What's crazier

What's craziest

• Total voters
You know that the biggest reason social service supports exist is for the innocent children of these "pathetic losers" (as some of you like to call the disadvantaged). It is always the CHILDREN who suffer.
It's not 'disadvantaged' when literally anyone can succeed in the country.

If this were true, then 35% of our population would not be collecting some form of social services, right? Unfortunately, poverty is not easy to escape from. It's very difficult for many people, and it is usually their children who suffer the most.

How does someone who is alleged 15 years old and never had a job know anything about what they are talking about, with no real world experience to rely upon??? Have you been in the job market? Have you been to college?
Sounds like an excuse to me, because you can't refute anything I said. You never contribute to any discussion, anyway.

Well, how can you speak as if you know about the job market and working when you've never had a job? Excuse for what? I asked you a couple of questions is all. Where does this cynical hatred of the poor people come from, when you are only a child?
It comes from intense study of the subject. It's also not hatred of 'poor people', it's hatred of lazy and uninformed people. One only needs to learn history and study the economy.

Have you ever been in a situation where you have been poor? Do you even know what that's like? To not be able to feed or clothe your children? Do you think it's best to just ignore poor people? Have you studied what happens in countries where poor people are ignored and there are no social support nets for them?
Poor people put themselves there through incompetence, and stay there through incompetence. It's not the job of the successful or the government to support lazy people. Personally, I don't care what happens to them if they refuse to better their situation, it's better than leeching off other people.

How does someone who is alleged 15 years old and never had a job know anything about what they are talking about, with no real world experience to rely upon??? Have you been in the job market? Have you been to college?
Sounds like an excuse to me, because you can't refute anything I said. You never contribute to any discussion, anyway.

Well, how can you speak as if you know about the job market and working when you've never had a job? Excuse for what? I asked you a couple of questions is all. Where does this cynical hatred of the poor people come from, when you are only a child?
It comes from intense study of the subject. It's also not hatred of 'poor people', it's hatred of lazy and uninformed people. One only needs to learn history and study the economy.

Have you ever been in a situation where you have been poor? Do you even know what that's like? To not be able to feed or clothe your children? Do you think it's best to just ignore poor people? Have you studied what happens in countries where poor people are ignored and there are no social support nets for them?
Poor people put themselves there through incompetence, and stay there through incompetence. It's not the job of the successful or the government to support lazy people. Personally, I don't care what happens to them if they refuse to better their situation, it's better than leeching off other people.

So you are saying that all poor people are just lazy??? Do you really believe that? Hmm. Maybe you are angry at the wrong people.

Food Stamps Are Affordable; Corporate Welfare Is Not

You know that the biggest reason social service supports exist is for the innocent children of these "pathetic losers" (as some of you like to call the disadvantaged). It is always the CHILDREN who suffer.

If this were true, then 35% of our population would not be collecting some form of social services, right? Unfortunately, poverty is not easy to escape from. It's very difficult for many people, and it is usually their children who suffer the most.
Those 35% are put there because of the 'social services' to start with. It allows businesses to use them to force people to supplement their income, instead of giving them the payment they'd have otherwise been collecting. Bleeding hearts like you have only yourselves to thank for the poor state of the middle class. Congrats.

Propose how a poor person can better their situation. Let's think about a single mom with several children.

So you are saying that all poor people are just lazy??? Do you really believe that? Hmm. Maybe you are angry at the wrong people.

Food Stamps Are Affordable; Corporate Welfare Is Not
You're preaching to the wrong person, I'm against subsidies/Corporate Welfare. I'm against all forms of welfare.

Those 35% are put there because of the 'social services' to start with. It allows businesses to use them to force people to supplement their income, instead of giving them the payment they'd have otherwise been collecting. Bleeding hearts like you have only yourselves to thank for the poor state of the middle class. Congrats.

Ahh. Now we are getting somewhere. The fact of the matter is that wages have not kept up with inflation, not even close. THAT is why so many people have to collect social services and are poor.

Propose how a poor person can better their situation. Let's think about a single mom with several children.
Making good life decisions in the first place instead of ending up with several kids and no second parent. She can get a job, and there are programs to help her get a job, by getting an interview on her behalf.

Making good life decisions in the first place instead of ending up with several kids and no second parent. She can get a job, and there are programs to help her get a job, by getting an interview on her behalf.

Sure, but some people do not. That is just a fact of life. It is not so easy to get a job that is going to pay enough for your child care and other expenses.

Ahh. Now we are getting somewhere. The fact of the matter is that wages have not kept up with inflation, not even close. THAT is why so many people have to collect social services and are poor.
Bogus, only 3% of the population of the United States even makes minimum wage, businesses otherwise already pay people above that minimum wage. If it wasn't for "Social Services", then people would already be making a "Living wage".

Sure, but some people do not. That is just a fact of life. It is not so easy to get a job that is going to pay enough for your child care and other expenses.
Said service also helps people write resumes. Getting the person an interview is practically handing them a job. What bleeding hearts don't seem to understand is that giving people money isn't the solution, they need jobs, as a continuous source of income.

Bogus, only 3% of the population of the United States even makes minimum wage, businesses otherwise already pay people above that minimum wage. If it wasn't for "Social Services", then people would already be making a "Living wage".

I'm talking about wages in general. Wages have not kept up with inflation. That is a fact. Another fact is that there are not nearly enough good jobs out there for everyone in the US. Also, a lot of employers have dumped full time workers in favor of part time workers so that they can avoid the extra taxes and health care mandates.

I mean, people are people. People are not perfect and they do make mistakes. Most of those mistakes are made early on in life when people are more naive about things.
They have only themselves to blame for those mistakes, and wouldn't have made them if they didn't lack thought and foresight.

I mean, people are people. People are not perfect and they do make mistakes. Most of those mistakes are made early on in life when people are more naive about things.
They have only themselves to blame for those mistakes, and wouldn't have made them if they didn't lack thought and foresight.

How can someone so young be so cynical and cold? Hopefully you don't ever fall upon hard times and find out just how difficult life can be! Your attitude is terrible.

I'm talking about wages in general. Wages have not kept up with inflation. That is a fact. Another fact is that there are not nearly enough good jobs out there for everyone in the US. Also, a lot of employers have dumped full time workers in favor of part time workers so that they can avoid the extra taxes and health care mandates.
You can thank the same bleeding hearts for those extra taxes and healthcare mandates. Further proof that regulations damage the economy. Wages follow inflation automatically, because businesses have to be able to sell their goods and services to the working class.

How can someone so young be so cynical and cold? Hopefully you don't ever fall upon hard times and find out just how difficult life can be! Your attitude is terrible.
If I do, it'll be my own fault, and I'll deserve it for my mistakes.

If I do, it'll be my own fault, and I'll deserve it for my mistakes.

Everybody makes mistakes. EVERYBODY.

You can thank the same bleeding hearts for those extra taxes and healthcare mandates. Further proof that regulations damage the economy. Wages follow inflation automatically, because businesses have to be able to sell their goods and services to the working class.

As human beings, we are supposed to care for our fellow human beings, especially those who are disadvantaged.

It costs the average taxpayer making 50,000 a year approximately 35 dollars per year to put in their share to help the poor eat, have shelter and healthcare.

Forum List

Back