Who says CCW is a bad thing?

Bad guy stabs police officer, then gets aired out by concerned citizens. Long history of criminal activity, and violence against officers. Twenty Seven years old, and now gone. Good riddance.

It's always nice when there is one less individual who would have gone on to cause traumatic grief to the family of another of his unlucky victims.

I'm glad the dude is dead.... Sure seems like if he was carrying on the hip out in the open, the cop wouldn't have gotten stabbed though.

Sure seems like if he was carrying on the hip out in the open, the cop wouldn't have gotten stabbed though.

wasn't the cop carrying his firearm on his hip, out in the open?

That didn't seem to stop the guy with the knife

I'm glad the dude is dead.... Sure seems like if he was carrying on the hip out in the open, the cop wouldn't have gotten stabbed though.

Sure seems like if he was carrying on the hip out in the open, the cop wouldn't have gotten stabbed though.

Candy is remarkably dim, isn't she? She's just pissed that the cops couldn't do the job, so the citizens DID. Makes her anti gun claims and overall position, WRONG.

Candy is remarkably dim, isn't she? She's just pissed that the cops couldn't do the job, so the citizens DID. Makes her anti gun claims and overall position, WRONG.
_Personal attack?

_Personal attack?
You work for Twitter ?

Bad guy stabs police officer, then gets aired out by concerned citizens. Long history of criminal activity, and violence against officers. Twenty Seven years old, and now gone. Good riddance.

No one says carrying a concealed weapon is ‘bad.’

What’s wrong and idiotic is the notion that private citizens carrying concealed weapons acts as a ‘deterrent’ to crime.

It doesn’t.

Forum List

Back