What's more important: saving the world or the Chinese economy?

What's more important: saving the world or the Chinese economy?

• Save the Planet!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • China's CO2 is on a per capita basis and has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER ON THE PLANET YOU DENIER!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Manmade Global Warming is a farce and fiction based on a lie

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
carbon-dioxide-emissions-country-featured-image.png

We all know that we passed the final tipping point and manmade global warming cause by CO2 will end the human race in (fill in the blank) years.

In the chart above, it clearly shows China is the worlds largest emitter of CO2, nearly double Biden's USA.

We concerned citizens have a clear choice: we can either force China (don't ask how, I have no idea) to shut their economy and save the planet, or have the USA spend $78 Trillion to do, something, no one is quite sure...maybe convert to electric vehicles, the raw materials for which are provided by CO2 champion China?

This is complicated stuff, this climate "science" No one has the answers. we only have computer models showing that the USA is responsible for 97% of the warming

Save the planet? Save China?

abu afak I filled out "save China!" for you

carbon-dioxide-emissions-country-featured-image.png

We all know that we passed the final tipping point and manmade global warming cause by CO2 will end the human race in (fill in the blank) years.

In the chart above, it clearly shows China is the worlds largest emitter of CO2, nearly double Biden's USA.

We concerned citizens have a clear choice: we can either force China (don't ask how, I have no idea) to shut their economy and save the planet, or have the USA spend $78 Trillion to do, something, no one is quite sure...maybe convert to electric vehicles, the raw materials for which are provided by CO2 champion China?

This is complicated stuff, this climate "science" No one has the answers. we only have computer models showing that the USA is responsible for 97% of the warming

Save the planet? Save China?

abu afak I filled out "save China!" for you
So to save the world all the world has to do is destroy China?

A lot sooner than any of the "experts" say.

It was thought, in the 1970s, there wouldn't be edible fish in Lake Erie for a century....By the mid-90s, it had become one of the great walleye fisheries in the nation.
I think I'll pass.

The planet is not doomed because of man-made climate change

Thats a lib lie

But if you think so you’ll be relieved to learn the chinese economy is already in free fall thanks to stupid commie policy decisions

"Health warnings" are everywhere these days..."The State of California" has them plastered all over everything.

Nobody gets out of this life alive.
We can hang around longer if we don't eat the fish (sardines are ok though).

The planet is not doomed because of man-made climate change

Thats a lib lie

But if you think so you’ll be relieved to learn the chinese economy is already in free fall thanks to stupid commie policy decisions
Well, if the AGWCult is going to be consistent, they should direct the vast majority of their efforts against the world's leading CO2 emitter.

The "Per capita" excuse is just fucking nonsense.

Forum List

Back