What's crazier

What's craziest

• Total voters
How does someone who is alleged 15 years old and never had a job know anything about what they are talking about, with no real world experience to rely upon??? Have you been in the job market? Have you been to college?
Sounds like an excuse to me, because you can't refute anything I said. You never contribute to any discussion, anyway.

she can NEVER refute ANYTHING her opponents bring up in a debate that she disagrees one.

She was taken to school MANY times by myself and others that tom brady is a cheater and fraud and the patriots are the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,she has her head up bradys ass so much though she cant see his obvious wrong doings and when she was cornered with pesky facts she could not refute,she went into meltdown mode,she takes it so personal as if tom brady is her dad or something.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

ypu are finding out what everybody does about this trill,when she cant refute anything you say,she gets frustrated and goes into meltdown mode.:haha:

Notice how she clicked on a funny since she knew it was the truth?:biggrin: the truth hurts so she can only laugh about it.:biggrin:

I bet she had to be talked off the ledge from the suicide hotline watch when her hero SHADY BRADY was suspended.:lmao::rofl::haha:

How does someone who is alleged 15 years old and never had a job know anything about what they are talking about, with no real world experience to rely upon??? Have you been in the job market? Have you been to college?
Sounds like an excuse to me, because you can't refute anything I said. You never contribute to any discussion, anyway.

she can NEVER refute ANYTHING her opponents bring up in a debate that she disagrees one.

She was taken to school MANY times by myself and others that tom brady is a cheater and fraud and the patriots are the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,she has her head up bradys ass so much though she cant see his obvious wrong doings and when she was cornered with pesky facts she could not refute,she went into meltdown mode,she takes it so personal as if tom brady is her dad or something.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

ypu are finding out what everybody does about this trill,when she cant refute anything you say,she gets frustrated and goes into meltdown mode.:haha:

Notice how she clicked on a funny since she knew it was the truth?:biggrin:

I bet she had to be talked off the ledge from the suicide hotline watch when her hero SHADY BRADY was suspended.:lmao::rofl::haha:

Seriously dude, let Tom Brady go or get some help for yourself. Lol. :p I still stand behind Tom Brady 150%.

Notice how she clicked on a funny since she knew it was the truth?:biggrin:

Don't worry, Brady will be well rested and ready to earn ring #5! Yarrrr! :D He's gonna get ya!

Notice how she clicked on a funny since she knew it was the truth?:biggrin: the truth hurts so she can only laugh about it.:biggrin:

He's sooooo good and good looking too. ;) Look at that smile! It can turn even the cloudiest day into pure sunshine and rainbows with unicorns, glitter and lollipops.

CMtVTblWUAAPMaG.png

I think its funny that SHE even agrees that it is funny she had to be talked off the ledge from committing suicide when shady brady was exposed as the liar and cheater he is with his suspension.:biggrin::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Poor Tommy ,His mentor that he learned how to cheat from BeliCHEAT has thrown him under the bus hanging him out to dry to be the fall guy for him.:lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
someone farted in here.:9:

what is that like THREE farts from you on this page now chrissy?
:9::9::9::banana::banana::banana::happy-1::lmao::haha:

I think its funny that SHE even agrees that it is funny she had to be talked off the ledge from committing suicide when shady brady was exposed as the liar and cheater he is.:biggrin::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Poor Tommy ,His mentor that he learned how to cheat from BeliCHEAT has thrown him under the bus hanging him out to dry to be the fall guy for him.:lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Tom Brady rules! St. Louis Rams drool! :D Lol!

What's crazier?

1. Believing in god? There's no evidence for such! Believe it or not all the evidence, data and the reality of the facts all are against such! Pretty freaking crazy!
2. Believing in Aliens? Well, there's 300 billion stars in our galaxy and some stars have 3-8 planets. We have found about 8-9 planets that could already have such life. It isn't that much of a stretch of the imagination.
3. Well, half a million years ago a huge ape that stood 10-12 feet tall was very real. ;)
4. No evidence to support it but the US government has done some fucked up stuff in history!
5. No evidence for such! Pretty crazy as far as I can tell. Now McCain and some other people in our government did visit and come close to baghdadi,,,so who knows.

