When Biden Says ‘I’m Not Supposed to Answer Questions’, Who’s Ordering Him Around

It must really suck to know that you voted for the same guy that nearly all the uninformed porch sitters with the lowest incomes in the US voted for. I know I wouldn't get the warm fuzzies knowing that it just so happens that those folks along with most inexperienced, foolhardy young adults just happened to align with my political ideology. Things that SHOULD make you go hmmm, but that would require a little self-reflection and humility.
No problem at all, considering the alternative. And those who support him.

Hardly a sign of a leader when he displays his puppet strings so often. Who’s dictating to the President on what he can do? We all know why they want Biden to remain in the bunker, but who’s the puppet master?

Perhaps this is a clue....

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

The Atlanta Jewish Times was not confused 10 years ago as to who Biden is and what he is all about....

Who’s Ordering Him Around?​

I'm sorry, but I can't answer that.

NoQuestions.jpg

We'll have to get back to you on that then not answer it.

An advisor advises. Joe has been repeatedly stating he is NOT ALLOWED to do things.

So who’s running the show? Names.
Evidently you didn't know that all Presidents have staffs that perform many tasks, such as keeping their schedule, keeping them on schedule, and making suggestions throughout the day on a variety of things. As a result, in Normal World, that President may refer to those plans and suggestions in that way, often in a light, ironic or facetious way.

My apologies. I just assumed that any reasonably intelligent adult would somehow instinctively know that. Sometimes I forget who I'm dealing with.

Wow! That is not good, what if the Taliban is controlling him someone shouldn't be prez , he is national security risk even more so than trump , ( starting to see trump as sane scary thought )

Evidently you didn't know that all Presidents have staffs that perform many tasks, such as keeping their schedule, keeping them on schedule, and making suggestions throughout the day on a variety of things. As a result, in Normal World, that President may refer to those plans and suggestions in that way, often in a light, ironic or facetious way.

My apologies. I just assumed that any reasonably intelligent adult would somehow instinctively know that. Sometimes I forget who I'm dealing with.

That isn't what's going on here. Just like the list of pre-approved "reporters" with pre-written questions Biden refers to every time he speaks, he has a script to follow. Who's writing it?

Most of this hating of Biden is really about Trump's supporters still not accepting Trump's loss of the election.
It's silly and irrational and it needs to stop before it becomes large scale violence on America's streets.

Time to get over it folks. It's making Americans crazy!

Most of this hating of Biden is really about Trump's supporters still not accepting Trump's loss of the election.
It's silly and irrational and it needs to stop before it becomes large scale violence on America's streets.

not just Americans the whole planet

Yeah, I think so too. Between being hurt by the criticisms that the man they adore brought on himself, and the fact that they just can't believe that most of the country doesn't love him like they do, they're just lashing out.

You can tell by the way they try to use the same criticisms. Calling the Democrats' lukewarm and grudging support of Biden "cult-like", for example. Like their insecure hero, they'll just say anything and then instantly believe it.

This was obvious his first week in office when he was caught on video signing a stack of executive orders saying "I don't know what I'm signing" and a staffer saying "just sign it"

not just Americans the whole planet
Somewhat true. The controversy over Covid, vaccines, and masks is stirred on by wishful thinking that none of it is true. Those who don't believe are more comfortable pretending it's not happening.

And then that just makes the situation worse and worse.
The disbelievers will have to keep their comfort zone of denial. It would be too traumatic for them to give it up and face reality.

Yeah, I think so too. Between being hurt by the criticisms that the man they adore brought on himself, and the fact that they just can't believe that most of the country doesn't love him like they do, they're just lashing out.

You can tell by the way they try to use the same criticisms. Calling the Democrats' lukewarm and grudging support of Biden "cult-like", for example. Like their insecure hero, they'll just say anything and then instantly believe it.
I can see a possibility of Trump being elected as president again. The personality attacks on Biden have gained momentum and are sticking to him.

The American people have been denied for too long and nobody has yet grasped the context on why that is.

Maybe a return of Trump and the inevitable failure he'll bring is the only way forward.

I can see a possibility of Trump being elected as president again. The personality attacks on Biden have gained momentum and are sticking to him.

The American people have been denied for too long and nobody has yet grasped the context on why that is.

Maybe a return of Trump and the inevitable failure he'll bring is the only way forward.
Yep, 2022 and 2024 could easily go the GOP's way. Personally, I think it's on the Dems to (a) get out the vote and (b) stop leaning on the things that are easy targets for the GOP.

Do you feel Biden handled Afghanistan well?

American liberals are already crazy, just as all liberals are.

No it's not. It's obvious Biden has some sort of mental issues going on (safe bet is dementia/Alzheimer's)

If you're too stupid to recognize it you're probably just another partisan.

Forum List

Back