Trump Switches Arizona Audit Focus to Pima County, Demands Loss to Biden Be Decertified

The first one uncovered massive fraud, so it makes sense.

I get why you Nazis are scared, thought.

1634564738562.png

It is a shame, Trump, legitimately voted out of office because he wasn't worth a crap, (even before he sparked an insurrectionist attack on the capital), can't take "F#uck off!" for an answer, almost a year after he lost the election. Not very in touch with reality, I guess. Some things don't change, even in civilian life.

you know, your meme is total bullshit....right?

I know you lie.

The first one was a total bust, so why not try again. Maybe he can increase Biden's lead again.

Bust? In what way Herr Comrade?

Let's Go Brandon.

Bust? In what way Herr Comrade?

Let's Go Brandon.

A bust in that they found no solid evidence on any real fraud and instead had to label normal things that happen in every election in every state as "serious problems".

But they know you all will believe anything and everything they tell you all while you keep sending Trump your money

A bust in that they found no solid evidence on any real fraud and instead had to label normal things that happen in every election in every state as "serious problems".

But they know you all will believe anything and everything they tell you all while you keep sending Trump your money

You sure lie a lot - such is the way of hacks like you.

The first one uncovered massive fraud

How many votes were changed? None. Every allegation the Cyber-Cry-Babies made was debunked in real time.

Trumpybears Neo-GOP's Allegation War, is being waged in the media to give them the power to subvert the will of the American voters, who are the heart of America's Democratic and Constitutional norms.

It is a shame, Trump, legitimately voted out of office because he wasn't worth a crap, (even before he sparked an insurrectionist attack on the capital), can't take "F#uck off!" for an answer, almost a year after he lost the election. Not very in touch with reality, I guess. Some things don't change, even in civilian life.

It's much more than a shame.

The first one uncovered massive fraud
Thats a lie and you are a total tool for repeating it.

"First" Trumpster AZ recount found that Biden's lead was larger than official count and did not find any proof of fraud.

They even specifically disclaim in the report that among what they found to be questionable ballots could be perfectly legitimate.

Last edited:
All of you republicans who believe the election was rigged should back your words up with action.

If you believe it's all rigged then don't vote.

It's as simple as that.

But you really don't believe it was rigged and will continue to vote.

If republicans couldn't lie, they wouldn't have anything to say.

Forum List

Back