable to possibly be wrong, but in reality, your arrogance is unfounded and makes you just as unwise and dangerous as the porch sitters that supported the same candidate.

No problem at all, considering the alternative. And those who support him.

It must really suck to know that you voted for the same guy that nearly all the uninformed porch sitters with the lowest incomes in the US voted for. I know I wouldn't get the warm fuzzies knowing that it just so happens that those folks along with most inexperienced, foolhardy young adults just happened to align with my political ideology. Things that SHOULD make you go hmmm, but that would require a little self-reflection and humility.

Forum List

Back