When "Audit Fever" breaks and nothing changes...What will Trump Supporters do Next?

But if libs want to restore confidence in future elections they need to scrap the mass mail balloting and require picture id’s at the polling places
We had confidence in the elections until Republicans created the BIG LIE

Republicans will NEVER have confidence in any election they lose
We still have confidence in the elections...If republicans don't...they should do something else on Election Day.
I guess putin didnt flip your vote in 2016? You must be one of the lucky ones..
:lol:
Never said he did...

What I did say was that it was confirmed that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian intel.
Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!
You should put a hat on....
Like that will help you understand anything... :/

Of course nothing is going to change...the audits will confirm the already accepted and certified election results from November 2020.

The topic of this discussion is what will the Trump supporters do next? Will they finally accept the fact that their candidate lost by what HE himself called a landslide margin? Will they continue to insist they were cheated? Will they ever admit their resounding defeat?

If you think the audit will confirm the election why are democrats trying so hard to stop the audit? Do you think the real purpose for the audit is for republicans to find weaknesses in the system to steal the next election? What if next election republicans flood the drop boxes with counterfeit ballots? Democrats don't want signature matching, or even prof of valid voter registration.
They are? The AZ audit has had a lot of republicans calling for it to be concluded.

Of course nothing is going to change...the audits will confirm the already accepted and certified election results from November 2020.

The topic of this discussion is what will the Trump supporters do next? Will they finally accept the fact that their candidate lost by what HE himself called a landslide margin? Will they continue to insist they were cheated? Will they ever admit their resounding defeat?
They'll do the same thing they did after Obama won in 2008, namely they'll protest everything that Biden does, then they'll organize then they'll use the Democrats hubris and overreach to beat the crap out of them in the 2022 mid-terms, just like they did in 2010.

Neither Republicans nor Democrats learn from history, that's why this cycle just keeps repeating itself.

"It's like Deja-Vu, all over again" -- Yogi Bera

I think Trump is guaranteeing a Republican loss for the mid terms.
Uh-huh, the last time I heard Democrats talking about Trump guaranteeing a loss, was right before Hillary gave her concession speech.

The Democrats have the upper hand at the moment, doesn't matter though, they'll fuck it up, they ALWAYS do.
Wow, the loser conceded? What a concept!!!
You should probably pause, take a deep breath and read the post that was being replied to before you respond to a response, it'll help keep you from posting irrelevant replies.

Anyways, for your edification my reply had to do with the POSTER I WAS RESPONDING TO remarking that "Trump is guaranteeing a Republican loss for the mid terms" , make sense now or do you require further clarification?
You're the expert on being irrelevant. I'll concede that.

But if libs want to restore confidence in future elections they need to scrap the mass mail balloting and require picture id’s at the polling places

We still have confidence in the elections...If republicans don't...they should do something else on Election Day.
Never said he did...

What I did say was that it was confirmed that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian intel.
Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!
Your pointy head?

Never said he did...

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!
Your pointy head?
Still waiting for that link, dipshit.

They will not accept any result that doesn't say trump won.

It doesn't matter who does it. If the results are honest and shows that Biden won, the trump people will never accept it.

They'll do the same thing they did after Obama won in 2008, namely they'll protest everything that Biden does, then they'll organize then they'll use the Democrats hubris and overreach to beat the crap out of them in the 2022 mid-terms, just like they did in 2010.

Neither Republicans nor Democrats learn from history, that's why this cycle just keeps repeating itself.

Uh-huh, the last time I heard Democrats talking about Trump guaranteeing a loss, was right before Hillary gave her concession speech.

The Democrats have the upper hand at the moment, doesn't matter though, they'll fuck it up, they ALWAYS do.
You should probably pause, take a deep breath and read the post that was being replied to before you respond to a response, it'll help keep you from posting irrelevant replies.

Anyways, for your edification my reply had to do with the POSTER I WAS RESPONDING TO remarking that "Trump is guaranteeing a Republican loss for the mid terms" , make sense now or do you require further clarification?
*SIGH* yet another poster that prefers to behave like an infant rather than a rational adult, seems to be an abundance of such creatures hereabouts.:rolleyes:

Anyways, have a wonderful day.

