Solutions for the Climate Crisis

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Assuming the AGWCult is correct and we have only (fill in the blank) years before the tipping point that ends all human life on Earth. What are the best most immediate, bang for the bucks solutions?

Is it really all electric vehicles in 4 years? You realize child slave labor provides the raw materials, right?

1699546704373.jpeg

China produces twice our CO2 and American already has the cleanest energy on the planet.

China builds 2 new coal plants EVERY WEEK and besides producing CO2 coal is sooty and the albedo effect exacerbates the melting ice

I'm not saying the AGW Cult needs to direct their efforts toward, China, but what's the answer?

Ask the Space Aliens manipulating us from the Moon to give us some honest anwers and let us know whether we are just lab rats or potentially useful allies .

You did not guess that response .
But I am content to put it out there , regardless of any ill considered and unthoughtful comments ( !!! ) .

Am now busy with my Therapist .

Assuming the AGWCult is correct and we have only (fill in the blank) years before the tipping point that ends all human life on Earth. What are the best most immediate, bang for the bucks solutions?

Is it really all electric vehicles in 4 years? You realize child slave labor provides the raw materials, right?

View attachment 855742

China produces twice our CO2 and American already has the cleanest energy on the planet.

China builds 2 new coal plants EVERY WEEK and besides producing CO2 coal is sooty and the albedo effect exacerbates the melting ice

I'm not saying the AGW Cult needs to direct their efforts toward, China, but what's the answer?
If what you say is true, why aren't you saying the "AGW Cult" needs to direct their efforts toward China?

Ask the Space Aliens manipulating us from the Moon to give us some honest anwers and let us know whether we are just lab rats or potentially useful allies .

You did not guess that response .
But I am content to put it out there , regardless of any ill considered and unthoughtful comments ( !!! ) .

Am now busy with my Therapist .

All of the so called lunar "anomalies" are easily explained as:
  1. lens flare
  2. the planet Venus
  3. gravitational lensing
  4. pareidolia
  5. poor videography

View attachment 855742

This is such a stupid way of thinking. China is worse so we shouldn't even worry about our part in the United States? Should we not continue doing our best despite China?

Solutions? The big cities with big traffic problems need housing near the areas where people are working. Nice cheap pay in a couple of years, housing.

Housing near jobs will eliminate the traffic, eliminating the use of gas while sitting in traffic, eliminating needing new cars as often.

The government can use 100% natural gas in all forms of transportation. This will drive prices down and begin the market for natural gas that is much less polluting.

100% Nuclear power for electricity.

Electric cars that run on electric rails, not on batteries.

Stop producing so much stuff for a while.
Use the old stuff up (the fashion industry in particular).
"Use it up, wear it out, make it do" (WW2 mantra).
See what happens.

Last edited:

View attachment 855742

Any real solution means that the political power goes away.

Forum List

Back