What's Trump's greatest accomplishment so far?

What's Trump's greatest accomplishment so far? Choose up to three

• Advances in immigration policy, border control

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Exposing fake news

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Great economy despite rising interest rates & gas prices that an Obama admin. wouldn't survive

• Improving our trade position

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Historically low unemployment rates

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Exposing liberal ideology for what it is, progressively hateful and imaginary

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Embarrassing Political correctness

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Turning DC upside down and draining the swamp. Embarrassing hacks like Maxine Waters

• Improving relations with Asia including historic measures in NK

• Calling out Mexico on for scamming the USA

• Helping to reveal the true racists (e.g., Maxine Waters)

• Destroying the Democrats. Democrats deserve much credit as well

• America first. Re-establishing OUR traditionalism and identity

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • National defense

• Helping to expose crooks and dishonesty in DC, including the Russian ass probe of collusion

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Always ahead in the game. His opposition is out-witted before they even begin

• Other

• Total voters
Yep. Immigration, fake news, and running rings around the dims and the media.

Thank you Mr. President and all you smart, America loving folks who voted to save our country from the evil dimocrats.

So much winning man. Best POTUS since Reagan, at minimum.
No, I'm afraid Obama and Clinton were the best Presidents since Reagan. And Trump is the worst President since WWII.

Here's who voters thought was the best president since World War II. Poor Drumpf didn't even get into the double digits:

• Ronald Reagan, 28%
  • Barack Obama, 24%
  • John F. Kennedy, 10%
  • Bill Clinton, 10%
  • Donald Trump, 7%
  • Dwight D. Eisenhower, 4%
  • Harry Truman, 3%
  • Jimmy Carter, 3%
  • Lyndon B. Johnson, 2%
  • Richard Nixon, 1%
  • George H. W. Bush, 1%
  • George W. Bush, 1%

41% say Trump worst president since World War II

No, I'm afraid Obama and Clinton were the best Presidents since Reagan. And Trump is the worst President since WWII.

Here's who voters thought was the best president since World War II:

• Ronald Reagan, 28%
  • Barack Obama, 24%
  • John F. Kennedy, 10%
  • Bill Clinton, 10%
  • Donald Trump, 7%
  • Harry Truman, 3%
  • Jimmy Carter, 3%
  • Lyndon B. Johnson, 2%
  • Richard Nixon, 1%
  • George H. W. Bush, 1%
  • George W. Bush, 1%

I guess we'll have to take the liberal word for it. Trump sucks cuz you and those like you say so. Subjective > Objective.

Here's who voters thought was the best president since World War II. Poor Drumpf didn't even get into the double digits:

• Ronald Reagan, 28%
  • Barack Obama, 24%
  • John F. Kennedy, 10%
  • Bill Clinton, 10%
  • Donald Trump, 7%
  • Harry Truman, 3%
  • Jimmy Carter, 3%
  • Lyndon B. Johnson, 2%
  • Richard Nixon, 1%
  • George H. W. Bush, 1%
  • George W. Bush, 1%

Who cares. Group consensus doesn't make something correct.

So much winning man. Best POTUS since Reagan, at minimum. Choose up to three

He has only two actual accomplishments...getting his SCOTUS pick through and his tax cut.

He is 50/50 on those. Good on the first and not so on the 2nd.

If he keeps up his trade war his biggest accomplishment will be ending the current run of economic expansion

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He has only two actual accomplishments...getting his SCOTUS pick through and his tax cut.

He is 50/50 on those. Good on the first and not so on the 2nd.

If he keeps up his trade war his biggest accomplishment will be ending the current run of economic expansion

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I couldn't list them all, including tax cuts and SCOTUS. Here are a few random lists of accomplishments. Course they probably don't include his assault on liberal ideology and D.C., because those aren't politically correct:

Media blackout: Trump’s 60-point accomplishment list of ‘American Greatness’

Giving Trump’s accomplishments their due

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

Absolute devastation of the Democrat party. Most of them are so hysterical you can't help but feel a bit sorry for them.....

