Sharing some good news

1617639688979.png

A group of men including Patrick Hutchinson (carrying the man) help an injured man away after he was allegedly attacked by some of the crowd of protesters on the Southbank near Waterloo station.

At that moment, he said it didn't cross his mind the man may be a counter protester or hold prejudices, but he was trying to get him out safely.

"I have no idea who this man was. All I know is that he was there, up to no good, let's just say," Hutchinson told CNN on Monday. "He wasn't here to support Black Lives Matter."

FYI, this was in London on Saturday. Coulda been here anywhere, I recall the incident awhile back when a group of black men protected a white police officer who got cutoff from his unit during a riot. And the skin color coulda been reversed too. Sometimes heroes show up at the oddest times and circumstance.

PS: why the fuck do guys were their pants under their ass instead of over? I'll never understand that.

View attachment 476404

A group of men including Patrick Hutchinson (carrying the man) help an injured man away after he was allegedly attacked by some of the crowd of protesters on the Southbank near Waterloo station.

At that moment, he said it didn't cross his mind the man may be a counter protester or hold prejudices, but he was trying to get him out safely.

"I have no idea who this man was. All I know is that he was there, up to no good, let's just say," Hutchinson told CNN on Monday. "He wasn't here to support Black Lives Matter."

FYI, this was in London on Saturday. Coulda been here anywhere, I recall the incident awhile back when a group of black men protected a white police officer who got cutoff from his unit during a riot. And the skin color coulda been reversed too. Sometimes heroes show up at the oddest times and circumstance.

PS: why the fuck do guys were their pants under their ass instead of over? I'll never understand that.
I would rather be killed then be saved by them animals

View attachment 476404

Then you are an idiot.

View attachment 476404

Then you are an idiot.
I’d die with pride.

View attachment 476404

Then you are an idiot.
I’d die with pride.

And Jitsie, you would not be missed.

Forum List

Back