when are the dems going to wake up and realize not everyone is going to take the vaccine

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
To continue to turn this into a war is a losing proposition
I've had the shot's, big deal
If someone else doesn't want it, I'm not going to go all crazy dem on them cuz they don't.
I don't care what crazy apologetic you put up here, people still aren't going to get the shot.
Everyone, dems, gop, naysayers are going to have to deal with that .

If someone else doesn't want it, I'm not going to go all crazy dem on them cuz they don't.
I don't care what crazy apologetic you put up here, people still aren't going to get the shot.
the system---in reference to PUBLIC HEALTH ---works if only 'most' people
get the shot. It is a public health issue. Of course military people, hospital
workers etc can simply STARVE

What's crazy is that the dems want everyone to get the shot, except the fucking infected migrants who they ship all over the US to spread the infections. Tell me that it makes any sense NOT to vaccinate migrants before shipping them???

None of this was ever about protecting anyone 's health.

From the beginning, it was a means for those on the left wrong to seize and abuse power, to exercise unrighteous dominion over others.

Their real objection to those of us who refuse to submit to being test subjects in their risky medical experiment is not that we pose any danger to anyone's health, but that we are resisting the efforts of those who have no legitimate authority to control us, to control us.

People who have been vaccinated can transmit the virus too, so if I don't want the shot that's my problem and not anyone else's. No different that chain smoking, getting drunk every night, and eating like a pig.

What's crazy is that the dems want everyone to get the shot, except the fucking infected migrants who they ship all over the US to spread the infections. Tell me that it makes any sense NOT to vaccinate migrants before shipping them???
The Dems want everyone to get the shot but despite the crying from white wing media no one is forced to take the vaccine, not even migrants.

Lael Brainard is a pure Prog shrew and globalist Stockholm syndrome female. She may be the next leader of the Federal Reserve which is expanding its powers. Digital currency and other ways of Biblical Scripture she will promote. It is not being Religious as much as following what was prophesized that is eerie.

No different that chain smoking, getting drunk every night, and eating like a pig.

Actually, it's better. Not getting vaccinated won't give me lung cancer, Cirrhosis of the liver, or make me morbidly obese.

The worst thing not getting vaccinated can do for me is make other people's face get all screwed up...

DMUbjq2UjJcG3umGv3Qjjd.jpeg

The Dems want everyone to get the shot but despite the crying from white wing media no one is forced to take the vaccine, not even migrants.
Liar. Some people are forced to take the vaccine, the military for example, others have to take it or lose their jobs, like the police for example:

Tell me why migrants should NOT be vaccinated before being shipped all over the US? That is moronic.

Damn it! If you don't get the jab you will kill off all those who got vaccinated.

What part of this don't you understand?

Liar. Some people are forced to take the vaccine, the military for example, others have to take it or lose their jobs, like the police for example:
No, I'm not a liar. You're just a moron who doesn't know what force is or what you're rights are. Military personnel can absolutely refuse the vaccine, they're just likely to dishonorably discharged like they would be for refusing any other order. Likewise your employer has no power to force you to do anything. You have a choice, comply with company policy or kick rocks. If you want the right to set company policy then start your own business.
Tell me why migrants should NOT be vaccinated before being shipped all over the US? That is moronic.
Because they have these things we call "rights"

That is the primary reason I refuse to get the shot.
Since I'm retired....I refuse to let anyone force me to get the damned thing.
And because Biden mandated it.....FUCK JOE BIDEN.

No, I'm not a liar. You're just a moron who doesn't know what force is or what you're rights are. Military personnel can absolutely refuse the vaccine, they're just likely to dishonorably discharged like they would be for refusing any other order. Likewise your employer has no power to force you to do anything. You have a choice, comply with company policy or kick rocks. If you want the right to set company policy then start your own business.

Don't you think that depriving or threatening to deprive someone of the basic ability to make a living, in order to compel compliance, constitutes force?

If there was any true justice in the world, it would be filthy wannabe tyrants such as yourself who would be made to face the prospect of starving in the streets.

We realize that.....thus the con-tinuation of the pandemic.....particularly in Red states.

None of this was ever about protecting anyone 's health.

From the beginning, it was a means for those on the left wrong to seize and abuse power, to exercise unrighteous dominion over others.

Their real objection to those of us who refuse to submit to being test subjects in their risky medical experiment is not that we pose any danger to anyone's health, but that we are resisting the efforts of those who have no legitimate authority to control us, to control us.
IT certainly says something about a cult-like attitude that public health is a political scam.

probably after 15% unemployment, 10% inflation, and 5.00 gasoline.

Sometime around those figures they will figure it out.

You mask and vax cultists really need to educate yourselves.

The efficacy rates of the EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY drop dramatically with time...making these boosters necessary.

Truly, please....for yourselves....educate yourself before slamming your arm with an experimental gene therapy.....YOU DUMB FUCKING LAB RATS.

Forum List

Back