Well, not really lol

Trump's greatest accomplishment is brought on by his biggest folly as president, which is ironic. His bullheadedness and his combativeness has thoroughly exposed the media establishment and both political parties for the frauds that they are. If you're not a partisan robot already and have some level of objectivity in your thinking, the mere presence of Trump has led to the following:

- Republicans showing how soulless they are as a party lining right up behind Trump and defending his indefensible actions/words
- Democrats intensifying their move toward the more extreme left that started in 2008 when Obama was elected
- Mainstream/legacy media going absolutely nuts over Trump and laying completely bare their overt partisanship toward the democrats

All these problems have been driven right out into the open where they can no longer be ignored. People are almost forced to get more informed and learn more about what's going on knowing they can't just watch the biased news outlets. People are almost forced to make a decision on whether or not they'll subscribe to the tribalism or rise above it. You can't solve big problems unless they're big problems, and Trump has made a lot of underlying problems bubble up to the surface. He's not equipped to lead the charge in solving them but the hope is that the next person will be able to.

I like the tax cuts but I'll need to see how big the final 2018 deficit will turn out to be to see just how joyful I am. As for the other things on the extensive list, I see his effort in its entirety as being an inch deep and a mile wide. So all-in-all I'm in a holding pattern still waiting to see how things turn out. I have patience and am willing to give things time, Rome wasn't built in a day.

I like the tax cuts but I'll need to see how big the final 2018 deficit will turn out to be to see just how joyful I am. As for the other things on the extensive list, I see his effort in its entirety as being an inch deep and a mile wide. So all-in-all I'm in a holding pattern still waiting to see how things turn out. I have patience and am willing to give things time, Rome wasn't built in a day.
Runaway spending is never an excuse to not cut taxes. They're independent of each other. Debt is the product of simply spending more than you're taking in, and i don't think anyone would disagree that we're spending WAY too much.

Keep in mind it's only been a year and a half. The best Barry could do during that stretch is the laughable convoluted "cash for clunkers" idiocy and a promise to put the coal industry out of business and "wean Americans off fossil fuel". So far Trump has handled two hurricanes well and withstood a democrat activist attempt to massacre an entire republican baseball team. The DOW is around 25,000 and China is on board with sanctions against the rogue republic of North Korea when they were shooting at us during Harry Truman's war. President Trump succeeded in obtaining the release of three hostages held by North Korea without spending a dime and forced N.K. to the negotiation table. A Supreme Court decision today reaffirmed the President's right to prevent certain countries from entering the U.S. I'd say President has had the most successful year and a half in modern history.

Showing the world that America is a sick country. The goons with the tiki torches giving the Hitler salute was the icing on the cake.

I think his greatest accomplishment so far is appointing honest, reputable people like Scott Pruitt, Ben Carson and Betsy deVos to cabinet level positions. Or maybe causing anguish, pain and fear among those escaping violent countries by taking away their children. Or maybe elevating White Nationalists so they can wander around without those hot, smelly hoods and masks.

Keep in mind it's only been a year and a half. The best Barry could do during that stretch is the laughable convoluted "cash for clunkers" idiocy and a promise to put the coal industry out of business and "wean Americans off fossil fuel". So far Trump has handled two hurricanes well and withstood a democrat activist attempt to massacre an entire republican baseball team. The DOW is around 25,000 and China is on board with sanctions against the rogue republic of North Korea when they were shooting at us during Harry Truman's war. President Trump succeeded in obtaining the release of three hostages held by North Korea without spending a dime and forced N.K. to the negotiation table. A Supreme Court decision today reaffirmed the President's right to prevent certain countries from entering the U.S. I'd say President has had the most successful year and a half in modern history.
The Dow was at 8,000 when Obama took office and we were losing 745,000 jobs a month. Who the fuck is this Barry person? Goldwater or Manilow? Why complain about the shooting at the baseball game? Scalise didn`t mind it one bit. He`s still in the pocket of the NRA (Nation`s Real Assholes).

Forum List

Back