I believe that the craziest effin thing on this list is believing in some all powerful creature and believing in what some 2,000 year old book says.
1. Believing in a creator is not the same as believing in a religion.
2. Believable
3. Believable
4. Believable. Especially when you see the way the towers came down like a planned demolition.
5. Not believable.
The towers did not come down like a planned demolition.

They came down like they got hit by two huge aircraft.
You frequently talk long before you are aware that you have no clue what you are talking about.

This tower should have fell to the left as you are viewing it. Instead it came straight down like an implosion.

such more for that dipshit Muhahammed trolls LIES that it fell down the way it should have if it was caused by FIRES.Lie of trolls like him are so easy to refute and expose.
I provided concrete proof of my claims. In the video, a huge chunk of the building clearly falls to the left and slams into the ground at the base of the building. The video doesn't lie, you do.

You are a silly loon suffering from paranoid delusions.

she never CAN refute ANYTHING her opponents being up in a debate.She was taken to school MANY times by myself and others that tom brady is a cheater and fraud and the patriots are the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,she has her head up bradys ass so much though she cant see his obvious wrong doings and when she was cornered with pesky facts she could not refute,she went into meltdown mode,she takes it so personal as if tom brady is her dad or something.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

What kind of man uses so many emoticons? :lol: Have you gotten therapy yet for your issues?
I think his emoticon fetish is the least of his mental problems. The dude is just plain batshit crazy.

Believing one must love your neighbor and take care of widows and orphans is CRAZY!

two farts in a row from the paid shill of Israel right before this post of weathermans.^:9::9::banana::banana:

you have been exposed Israel shill Muhammaed as the lying paid shill you are,i see you came back to fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are to shit in posts back to back in defeat before this poster.Your handlers sure pay you well for your ass beatings you have gotten here from me and that other poster that also gave you a first class education earlier.:D:up_yours::ahole-1:

You are a loon. Your own videos prove you wrong. Two minutes into your video, you can clearly see a huge piece of the building start falling to the left before it is obscured by dust.

Here's an even better angle. Starting at about 0:25 you can clearly see part of several stories fall to the left, and smash into the ground next to the building.

So much for the nutjob theory that it fell into it's own footprint. Fucking idiots.

Also, none of the controlled demolitions in your first video involve gigantic, out of control structure fires or jumbo jets.

You are a fucking loon and lack the ability to think logically.

Youre a fucking retard. A building that tall is not going to be obscured by smoke dummy. The top should have flipped over to the left. I didnt. It went down in its own footprint.
Wow you are definitely one crazy idiot. How long have you been having those paranoid delusions and hallucinations? It could be a paritcularly serious form of a mental disorder known as BDS.

The video clearly shows the top part of the building falling to the left and smashing into the ground on the left side of the building.

Make up your mind. First you said it was obscured by smoke now your claiming it clearly fell to left. See? You cant even get your story straight.

9/11/01 was the quintessential "false flag" and given the information that is out there and easily available for anyone to find that WANTS to know the truth? Well, there are those that want to sleep better at night believing the official narrative because the alternative is too horrific for them to comprehend. You are 100 percent correct....it was a demolition and the official story is 100 percent bullshit. "False flags" have been used to get America into every war since the Spanish American War of the late 1800's and the "Remember the Maine" battle cry. People need to wake the fuck up....glad you are...at least on shit like this.

In a way, it's sweet that some people are so appalled by what happened to the Twin Towers that they need to turn it into a wild story about something else. Denial of reality due to overwhelming disgust. Shows you haven't much stomach for what evil lurks in the human heart.

You are a loon. Your own videos prove you wrong. Two minutes into your video, you can clearly see a huge piece of the building start falling to the left before it is obscured by dust.

Here's an even better angle. Starting at about 0:25 you can clearly see part of several stories fall to the left, and smash into the ground next to the building.

So much for the nutjob theory that it fell into it's own footprint. Fucking idiots.

Also, none of the controlled demolitions in your first video involve gigantic, out of control structure fires or jumbo jets.

You are a fucking loon and lack the ability to think logically.

Youre a fucking retard. A building that tall is not going to be obscured by smoke dummy. The top should have flipped over to the left. I didnt. It went down in its own footprint.
Wow you are definitely one crazy idiot. How long have you been having those paranoid delusions and hallucinations? It could be a paritcularly serious form of a mental disorder known as BDS.

