What's Wrong With Being Racist Anyway?

This sentiment is getting to more of a majority opinion these days. Why bother with a race of people who, even when appearing to be friendly, is always giving you the sideways look like planning an attack. I'm from Detroit and it doesn't get any worse than Detroit in the inner-city. A white person trying to be civil and polite can expect to be assaulted, raped, or murdered at any moment. I believe in second chances but c'mon....

For a bunch of years, I've seen how victim-mentality minority crybabies love to spew the most violent, dehumanizing utter, murderous HATE against us straight white males I've ever seen. So give this one even ONE logical reason why I shouldn't hate you bitter, chip-on-shoulder, crybully, inferiority-complex minority humanity's menials as much as they hate us? As far as this "white-male-bogeyman-nightmare" is concerned, you perpetually ego-wounded minorities can go rot back in Hell where you came from. If you're a minority or a self-loathing white liberal, I simply realized that you goblins are no longer human, civilization is beyond your crustacean brains, and this white male wants nothing to do with your toxic ilk. Because you are the most miserable creatures in this planet's 4.5 billion years. I won't even allow a non-white person in my house anymore. Now tell me what's wrong with that.
Feel better now, punk?

It makes national security weaker, cannot have a strong military with racist beliefs acted upon.

This sentiment is getting to more of a majority opinion these days. Why bother with a race of people who, even when appearing to be friendly, is always giving you the sideways look like planning an attack. I'm from Detroit and it doesn't get any worse than Detroit in the inner-city. A white person trying to be civil and polite can expect to be assaulted, raped, or murdered at any moment. I believe in second chances but c'mon....
I was up in dm a few years ago sitting on a bench in front of a lil' book shop near a bus stop waiting for the library to open across the street. A young black man ask if I minded that he sit down near me. I told him no of course not its a big bench. He and I struck up a conversation. He kept asking his mom why she didn't come sit down with us. She refused. It was about lunch time and I was getting hungry so I shuffled through my bag and took some stuff out so I could get to some cold french toast I'd brought along for the afternoon. While trying to get to the toast I had set a bible on the seat to get it out of the way to get to my lunch. The young man said, "Look mom she even carries her bible with her". I explained to him I did not always carry a bible and told him what type of bible this one was. He didn't know that there were so many versions of the bible out there. He again asked her to come and sit to get off of her feet. She wouldn't. I had an extra few pieces of toast so I offered him some. He and I kept talking and I shared my lunch with him. He decided that was some of the best stuff he had ever ate and asked me how to make it. I told him and he said that's all. Again he tried to get his mom engaged and told her "mom taste this stuff it's just eggs, cinnamon, milk and sugar cooked and buttered". His mom looked more than totally disgusted at that point. No one can tell me that this whole hatred bs hasn't been perpetrated by both sides.

I was up in dm a few years ago sitting on a bench in front of a lil' book shop near a bus stop waiting for the library to open across the street. A young black man ask if I minded that he sit down near me. I told him no of course not its a big bench. He and I struck up a conversation. He kept asking his mom why she didn't come sit down with us. She refused. It was about lunch time and I was getting hungry so I shuffled through my bag and took some stuff out so I could get to some cold french toast I'd brought along for the afternoon. While trying to get to the toast I had set a bible on the seat to get it out of the way to get to my lunch. The young man said, "Look mom she even carries her bible with her". I explained to him I did not always carry a bible and told him what type of bible this one was. He didn't know that there were so many versions of the bible out there. He again asked her to come and sit to get off of her feet. She wouldn't. I had an extra few pieces of toast so I offered him some. He and I kept talking and I shared my lunch with him. He decided that was some of the best stuff he had ever ate and asked me how to make it. I told him and he said that's all. Again he tried to get his mom engaged and told her "mom taste this stuff it's just eggs, cinnamon, milk and sugar cooked and buttered". His mom looked more than totally disgusted at that point. No one can tell me that this whole hatred bs hasn't been perpetrated by both sides.

