What's Wrong With Being Racist Anyway?

Why is being racist and accepting one or two individuals blacks for what they are mutually exclusive? I'm racist because I realize that blacks are statistically inferior when it comes to intellectual ability. It doesn't mean a black can't be a decent janitor. I'm racist and I stay out of negrohoods. Why? Because I know it's dangerous there. It's like driving with a seat belt. I don't expect to crash every time I drive, but I follow it as a general policy whenever I do just because it's statistically better. Likewise, I don't think every negro is a dangerous, violent criminal, but I still avoid negrohoods when I can avoid them since they're statistically more dangerous.

If I know a particular negro is a decent person, I have no problem with him.

You should be more concerned with making YOURSELF a decent person, 'cause by all indicators you're an asshole and a fool.
I'm a great person and smart enough ....

You have proven those things to be untrue.
You're using false information to make your decision, namely the idea that race doesn't matter.

I'm using your own words. They are the words of a scumbag and a fool.
So you're denying the existence of obvious statistical intellectual differences between negroes and whites?

Why is being racist and accepting one or two individuals blacks for what they are mutually exclusive? I'm racist because I realize that blacks are statistically inferior when it comes to intellectual ability. It doesn't mean a black can't be a decent janitor. I'm racist and I stay out of negrohoods. Why? Because I know it's dangerous there. It's like driving with a seat belt. I don't expect to crash every time I drive, but I follow it as a general policy whenever I do just because it's statistically better. Likewise, I don't think every negro is a dangerous, violent criminal, but I still avoid negrohoods when I can avoid them since they're statistically more dangerous.

You should be more concerned with making YOURSELF a decent person, 'cause by all indicators you're an asshole and a fool.

You're using false information to make your decision, namely the idea that race doesn't matter.

Ibid

Ibid
Why don't you answer the question?

So you're denying the existence of obvious statistical intellectual differences between negroes and whites?

What statistics? Compiled by whom? Based on what factors? Taking what variables and influences into account? Motivated by what?

Stop being a douche.

Last edited:
For a bunch of years, I've seen how victim-mentality minority crybabies love to spew the most violent, dehumanizing utter, murderous HATE against us straight white males I've ever seen. So give this one even ONE logical reason why I shouldn't hate you bitter, chip-on-shoulder, crybully, inferiority-complex minority humanity's menials as much as they hate us? As far as this "white-male-bogeyman-nightmare" is concerned, you perpetually ego-wounded minorities can go rot back in Hell where you came from. If you're a minority or a self-loathing white liberal, I simply realized that you goblins are no longer human, civilization is beyond your crustacean brains, and this white male wants nothing to do with your toxic ilk. Because you are the most miserable creatures in this planet's 4.5 billion years. I won't even allow a non-white person in my house anymore. Now tell me what's wrong with that.
Is that you....trump...?

Hey I got fired by a radical liberal because he didn't like my politics. Was that unconstitutional?
Maybe. Not enough details for me to determine, but if the only cause was that he disliked your politics, if it was not unconstitutional it was unethical and sucked.
We need to make another law protecting thoughts and freedom of speech in the workplace? ****sarcasm**** but truth for all the other bullshit that has been shoved out there. I have noticed that many corporate employers really do not give a damn about ethics or the laws already on the books and attorneys suck at defending peoples rights in general.
Yep. The company I was fired from (Fortune 500 company) had an ethics unit to help employees who become aware of unethical behavior. They did nothing for me. They were all for show.
I can imagine. States have all these little agencies for dealing with bs too but that doesn't mean the people in those agencies will apply the law equally either.
I did pursue legal action, but got no where. My attorneys made money though. They were even more unethical than my former boss.
So...everyone is unethical except you...?

Because people have been brainwashed to link Colonialism, and Nazism to ''Racism"

In reality both were not really racist, the Colonialists ventured into non-White lands, to loot, and enslave indigenous peoples not out of racism, but out of greed.

As for Nazis, they killed mostly Whites, how could that be racist, this was out of their power lust to create a huge empire.

Some people post some unbelievably stupid shit ^^^^^^^^^^^

The depth of historical ignorance is staggering.

So, do go tell us how a regime which killed mostly Whites is so racist, or how a regime which bought in Black slaves in multiculturalism is so racist.

What racists kill mostly Whites, or import Blacks into their country?

So far all I hear is the predictably horrified liberal wah-wah-wah and their usual "Waycist! Waycist! Waycist!" When I already fucking BRAGGED than I'm WAAAYCIST. Nobody has been able to factually refute minorities' utterly sadistic, vengeance-driven hate of us white males (gays/trannies, muslims, blacks, etc.), you still haven't given this white male a reason why I shouldn't DETEST you in reciprocation, with every SCARY quantum of my white male soul. Why argue about it? I really, truly abhor crybaby minorities.
The person you described in your original post, and in this one, is a angry, hateful, racist, disgusting piece of shit. How can you blame anyone for finding you despicable?

Because people have been brainwashed to link Colonialism, and Nazism to ''Racism"

In reality both were not really racist, the Colonialists ventured into non-White lands, to loot, and enslave indigenous peoples not out of racism, but out of greed.

As for Nazis, they killed mostly Whites, how could that be racist, this was out of their power lust to create a huge empire.

Of course, they killed mostly whites. the vast majority of their population was white.

The first thing that comes to my mind, when you ask what is wrong with being a racist is what a shame it is to tune out or to put up such a binary wall between yourself and any chance that you might just meet someone of another race who you might actually like, enjoy, appreciate or even love.

I have had many a good reason to be a racist, myself. I have been mugged twice by minorities. The second time I was knocked out after I was told "I'm going to kill you now, Honkie." I grew up in the inner city and went to several distant public schools as the result of moving a lot and "bussing." I have witnessed every stereotype there is. I have seen vibrant beautiful neighborhood turn into druggie infested battle grounds where it was no longer safe to walk down the street to a neighbors house.

I could go on and on.

But, I can not ignore and will not deny the GOOD in the vast majority of my interactions with other races. So, while I automatically skeptical and even defensive when I am around minorities who I do not already know. . . I am just as uncomfortable and on my guard against any "whites" I do not know.

It's also sad that any minority racists might want to hate on me - just because I am white. I can no more help that I am white than they can help that they are not.

i-GkLp39p-M.jpg

Last edited:
What statistics? Compiled by whom? Based on what factors? Taking what variables and influences into account? Motivated by what?

Stop being a douche.

Here are statistics. You may agree or disagree. But you asked for facts.

IQs of Races in the United States
April 15, 2016 RyanFaulk

Here I’m going to go over the median IQs of the main races in the United States. There are 4 sources for this.
  1. The IQ Studies
  2. SAT scores
  3. ACT scores
  4. NAEP scores
  5. TIMMS and PISA scores
[...]

And in this we will be looking at the scores for these racial categories – whites, blacks, hispanics, asians – and pacific islanders and american indians where available.

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

[...]

IQs of Races in the United States

Stop being a douche.
Looks like someone already did the work for me.

Of course there are other statistics that have also been posted on this forum, like US crime statistics and the fact that negro-run countries generally suck.

Forum List

Back