What’s Pelosi Going to Do Now?

why should he address the congress when he has shut the government down? all he has to do is stop his little bitch fit and open the government and pay the workers
The SOTU isn't an address to the government. It's an address to the American people.
Since Pelosi wants to screw America she wants to keep us in the dark as much as possible.

The SOTU is NOT an address to the American people, it's an address delivered to Congress. It's a road map of where the government is and what the administration hopes to accomplish in the coming year. This is the President's annual Report to CONGRESS. The SOTU address is mandated in the Constitution and was original delivered as a letter to Congress, not an actual speech.

The SOTU existed before radio or TV and so there is no requirement so that shoots down the idea that the SOTU is a speech to the American people.
Ms. Foreigner, Congress is our Representation. The SOTU is given to the citizens of the United States.

I was required to study American government in school. You should have taken a class or two before commenting on stuff you know nothing about. Over 40,000 posts in under 5 years. That makes you look like a professional poster. Even as a retired "foreigner", I don't have that kind of time. I have 1/3 of that number, and I spend way too much time here.
aren't you canadian?

why should he address the congress when he has shut the government down? all he has to do is stop his little bitch fit and open the government and pay the workers
The SOTU isn't an address to the government. It's an address to the American people.
Since Pelosi wants to screw America she wants to keep us in the dark as much as possible.

The SOTU is NOT an address to the American people, it's an address delivered to Congress. It's a road map of where the government is and what the administration hopes to accomplish in the coming year. This is the President's annual Report to CONGRESS. The SOTU address is mandated in the Constitution and was original delivered as a letter to Congress, not an actual speech.

The SOTU existed before radio or TV and so there is no requirement so that shoots down the idea that the SOTU is a speech to the American people.
Ms. Foreigner, Congress is our Representation. The SOTU is given to the citizens of the United States.

I was required to study American government in school. You should have taken a class or two before commenting on stuff you know nothing about. Over 40,000 posts in under 5 years. That makes you look like a professional poster. Even as a retired "foreigner", I don't have that kind of time. I have 1/3 of that number, and I spend way too much time here.

And Pelosi is the first Speaker to disinvite the President from giving the State of the Union speech. What a bitter small hateful senile old bat.

You have it backwards. Nancy just kicked Trump in the balls and he went down crying for his mama.

Pelosi has completed defeated Trump on this matter. Trump walked out of the negotiations. That means until HE comes back to the negotiations, he has NOTHING.

Like I told everybody after the election. Pelosi is going to bitch slap dotard up one side of Pennsylvania Ave. and back down the other.
Any day now....

If yesterday is any indication, you are in for a long two years! :21::21::21:

Trump caved, even Coulter admitted it. She is not happy. But she is less of a sheep than you.
Trump can convene both Houses any time he chooses.

But he’s not going to stop Nancy from continuing her public childish tantrum in front of the voters.
Hey dipshit...they HAVE been convened. He just can't address them in Pelosi's House
If he wanted to announce he’s walking in 8PM tonight, what would stop him?

He caved? How? She denied him in like a child.

The SOTU does not have to be given in front of congress, Trump could have given it anywhere at any time, but instead he gave into her request that it be delayed till the shutdown is over.

Right now Trump is the one is the corner, he lost his pissing match over the SOTU and every week more and more people blame him for the shutdown.
Trump will give his speech. And thanks to Pelosi it will be the most watched speech of any President.
Not if he’s smart! He will let her think she won! I wonder if he will keep her grounded?
FFS. Nobody wins in this.
Pelosi wins! For now!

What did Pelosi win? Is the government shutdown over?

The SOTU does not have to be given in front of congress, Trump could have given it anywhere at any time, but instead he gave into her request that it be delayed till the shutdown is over.

Right now Trump is the one is the corner, he lost his pissing match over the SOTU and every week more and more people blame him for the shutdown.
Trump will give his speech. And thanks to Pelosi it will be the most watched speech of any President.
Not if he’s smart! He will let her think she won! I wonder if he will keep her grounded?
Pelosi wins! For now!

The Left have this delusional idea that denying the President to speak is not a childish act but a huge ‘win’ of something.

aren't you canadian?

Did you read my profile???? If you did you'd know the answer to that question.

Yes. Canadian children study governments in other countries. At least we did when I was in school. We studied about the government in the US and in GB and how our governments differ, and why. Imagine that! Children who are taught about other nations, differing forms of governments and how they function.

Making history by denying the President to give his SOTU is done. She can’t make herself look like a child on that for another year. And all she accomplished was to give Trump free advertising to give him a huge audience when he does give it.

She refuses to negotiate. Trump will simply continue to offer deals and act like the adult in the room to the American people. And Nancy will continue to stomp her feet saying no no no as we hear more negative news on how the shutdown is affecting government employees.

Trump has played Pelosi like a bongo. He’s got her in a corner with no way for her to come out of this without kissing Trump’s ass.

You have it backwards. Nancy just kicked Trump in the balls and he went down crying for his mama.

Pelosi has completed defeated Trump on this matter. Trump walked out of the negotiations. That means until HE comes back to the negotiations, he has NOTHING.

How can he negotiate is Pelosi refuses to even consider funding of a wall?

The only offers have come from his side.

Her only response is "my way or the highway"

You have spun this so much I am surprised you aren't vomiting.

What will Pelosi consider funding? What do the Democrats want? What will Pelosi give? We don't know because Dumb Donald didn't LISTEN to her.