Thanks for sharing that. I've also had many encounters with Blacks that I have always remembered. Outside of Hue, Vietnam a hooch we were looking through was hit with a shell...from which side I don't know. Lucky for me there was a wood table between me and impact point and the table took the shrapnel but the concussion knocked me through the side of the hooch. I was knocked out but I could feel other rounds hitting the ground around me. Then I was thrown over another GI's shoulder and he got us both to safety....black guy who I stayed in touch with for a couple years after coming home. Another black guy in a wrecker came up after my stalled car on Raton Pass, Colorado in the middle of a blizzard. I'd flagged down a car and asked them to send help. If he hadn't come, my dog and I would have frozen to death. He pulled me down off the mountain and let me sleep on a cot in his shop the rest of the night.

Until we can all just accept French toast for what it is, the wounds will never heal.

Thanks for sharing that. I've also had many encounters with Blacks that I have always remembered. Outside of Hue, Vietnam a hooch we were looking through was hit with a shell...from which side I don't know. Lucky for me there was a wood table between me and impact point and the table took the shrapnel but the concussion knocked me through the side of the hooch. I was knocked out but I could feel other rounds hitting the ground around me. Then I was thrown over another GI's shoulder and he got us both to safety....black guy who I stayed in touch with for a couple years after coming home. Another black guy in a wrecker came up after my stalled car on Raton Pass, Colorado in the middle of a blizzard. I'd flagged down a car and asked them to send help. If he hadn't come, my dog and I would have frozen to death. He pulled me down off the mountain and let me sleep on a cot in his shop the rest of the night.
Good and bad in all areas of life. We were following my parents vehicle down in Georgia one winter headed back from Florida. Dad got mixed up and took a wrong turn and we ended up behind the stadium in Atlanta. A whole gang of black thugs came out of what seemed like nowhere. I am sure they didn't have anything good in mind for the dumb white people that took a wrong turn in their RV's. They were getting close and starting to cross over to the side of the street we were on when the dogs started unloading from the vehicles for a pee break. They disappeared as quickly as they appeared. (and peeps thought I was a nut for traveling with those big dogs everywhere I went)

Good and bad in all areas of life. We were following my parents vehicle down in Georgia one winter headed back from Florida. Dad got mixed up and took a wrong turn and we ended up behind the stadium in Atlanta. A whole gang of black thugs came out of what seemed like nowhere. I am sure they didn't have anything good in mind for the dumb white people that took a wrong turn in their RV's. They were getting close and starting to cross over to the side of the street we were on when the dogs started unloading from the vehicles for a pee break. They disappeared as quickly as they appeared. (and peeps thought I was a nut for traveling with those big dogs everywhere I went)

Same kind of deal in OKC with my ex-wife one night....wrong turn, wrong neighborhood. Had the dome light on looking at a map when 3 or 4 jitterbugs showed up and motioning for me to roll down the window. I did, with my 9mm in my hand and a smile on my face. I advised them if they wanted to play that's cool or they could tell me which way out of their little ghetto. They all pointed at the next corner at the same instant so I knew they weren't jiving me. I thanked them and off me went laughing so hard my ex peed herself.
lol.gif

"What's Wrong With Being Racist Anyway?"

Nothing.

You and other rightwing racists are at complete liberty to hate whomever you so desire and to express your ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate.

And no one seeks to ‘silence’ conservatives who express their ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate, liberals in particular.

Indeed, liberals will be the first to defend conservatives’ right to express their ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate.

What is wrong – and illegal – is to advocate for acts of imminent violence or lawlessness motivated by your ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate.

So far all I hear is the predictably horrified liberal wah-wah-wah and their usual "Waycist! Waycist! Waycist!" When I already fucking BRAGGED than I'm WAAAYCIST. Nobody has been able to factually refute minorities' utterly sadistic, vengeance-driven hate of us white males (gays/trannies, muslims, blacks, etc.), you still haven't given this white male a reason why I shouldn't DETEST you in reciprocation, with every SCARY quantum of my white male soul. Why argue about it? I really, truly abhor crybaby minorities.

