What’s Pelosi Going to Do Now?

Fifty years from now, an American family will pile into the car to see the country and, while motoring by the Texas border, will slam on the brakes. Oh look, honey, here's a historic site! They'll blow the dust off a small plaque on a garden trellis that will read: "On this site, President Donald Trump built the impregnable southern border wall."

Stanley, you have to step to the left -- you're blocking the whole thing!

There will be plenty of room in the Trump Presidential Library for the entire border wall, because the library will contain only two books, "The Art of the Deal," and Trump's follow-up book, "Never Mind."
Trump is laughing his head off watching Democrats scream for open borders.

Pelosi could be in the nut house muttering about crayons and these pawns would claim she's won.

But she's not muttering about crayons. She is telling Trump no, for the first time in his life.

Trump's been told "no" plenty of times in his life, his skill is in getting around the "no's"

His only skill is to bully, threaten and bluster. None of that will work now. He seems to have no other skills in the area of negotiations.

Do you think he has even ever read the book "The Art of the Deal"?

Pelosi could be in the nut house muttering about crayons and these pawns would claim she's won.

But she's not muttering about crayons. She is telling Trump no, for the first time in his life.

Trump's been told "no" plenty of times in his life, his skill is in getting around the "no's"
This is partially true. For instance, when Trump was told no by Western banks for loans because Trump was known as a deadbeat who would not pay his bills, Trump would not take no for an answer and went to Russian oligarchs and the Russian mob for financing.

Making history by denying the President to give his SOTU is done. She can’t make herself look like a child on that for another year. And all she accomplished was to give Trump free advertising to give him a huge audience when he does give it.

She refuses to negotiate. Trump will simply continue to offer deals and act like the adult in the room to the American people. And Nancy will continue to stomp her feet saying no no no as we hear more negative news on how the shutdown is affecting government employees.

Trump has played Pelosi like a bongo. He’s got her in a corner with no way for her to come out of this without kissing Trump’s ass.

You have it backwards. Nancy just kicked Trump in the balls and he went down crying for his mama.

Pelosi has completed defeated Trump on this matter. Trump walked out of the negotiations. That means until HE comes back to the negotiations, he has NOTHING.

How can he negotiate is Pelosi refuses to even consider funding of a wall?

The only offers have come from his side.

Her only response is "my way or the highway"

You have spun this so much I am surprised you aren't vomiting.

What will Pelosi consider funding? What do the Democrats want? What will Pelosi give? We don't know because Dumb Donald didn't LISTEN to her.

Trump is the WORST negotiator I've ever seen. This isn't spin. I worked in big money real estate for 30 years. Donald Trump's world. I've sat in on the negotiations between these sides, and saying Trump is the worst I've ever seen isn't hyperbole. That's really not surprising considering that Trump negotiates from the "gut" and doesn't believe in preparation. A successful negotiation is all about the preparation - knowing what the other side wants being the primary piece of information you need.

Donald wants a wall. We all KNOW that. What is Pelosi prepared to offer instead? We don't know because Trump hasn't bothered to ask.
What’s Pelosi offer?

Nothing.

That’s why the MSM isn’t plastering her “such a great offer that evil Trump said no to” 7/24.

Making history by denying the President to give his SOTU is done. She can’t make herself look like a child on that for another year. And all she accomplished was to give Trump free advertising to give him a huge audience when he does give it.

She refuses to negotiate. Trump will simply continue to offer deals and act like the adult in the room to the American people. And Nancy will continue to stomp her feet saying no no no as we hear more negative news on how the shutdown is affecting government employees.

Trump has played Pelosi like a bongo. He’s got her in a corner with no way for her to come out of this without kissing Trump’s ass.

Like Pelosi or not, she won that round.

Trump tried to bully her and she stood her ground and he caved.
He caved? How? She denied him in like a child.

The SOTU does not have to be given in front of congress, Trump could have given it anywhere at any time, but instead he gave into her request that it be delayed till the shutdown is over.

Right now Trump is the one is the corner, he lost his pissing match over the SOTU and every week more and more people blame him for the shutdown.
Trump will give his speech. And thanks to Pelosi it will be the most watched speech of any President.
Not if he’s smart! He will let her think she won! I wonder if he will keep her grounded?
FFS. Nobody wins in this.

