Don't tell me that Biden isn’t creating a MASSIVE MAGNET for illegals to flood our border.

Biden himself? Meh, somewhat, I guess. More so the Democratic Party over the last couple of decades. This condition didn't appear overnight.

And America in general, since we're so willing to create the conditions these desperate people face, by supporting the drug cartels with billions annually.

Last edited:
His own administration has admitted his policies and rhetoric are causing the surge.
What more do you need?
What gets me is, they dont give a fuck. Its like they WANT this to happen. Its treasonous. Quite literally.

Who cares? (no one)
The cunservative Right has collectively worn a badge of weakness so long now it's expected of them.
They get no respect and never will. They deserve no respect.

Whites are being systematically cancelled and MANY whites are helping. :auiqs.jpg:
If you're white, your best hope for survival is hooking up with a black person.
(white girls have been doing it for decades) lol
They knew your weakness long before it came to this.
Whites bought millions of guns to try to compensate. It made them "feel good". But the Left knows how easy it will be to take them.
Show some strength for a change....blame yourself.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back