Same kind of deal in OKC with my ex-wife one night....wrong turn, wrong neighborhood. Had the dome light on looking at a map when 3 or 4 jitterbugs showed up and motioning for me to roll down the window. I did, with my 9mm in my hand and a smile on my face. I advised them if they wanted to play that's cool or they could tell me which way out of their little ghetto. They all pointed at the next corner at the same instant so I knew they weren't jiving me. I thanked them and off me went laughing so hard my ex peed herself.
lol.gif
I hear ya. In KC the dogs generally laid in the seat so they were unseen until alerted to anything out out the usual. Rod can share some hair raising experiences while in the service; some of them were good people took charge and got him out of bad situations and others were the racist were shut quickly down by "rednecks".

So far all I hear is the predictably horrified liberal wah-wah-wah and their usual "Waycist! Waycist! Waycist!" When I already fucking BRAGGED than I'm WAAAYCIST. Nobody has been able to factually refute minorities' utterly sadistic, vengeance-driven hate of us white males (gays/trannies, muslims, blacks, etc.), you still haven't given this white male a reason why I shouldn't DETEST you in reciprocation, with every SCARY quantum of my white male soul. Why argue about it? I really, truly abhor crybaby minorities.

"Scary"? Is your soul scary?

For a bunch of years, I've seen how victim-mentality minority crybabies love to spew the most violent, dehumanizing utter, murderous HATE against us straight white males I've ever seen. So give this one even ONE logical reason why I shouldn't hate you bitter, chip-on-shoulder, crybully, inferiority-complex minority humanity's menials as much as they hate us? As far as this "white-male-bogeyman-nightmare" is concerned, you perpetually ego-wounded minorities can go rot back in Hell where you came from. If you're a minority or a self-loathing white liberal, I simply realized that you goblins are no longer human, civilization is beyond your crustacean brains, and this white male wants nothing to do with your toxic ilk. Because you are the most miserable creatures in this planet's 4.5 billion years. I won't even allow a non-white person in my house anymore. Now tell me what's wrong with that.

If there's such a thing as Karma, you may one day find yourself in need of emergency surgery, and the only surgeon available will be a black man. They say there are no atheists in a fox hole, I wonder if there are racists on a gurney?

You have a constitutional right to be racist and even have hate in your heart. The problem arises if you use that racism and hate to deny constitutional rights and discriminate against those you hate or dislike. Laws are laws. If you don't like other races you do not have to associate with them, but if you own a business or have a required public obligation to mix with them there are laws that have to be followed.
Your option is to change the laws. Good luck with that, but you will probably be wasting time and resource to accomplish your goals.
You should tell that to the Antifa fascists. They seem to think that their hate gives them the right to violate and deny constitutional rights.

Feel better now, punk?
He's certainly put a lot of effort into excusing himself, hasn't he?

Obviously, you aren't (or can't) read the replies. People are telling you that there is nothing wrong with being a racist. Knock yourself out. Please.

"What's Wrong With Being Racist Anyway?"

Nothing.

You and other rightwing racists are at complete liberty to hate whomever you so desire and to express your ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate.

And no one seeks to ‘silence’ conservatives who express their ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate, liberals in particular.

Indeed, liberals will be the first to defend conservatives’ right to express their ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate.

What is wrong – and illegal – is to advocate for acts of imminent violence or lawlessness motivated by your ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate.
Being a racist doesn't necessarily mean you hate anybody. For some it simply means you are smart enough to know that you have different views stemming from different cultures and backgrounds. Forcing the two together to satisfy some liberal social justice warrior dumb asses won't work and it never will. Whites can live among blacks and blacks can live among whites. The problem comes when government tries to say how to do it. If they don't get along they don't live together so enough with your racist bullshit. Racism is another politically correct label that you try to stick on people that disagree with your utopian concept. Next you'll be telling me I have to let a crackhead live on my property.

I find the most intolerant and disingenuous people has nothing to do with their skin color. Progressives are the coldest/indifferent people generally that I come across.
They want to control what everyone thinks that disagrees with them.

Last edited:

What if one of your kids or your wife had a life threatening accident and a non white paramedic showed up to help, would you still not allow him in the house? Actually though, you could take them outside first. Then let the non white paramedic save their life.

What if one of your kids or your wife had a life threatening accident and a non white paramedic showed up to help, would you still not allow them in the house? Actually though, you could take them outside first. Then let the non white paramedic save their life.

Or are non whites not allowed to even touch you and your family?

Forum List

Back