The SOTU does not have to be given in front of congress, Trump could have given it anywhere at any time, but instead he gave into her request that it be delayed till the shutdown is over.

Right now Trump is the one is the corner, he lost his pissing match over the SOTU and every week more and more people blame him for the shutdown.
Only if you believe the media. The workers will increasingly blame Pelosi as time goes on because what Trump is asking for is so small.

Not happening so far. I deal with a lot of Govt employees with my current job, still in contact with many of them as we have become friends over the last few years. I have not found one yet that does not blame Trump more so than Pelosi.

You have it backwards. Nancy just kicked Trump in the balls and he went down crying for his mama.

Pelosi has completed defeated Trump on this matter. Trump walked out of the negotiations. That means until HE comes back to the negotiations, he has NOTHING.

What will Pelosi consider funding? What do the Democrats want? What will Pelosi give? We don't know because Dumb Donald didn't LISTEN to her.

Trump is the WORST negotiator I've ever seen. This isn't spin. I worked in big money real estate for 30 years. Donald Trump's world. I've sat in on the negotiations between these sides, and saying Trump is the worst I've ever seen isn't hyperbole. That's really not surprising considering that Trump negotiates from the "gut" and doesn't believe in preparation. A successful negotiation is all about the preparation - knowing what the other side wants being the primary piece of information you need.

Donald wants a wall. We all KNOW that. What is Pelosi prepared to offer instead? We don't know because Trump hasn't bothered to ask.

We know what the democrats want. No funding for the wall, period.

They will not provide an appropriation that includes $$ for that, and the House is the only part of government that can start appropriation bills.

Pelosi is offering "fund the government, and I "pinky swear promise" we will "talk" about the wall later, which we all know is utter bullshit.

We know what the democrats want. No funding for the wall, period.

They will not provide an appropriation that includes $$ for that, and the House is the only part of government that can start appropriation bills.

Pelosi is offering "fund the government, and I "pinky swear promise" we will "talk" about the wall later, which we all know is utter bullshit.
Trump is using the “don’t stop the enemy while they are shooting themselves” tactic.

Trump is negotiating off of.......I will not make you give as much as before.

His only skill is to bully, threaten and bluster. None of that will work now. He seems to have no other skills in the area of negotiations.

Do you think he has even ever read the book "The Art of the Deal"?

That's the persona of him you want to believe, that is pushed by the media.

Getting buildings built in NYC and AC requires bullying, threatening, and blustering, but it also requires tact when called for.

Trump will give his speech. And thanks to Pelosi it will be the most watched speech of any President.
Not if he’s smart! He will let her think she won! I wonder if he will keep her grounded?
Pelosi wins! For now!

This is partially true. For instance, when Trump was told no by Western banks for loans because Trump was known as a deadbeat who would not pay his bills, Trump would not take no for an answer and went to Russian oligarchs and the Russian mob for financing.

Russia Russia Russia!, fuh fuh fuh, Russia Russia Russia!

Getting buildings built in NYC and AC requires bullying, threatening, and blustering, but it also requires tact when called for.

That is the persona he has built and pushed for the last few decades. Unlike many of you, my knowledge of Trump did not start when he descended the golden escalator.

Tact is a skill that Trump has never had. Some people just do not.

Pelosi wins! For now!
Pelops I wins at looking like a 3 year old thrashing and screaming on the grocery store floor.

That is the persona he has built and pushed for the last few decades. Unlike many of you, my knowledge of Trump did not start when he descended the golden escalator.

Tact is a skill that Trump has never had. Some people just do not.

It's a persona we have seen in public, less people know about what he is like behind closed doors, or what he offers when he uses his underlings to play "good cop" during the close of negotiations.

Trump has a reputation as an ass when it comes to dealing with his building contractors, that is a known quantity, but they still keep going back to work for him because they still make money on his jobs, even if he tries to recover some of it at the end by being an ass.

why should he address the congress when he has shut the government down? all he has to do is stop his little bitch fit and open the government and pay the workers
The Democrats have shut down the government for illegal aliens, drug cartels, gangs and human traffickers.

Like I told everybody after the election. Pelosi is going to bitch slap dotard up one side of Pennsylvania Ave. and back down the other.

Forum List

Back