Trump is the WORST negotiator I've ever seen. This isn't spin. I worked in big money real estate for 30 years. Donald Trump's world. I've sat in on the negotiations between these sides, and saying Trump is the worst I've ever seen isn't hyperbole. That's really not surprising considering that Trump negotiates from the "gut" and doesn't believe in preparation. A successful negotiation is all about the preparation - knowing what the other side wants being the primary piece of information you need.

Donald wants a wall. We all KNOW that. What is Pelosi prepared to offer instead? We don't know because Trump hasn't bothered to ask.

She doesn't need Trump to tell the American people what she wants.
Fact is she's refused to negotiate at all.

aren't you canadian?

Did you read my profile???? If you did you'd know the answer to that question.

Yes. Canadian children study governments in other countries. At least we did when I was in school. We studied about the government in the US and in GB and how our governments differ, and why. Imagine that! Children who are taught about other nations, differing forms of governments and how they function.
It was a rhetorical to force you to answer that you are a foreigner not even spending tax money here. your entire line is out of order.

giphy.gif

Making history by denying the President to give his SOTU is done. She can’t make herself look like a child on that for another year. And all she accomplished was to give Trump free advertising to give him a huge audience when he does give it.

She refuses to negotiate. Trump will simply continue to offer deals and act like the adult in the room to the American people. And Nancy will continue to stomp her feet saying no no no as we hear more negative news on how the shutdown is affecting government employees.

Trump has played Pelosi like a bongo. He’s got her in a corner with no way for her to come out of this without kissing Trump’s ass.

What will Pelosi consider funding? What do the Democrats want? What will Pelosi give? We don't know because Dumb Donald didn't LISTEN to her.

Trump is the WORST negotiator I've ever seen. This isn't spin. I worked in big money real estate for 30 years. Donald Trump's world. I've sat in on the negotiations between these sides, and saying Trump is the worst I've ever seen isn't hyperbole. That's really not surprising considering that Trump negotiates from the "gut" and doesn't believe in preparation. A successful negotiation is all about the preparation - knowing what the other side wants being the primary piece of information you need.

Donald wants a wall. We all KNOW that. What is Pelosi prepared to offer instead? We don't know because Trump hasn't bothered to ask.

Exactly. If Pelosi offered anything the MSM would be talking about how the evil Trump turned down this wonderful offer 7/24 on the news.

Pelosi wins! For now!

The Left have this delusional idea that denying the President to speak is not a childish act but a huge ‘win’ of something.
It's their typical hypocrisy. They talk about cooperation and bipartisanship, working together, etc. In reality, you either do it their way or hit the road.

Can any liberal on this board tell us what nancy wants?
I haven't heard a single idea come out of her mouth regarding the issue.
She wants her friends in Silicon Valley to receive the money and put high tec solutions on the wide open porous border. Dead Americans do not count, she rejects that notion, she wants human trafficking, she wants the drugs to flow in unimpeded and unabated. Dead Americans matter not one dime to her! She is your basic democrat **** who works for the betterment of illegals.

Last edited:
Can any liberal on this board tell us what nancy wants?
I haven't heard a single idea come out of her mouth regarding the issue.
She wants her friends in Silicon Valley to receive the money and put high tec solutions on the wide open porous border. Dead Americans do not count, she rejects that notion, she wants human trafficking, she wants the drugs to flow in impeded and unabated. Dead Americans matter not one dime to her! She is your basic democrat **** who works for the betterment of illegals.

To bad for nancy since Texas is becoming the new silicon valley.

Gee if Nancy has refused to negotiate, why did she go to the meeting at the White House? Why did she pass legislation to re-open the government. Why has she said that she'd be willing to negotiate border security once the government is re-opened?

Trump shut down the government by refusing to sign the legislation he promised Mitch McConnell that he would sign before the Senate recessed for the Christmas break. And Trump did that because of criticism by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. Now he's refusing to re-open the government until he gets $5 billion for the wall. That's not a negotiation. That's a demand.

So don't try to pretend that Pelosi is the problem here. It's not Pelosi who has said one thing and done another. Backed out of deals around funding the wall, more than once. And generally behaved like a petulant child. So Pelosi is doing what any good grown up does when dealing with a petulant child. NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO A TANTRUM.

Do it once and you will have to deal with this shit every time the kid doesn't get his way.

Gee if Nancy has refused to negotiate, why did she go to the meeting at the White House? Why did she pass legislation to re-open the government. Why has she said that she'd be willing to negotiate border security once the government is re-opened?

Trump shut down the government by refusing to sign the legislation he promised Mitch McConnel; he would sign. And he did that because of criticism by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. Now he's refusing to re-open the government until he gets $5 billion for the wall. That's not a negotiation. That's a demand.

So don't try to pretend that Pelosi is the problem here. It's not Pelosi who has said one thing and done another. Backed out of deals around funding the wall, more than once. And generally behaved like a petulant child. So Pelosi is doing what any good grown up does when dealing with a petulant child. NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO A TANTRUM.

Do it once and you will have to deal with this shit every time the kid doesn't get his way.
Tell us what’s Pelosi’s offer then?

Trump shut down the government by refusing to sign the legislation he promised Mitch McConnell that he would sign before the Senate recessed for the Christmas break. And Trump did that because of criticism by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. Now he's refusing to re-open the government until he gets $5 billion for the wall. That's not a negotiation. That's a demand.

this isn't your concern, or your fight.

Trump is laughing his head off watching you guys scream for open borders.

2020 Gold.

Forum List

Back