A question for democrats

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
If I recall nancy pelosi said we have to pass obama care to find out whats in it.

Last I heard the cost was well over a trillion dollars.

Well she said a wall wont work its imoral.

Well unless we build one hows she know that perhaps her magic 8 ball of what ever she injects or perhaps all the illegals in her district told her.

Its a lot cheaper experiment then obama care.

Its pelosi democrat logic .

If I recall nancy pelosi said we have to pass obama care to find out whats in it.

Well unless we build one hows she know that perhaps her magic 8 ball of what ever she injects or perhaps all the illegals in her district told her.

Hey dipshit, there already is a wall/barrier..

Not really. FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?

• Banned
Obamacare saves people

The wall is a symbol of hate
You know damn well that we don't need good health in the US according to those that pray to a dead Jew on a stick and the GOP.
Dead jew on a stick wow your really a sensitive democrat .
Well moose piss I have good health care blue cross it cost me about 600 a month. And I have a lot of health issues mainly because im a diebetic.
Now tell us all how a wall is a symbol of hate.
I never said people dont need insurance moron obviously you missed the entire point of the post moose piss.

Obamacare saves people

Joo got some 'splainin' to do. How is a border wall a "symbol of hate"?
It's a symbol for keeping "enemies" at bay. That's one way.
The other is the symbol of the Berlin Wall. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that Wall! And lo, he did. Don't you remember?
Yeah, yeah, I know, the Berlin Wall was to keep people in, but it's really the same thing depending on what side of the wall you're standing on. It keeps the Mexicans and Central Americans "in." Who want to get out.

I don't necessarily think of it that way, but I think that's what they mean by a symbol of hate.

Obamacare saves people

You know damn well that we don't need good health in the US according to those that pray to a dead Jew on a stick and the GOP.
Well moose piss I have good health care blue cross it cost me about 600 a month. And I have a lot of health issues mainly because im a diebetic.
I never said people dont need insurance moron obviously you missed the entire point of the post moose piss.
I am not a democrat I am an independent.. There already is a wall/barrier that was started in 2004 did you miss that fact or was you too tired from taking off yer clothes to strange men with money to give you?

Obamacare saves people

Moose piss? You got a long way to go, trying to match wits with Moon.

Obamacare saves people

The other is the symbol of the Berlin Wall. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that Wall! And lo, he did. Don't you remember?
Yeah, yeah, I know, the Berlin Wall was to keep people in, but it's really the same thing depending on what side of the wall you're standing on. It keeps the Mexicans and Central Americans "in." Who want to get out.

I don't necessarily think of it that way, but I think that's what they mean by a symbol of hate.

Germany was one country. Mexico and the US are 2 different countries.

Americans fought wars and died for the land we have here.

Keep that in mind, quasi-Canuckian. :funnyface:

Obamacare saves people

I am not a democrat I am an independent.. There already is a wall/barrier that was started in 2004 did you miss that fact or was you too tired from taking off yer clothes to strange men with money to give you?
The Rio Grande vector is getting a LOT of illegals wandering over. It's hard to build Walls there because of the river. They could use some there.

Hey dipshit, there already is a wall/barrier..
Hey moron there is not a wall barrier across the entire border.
Now i do understand to you a barrier is your iq breaking 99 and having common sense.a symbol of hate seriously your to stupid to post here

Not really. FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?

No really. She said it. It's on video and it's not taken out of context.

Obamacare saves people

Germany was one country. Mexico and the US are 2 different countries.

Americans fought wars and died for the land we have here.

Keep that in mind, quasi-Canuckian. :funnyface:
Wow. That's one hell of an argument. I must have missed something in the translation, nutbag Floridian.

Obamacare saves people

The Rio Grande vector is getting a LOT of illegals wandering over. It's hard to build Walls there because of the river. They could use some there.
The director.head of the border patrol has the power to build barriers and walls where it is possible. Those sections were completed during Oblama's era and if they are having infiltration around the barrier where barriers can't be built they will have to use raw manpower, yet, that will not stop people from traversing the river to make it to the US to claim asylum. they can do that by coming through a port of entry and doing the same thing...Laws must be changed before it can be made to stop. A wall is an obstacle but it is not a final solution for the problem...
It is like putting masonry in cracks of a brick wall that has a poor foundation, one will be filling those holes till they die, but not if they fix the foundation..

Obamacare saves people

Forum List

Back