What's on your wishlist?

Martin GPCPA1 Performing Artist Series Acoustic

MartinGPCPA1.jpg

Soon my pretty!

Why do you want to know?

Snappy replies:

1. Because your tinfoil headwear is interfering with my government issued mind reading device.

2. I'm planning to buy up every known example of the firearms on your wishlist and only sell one to you at an astronomical price making me rich beyond my wildest dreams.

3. I already know...I just want to see if you'll be honest.

Actual answer...Cuz everyone has one, and I'm curious what folk are interested in.

I know, not nearly as intriguing as "government spy ferreting out the secret desires of USMB gun owners", but true nonetheless.

I intended this thread to be firearm related, but as the first two genuine replies are quite cool as well, all non-firearm related posts are equally welcome.

I've reached a point in my life where I don't want for anything.

It's quite liberating.

Since this is in the Firearms forum, I assume you mean in the way of firearms. I always wanted a Browning Sweet 16. Never got one, though.

Beyond that, all I want is to live long enough to retire in May, prop me feet up on my deck, look at the lake, and watch the squirrels play. I may even buy pecans to feed them.

I intended this thread to be firearm related, but as the first two genuine replies are quite cool as well, all non-firearm related posts are equally welcome.

i think you should request a thread title change to .....

what is on your rapid fire wish list.

$SRR32MBS4_lg.jpg

This is a .32 mag revolver from Heritage. They also have .22s, .357s, and .45 models, but this is the one I'd srtart with. Also shoots a .32 SW and a .32 SW long.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back