What's the truest sign that someone is truly middle of the road?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Or, not even so-called "middle of the road", just capable of being unbiased politically?

I'll post my answer eventually, but let me see if anyone comes to the answer first.

Or, not even so-called "middle of the road", just capable of being unbiased politically?

I'll post my answer eventually, but let me see if anyone comes to the answer first.

Just look for anyone wearing a red MAGA ballcap. MAGA people are obviously not leftwing, just ask any commie like Marc, and they can't be hard conservative either, the GOP and Never-Trumpers spent four years telling us Trump wasn't a good republican, so all that leaves is MAGA center of the Road.

MAGA: Life's true barometer of the truly centrist fair and balanced.

No one is bias free. More often than not “centrists” tend to lean(even if it is slight) to one side or the other without realizing it.

jmo

skidmarks? (-:

Hopefully we all have biases. But we need to be able to compromise and accept 40% when we lose and 70% when we win.

I will be happy with 51% if I win and 49% when I lose!

Rham Emmanuel said it perfectly when he called the radicals F’ing retards!

MAGA is the center. We don’t support CCP communist ass kissers, or the endless wars for defense contractor cartel money. We support common sense immigration and voter ID laws. We don’t support right wing neocon globalists or leftwing neo-Marxists types.

I want to be middle of the road but in recognizing the deceptions, double standards and lies coming from the Leftist Democrats who keep trying to increase their power by any means necessary..... it keeps pushing me to the right because their every motive is now suspect.

I guess a true middle of the road person is someone who doesn't vote very often, doesn't pay much attention to political news.

I want to be middle of the road but in recognizing the deceptions, double standards and lies coming from the Leftist Democrats who keep trying to increase their power by any means necessary..... it keeps pushing me to the right because their every motive is now suspect.

I guess a true middle of the road person is someone who doesn't vote very often, doesn't pay much attention to political news.
It has nothing to do if a person votes or not. One can be hard right or hard left and never vote a day in your life.

Try again.

Hint: the answer to my OP question is in the OP itself. Let's see who gets it.

Forum List

Back