The video clearly shows the top part of the building falling to the left and smashing into the ground on the left side of the building.

Make up your mind. First you said it was obscured by smoke now your claiming it clearly fell to left. See? You cant even get your story straight.

9/11/01 was the quintessential "false flag" and given the information that is out there and easily available for anyone to find that WANTS to know the truth? Well, there are those that want to sleep better at night believing the official narrative because the alternative is too horrific for them to comprehend. You are 100 percent correct....it was a demolition and the official story is 100 percent bullshit. "False flags" have been used to get America into every war since the Spanish American War of the late 1800's and the "Remember the Maine" battle cry. People need to wake the fuck up....glad you are...at least on shit like this.

In a way, it's sweet that some people are so appalled by what happened to the Twin Towers that they need to turn it into a wild story about something else. Denial of reality due to overwhelming disgust. Shows you haven't much stomach for what evil lurks in the human heart.

No, Ma'am........I simply took the blinders off and it's not an easy thing to do because it goes against everything I believed and thought about the country I live in and our so called "elected leaders". Since I woke up as to how things really are as opposed to what I believed them to be, I have come to some very horrific conclusions that I daresay most could not even wrap their minds around. The depth of the deception lies, thievery and human suffering caused by the powers that really run this corporate entity that you lovingly refer to as your "gubermint" don't give a flying fuck about you or your welfare and that is a very salient fact that you need to come to grips with. NO one can out debate me on this topic because I have spent the last 4 years of my life to the tune of 10 to 14 hours a day. I unplugged from the mind control matrix and my mind is a sponge that soaks up information and discerns it. Until you can see the lies and the deceptions, you will always be in the dark until reality kicks you in the ass. Wake up and unpolug....read, research and learn. Start with the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933....dig deep. Learn about the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.Knowledge is power......

she never CAN refute ANYTHING her opponents being up in a debate.She was taken to school MANY times by myself and others that tom brady is a cheater and fraud and the patriots are the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,she has her head up bradys ass so much though she cant see his obvious wrong doings and when she was cornered with pesky facts she could not refute,she went into meltdown mode,she takes it so personal as if tom brady is her dad or something.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

What kind of man uses so many emoticons? :lol: Have you gotten therapy yet for your issues?
I think his emoticon fetish is the least of his mental problems. The dude is just plain batshit crazy.

He knows more than you....infinitely more. You couldn't hope to win in a discussion on the best day you ever had with him.....sorry, but those are the hard facts.

He knows more than you....infinitely more. You couldn't hope to win in a discussion on the best day you ever had with him.....sorry, but those are the hard facts.
So, you admit that you are his sock puppet?

Does he know that you exist?

Believing one must love your neighbor and take care of widows and orphans is CRAZY!

two farts in a row from the paid shill of Israel right before this post of weathermans.^:9::9::banana::banana:

you have been exposed Israel shill Muhammaed as the lying paid shill you are,i see you came back to fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are to shit in posts back to back in defeat before this poster.Your handlers sure pay you well for your ass beatings you have gotten here from me and that other poster that also gave you a first class education earlier.:D:up_yours::ahole-1:
If write like yoda, you must, then to so you may understand, will I. About taking care of those in need, every teaching of the new testament is. You oppose such teachings I know, why you post your rant, that is.

Indeed.:biggrin: Like i said,at least I dont take it personal and go into meltdown mode about shady brady being a liar and cheater when the facts are exposed about him.:lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

this troll cant even accept it that her hero brady who she has her head up the ass of is a cheater and fraud so its no surprise she cant accept it that there is government corruption as well.:biggrin: along with how she fools herself into thinking the pats are not cheaters,she also no doubt has fooled herself into believing we live in a free country,that our politicians are looking out for us,that there is a difference in the two parties,and that we elect our presidents no doubnt.:rolleyes::rofl:

she would be laughed out of a courtroom in a second the way she debates the fact she throws temper tantrems when she cant refute facts and wont address them when she is backed up against the wall always acting like a five year old throwing insults at people:lmao: I am glad that she appreciated my farts jokes though and found them funny about how everytime she opens her mouth,all she can do is fart.:lmao:

I am not the only one here that knows much more than her.Pumpkin I think was his name took her to school major big time earlier as well.:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back