When "Audit Fever" breaks and nothing changes...What will Trump Supporters do Next?

Of course nothing is going to change...the audits will confirm the already accepted and certified election results from November 2020.

The topic of this discussion is what will the Trump supporters do next? Will they finally accept the fact that their candidate lost by what HE himself called a landslide margin? Will they continue to insist they were cheated? Will they ever admit their resounding defeat?
They'll do the same thing they did after Obama won in 2008, namely they'll protest everything that Biden does, then they'll organize then they'll use the Democrats hubris and overreach to beat the crap out of them in the 2022 mid-terms, just like they did in 2010.

Neither Republicans nor Democrats learn from history, that's why this cycle just keeps repeating itself.

"It's like Deja-Vu, all over again" -- Yogi Bera

I think Trump is guaranteeing a Republican loss for the mid terms.
Uh-huh, the last time I heard Democrats talking about Trump guaranteeing a loss, was right before Hillary gave her concession speech.

The Democrats have the upper hand at the moment, doesn't matter though, they'll fuck it up, they ALWAYS do.

Of course nothing is going to change...the audits will confirm the already accepted and certified election results from November 2020.

The topic of this discussion is what will the Trump supporters do next? Will they finally accept the fact that their candidate lost by what HE himself called a landslide margin? Will they continue to insist they were cheated? Will they ever admit their resounding defeat?
They'll do the same thing they did after Obama won in 2008, namely they'll protest everything that Biden does, then they'll organize then they'll use the Democrats hubris and overreach to beat the crap out of them in the 2022 mid-terms, just like they did in 2010.

Neither Republicans nor Democrats learn from history, that's why this cycle just keeps repeating itself.

I think Biden is guaranteeing a Republican win for the mid terms.

Consider which states are turning blue because of Trump. He wants to hurt you. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Revenge is the most important thing in Trump's life.. Always has been.

Consider which states are turning blue because of Trump. He wants to hurt you. Wake up and smell the coffee.
:omg:
Okay, show me on this doll where Donny touched you.

Reelect Trump in 2024 get your hat ready!
untitled-2-1516735208.jpg

We should not be surprised by the Democrat's dirty tricks. Obama illegally spied on Trump and got away with it. Hillary was never locked up.

The FBI spies on anyone who repeatedly calls the Russian embassies.. That's world wide and for the past 70 years, Trump's people were just too stupid to know that.

More like ...

R02a18ea5764e57488cf907f1598b636c

Trump has taught them that when you tell a lie and the lie is proven to be wrong.......Keep telling the lie
You do know Biden plagiarized that poor souls life again over the weekend? You know, the life he wanted instead of the miserable one he has? The lie that costed his run in the 80's? He is a pathetic liar and an illegitimate president. He claimed his great grandfather worked in the coal mines, but he was an engineer. What a pathetic liar and an illegitimate president. Lol

Trump is waiting for 2024 to strike, again.

We should not be surprised by the Democrat's dirty tricks. Obama illegally spied on Trump and got away with it. Hillary was never locked up.

The FBI spies on anyone who repeatedly calls the Russian embassies.. That's world wide and for the past 70 years, Trump's people were just too stupid to know that.
Tell me, why did Hunter Biden get 3.5 million from Russia?

More like ...

R02a18ea5764e57488cf907f1598b636c
190881798_4655445501137260_793801563067854997_n.jpg

LOL Only because of a stolen election. You live and breath Trump. Congrats.

The bigger question is what will the Dems due when the audits shw proof that Biden cheated and Trump actually won?

When AZ goes back to Trump, Harris agrees to resign, Biden picks Trump as his VP, then he resigns. In exchange they each serve minimum sentences

The bigger question is what will the Dems due when the audits shw proof that Biden cheated and Trump actually won?
I asked her the same question with no answer. Color me shocked.

Forum List

Back