They will not accept any result that doesn't say trump won.

It doesn't matter who does it. If the results are honest and shows that Biden won, the trump people will never accept it.
You're absolutely right.

When "Audit Fever" breaks and nothing changes...What will Trump Supporters do Next?​

giphy-downsized-large.gif

*SIGH* yet another poster that prefers to behave like an infant rather than a rational adult, seems to be an abundance of such creatures hereabouts.:rolleyes:

I always do.

Same to you....PS: Your blob still lost....LOL

That's looking pretty unlikely at this point. They'd have to completely turn the ship around.

As to the "forensic audits," are the untrained Trump Cult "forensic auditors" auditing ALL of the ballots, or just the ones that voted for President Biden?

That's looking pretty unlikely at this point. They'd have to completely turn the ship around.
Well...they've gone from being synonymous with the Christian Coalition to being synonymous with the TEA party to being the Party of Trump....

The ship turns much easier when you don't have those pesky principles to gum up the works.

Well...they've gone from being synonymous with the Christian Coalition to being synonymous with the TEA party to being the Party of Trump....

The ship turns much easier when you don't have those pesky principles to gum up the works.
True, but it's still a pretty slow process, and it's gonna be an uphill battle because tRump doesn't wanna change the focus, and he's still the Queeg of the Republican Bounty.

It has become painfully obvious that we are dealing with a cult of dysfunctional personality whose evidence-free and monumentally delusional "Big Lie" sustains their blind faith.

The curious aspect is their persistence in their ongoing, tentative, token gestures to reality, their emotional bondage impervious to such conventional metrics. Why not just scream from the rooftops,

Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 9.31.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 10.02.48 AM.png

... and cease the farcical pretense of rationality?

The Arizona Crazy Times Carnival Cyber-Ninja Bamboozle and all such self-pleasuring caprices will not alter the People's verdict in a free and fair, certified election. All such fiascos can achieve is their further befouling American democracy to the delight of totalitarian regimes around the world.

The despots can gleefully confront their oppressed masses yearning to be free with the image of rabid, rampant Trump goons, not a pretty sight:

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 4.12.00 PM.png

As to the "forensic audits," are the untrained Trump Cult "forensic auditors" auditing ALL of the ballots, or just the ones that voted for President Biden?
I really don't know.... This is how "worried" I am about the audits.

I do know that nothing will come of it and Biden will be president until (at least) 1/20/2025.

You bring up an interesting point. Is Marjorie Taylor Green's election going to be audited too? The GOP gained seats in the House. Do they really want to have all of those races re-examined?

Personally, I say audit every election nationwide if it is within 3-5%. I'm confident in our electoral processes.

True, but it's still a pretty slow process, and it's gonna be an uphill battle because tRump doesn't wanna change the focus, and he's still the Queeg of the Republican Bounty.
That may be true....

But when someone goes into the booth; there will be two names on the ballot (more than likely). Its either/or and regardless of how much a sane GOP neanderthal despises the insane GOP neanderthals... they will vote for the GOP neanderthal on the ballot.

Now if the blob can get 3 names on the ballot; you'll see some fracturing. But 3rd parties almost never happen.

Given that Democrats went after Trump on a daily basis his entire four year term, I don't think Democrats have much room to talk. In fact, a clearly distraught Maxine Waters mentioned election fraud when she and Pelosi took the podium to address the House just minutes after the election results were in.

I always do.
Always do, what? behave like an infant? yeah, you're making that more apparent with every response.
Same to you....PS: Your blob still lost....LOL
Sorry to interrupt your little happy dance but I have less affection for Donny and his Republicrat Cabal than you do, thus the fact that he got his clocked cleaned is a relief for me not a sore spot.

NEXT ....

:popcorn:

Given that Democrats went after Trump on a daily basis his entire four year term, I don't think Democrats have much room to talk. In fact, a clearly distraught Maxine Waters mentioned election fraud when she and Pelosi took the podium to address the House just minutes after the election results were in.
Trump created a new crisis every day. The Democrats did not look the other way.
No President in history has gotten away with as much as Trump did.

Forum List

Back