When All They Told You Is Wrong

Wait! You mean the media released a story without vetting it so they could push a narrative? Tell me it isn't so!!!! :eek:o_O:omg:
Yes, and if they push it hard enough, it will magically become media 'truth.' Even though 0 persons died of violence on Jan 6. Also we haven't been given a good explanation of the shooting of an unarmed woman that day.

You really cant believe ANYTHING the Democrat Media puts out there
Unfortunately many do. Depending on where they live they are bombarded daily with the 'news' which, for the most part, emanates from leftist 'sources' who falsely claim to be unbiased. They also have the balls to float the meme that Fox news is far right (which it is not), that Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, OAN and any number of other alternative media sources are 'dangerous, and VERBOTEN!!!!! This way they keep their demographic 'herd' of sheep that march in lock step with their overlords...The DNC and it's increasingly Marxist leanings.

We still don't know who killed Seth Rich. I don't think the police are even trying to solve the crime.

Who killed Epstein? No one believes he really committed suicide. But the police aren't looking for his killers.

Wait! You mean the media released a story without vetting it so they could push a narrative? Tell me it isn't so!!!! :eek:o_O:omg:
Yes, and if they push it hard enough, it will magically become media 'truth.' Even though 0 persons died of violence on Jan 6. Also we haven't been given a good explanation of the shooting of an unarmed woman that day.

And when she was shot, why was there no blood? I feel maybe that was a setup also to believe she was shot and killed. She could have easily been a CIA agent to make it look like she was killed.

Who killed Epstein? No one believes he really committed suicide. But the police aren't looking for his killers.

Because it is controlled top down, Even Netflix did a documentary on him where it showed by his bones. That no way was he able to do it himself. He was killed, so he won't talk.

I don't believe Lee Harvey Oswald decided one day to kill JFK.

1) Oswald was a Communist who defected to the Soviet Union and returned.

2) Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby before he could reveal who he was really working for.

3) The Warren Commission got the results it wanted. Had they discovered the Communists conspired to kill Kennedy there might have been a war.

About the DC riot that is.....The story of the DC law enforcement person getting hit upside the head and killed with a fire extinguisher....
Well............NEVER MIND...

My money is on it was AOC in the library with a candlestick.

The MSM has lied to us for years. That is nothing compared to Congress and the DoJ. They have lied to us for decades

Congress members are NOT under oath (to "tell the truth, the whole truth...so help me God.") while speaking from the halls of Congress. They are not subject to prosecution for libel and slander when lying to us.

Forum List

Back