What's crazier

What's craziest

• Total voters
How does someone who is alleged 15 years old and never had a job know anything about what they are talking about, with no real world experience to rely upon??? Have you been in the job market? Have you been to college?
Sounds like an excuse to me, because you can't refute anything I said. You never contribute to any discussion, anyway.

she never CAN refute ANYTHING her opponents being up in a debate.She was taken to school MANY times by myself and others that tom brady is a cheater and fraud and the patriots are the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal,she has her head up bradys ass so much though she cant see his obvious wrong doings and when she was cornered with pesky facts she could not refute,she went into meltdown mode,she takes it so personal as if tom brady is her dad or something.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

ypu are finding out what everybody does about this trill,when she cant refute anything you say,she gets frustrated and goes into meltdown mode.:haha:

What kind of man uses so many emoticons? :lol: Have you gotten therapy yet for your issues?
I think his emoticon fetish is the least of his mental problems. The dude is just plain batshit crazy.

He knows more than you....infinitely more. You couldn't hope to win in a discussion on the best day you ever had with him.....sorry, but those are the hard facts.
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

yeah not only that,she would be laughed out of a debating hall in a minute the way she goes into meltdown mode and gets into name calling when she cant refute facts that brady and the patriots are cheaters without ever even trying to refute the facts.:rolleyes::lmao: she takes is so personal and acts like a five year old when she is taken to school on that topic.she no doubt does the same thing here as well I am sure.:lmao:

Youre a fucking retard. A building that tall is not going to be obscured by smoke dummy. The top should have flipped over to the left. I didnt. It went down in its own footprint.
Wow you are definitely one crazy idiot. How long have you been having those paranoid delusions and hallucinations? It could be a paritcularly serious form of a mental disorder known as BDS.

The video clearly shows the top part of the building falling to the left and smashing into the ground on the left side of the building.
Make up your mind. First you said it was obscured by smoke now your claiming it clearly fell to left. See? You cant even get your story straight.

9/11/01 was the quintessential "false flag" and given the information that is out there and easily available for anyone to find that WANTS to know the truth? Well, there are those that want to sleep better at night believing the official narrative because the alternative is too horrific for them to comprehend. You are 100 percent correct....it was a demolition and the official story is 100 percent bullshit. "False flags" have been used to get America into every war since the Spanish American War of the late 1800's and the "Remember the Maine" battle cry. People need to wake the fuck up....glad you are...at least on shit like this.
In a way, it's sweet that some people are so appalled by what happened to the Twin Towers that they need to turn it into a wild story about something else. Denial of reality due to overwhelming disgust. Shows you haven't much stomach for what evil lurks in the human heart.

Youre a fucking retard. A building that tall is not going to be obscured by smoke dummy. The top should have flipped over to the left. I didnt. It went down in its own footprint.
Wow you are definitely one crazy idiot. How long have you been having those paranoid delusions and hallucinations? It could be a paritcularly serious form of a mental disorder known as BDS.

The video clearly shows the top part of the building falling to the left and smashing into the ground on the left side of the building.
Make up your mind. First you said it was obscured by smoke now your claiming it clearly fell to left. See? You cant even get your story straight.

9/11/01 was the quintessential "false flag" and given the information that is out there and easily available for anyone to find that WANTS to know the truth? Well, there are those that want to sleep better at night believing the official narrative because the alternative is too horrific for them to comprehend. You are 100 percent correct....it was a demolition and the official story is 100 percent bullshit. "False flags" have been used to get America into every war since the Spanish American War of the late 1800's and the "Remember the Maine" battle cry. People need to wake the fuck up....glad you are...at least on shit like this.
In a way, it's sweet that some people are so appalled by what happened to the Twin Towers that they need to turn it into a wild story about something else. Denial of reality due to overwhelming disgust. Shows you haven't much stomach for what evil lurks in the human heart.

No, Ma'am........I simply took the blinders off and it's not an easy thing to do because it goes against everything I believed and thought about the country I live in and our so called "elected leaders". Since I woke up as to how things really are as opposed to what I believed them to be, I have come to some very horrific conclusions that I daresay most could not even wrap their minds around. The depth of the deception lies, thievery and human suffering caused by the powers that really run this corporate entity that you lovingly refer to as your "gubermint" don't give a flying fuck about you or your welfare and that is a very salient fact that you need to come to grips with. NO one can out debate me on this topic because I have spent the last 4 years of my life to the tune of 10 to 14 hours a day. I unplugged from the mind control matrix and my mind is a sponge that soaks up information and discerns it. Until you can see the lies and the deceptions, you will always be in the dark until reality kicks you in the ass. Wake up and unpolug....read, research and learn. Start with the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933....dig deep. Learn about the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.Knowledge is power......

yeah unlike the old geezer lady and chrissy troll,you dont see only what you WANT to see.you look at BOTH sides of the coin.posters like them dont want to wake up,they want to stay asleep because they are too afraid to look at the evidence and facts.

Its too scary a thought for them to have to admit they were lied to their whole lives that we elect our presidents and put them in office,they want to believe that we live in a free country and have free elections. they dont want to come to grips that their vote does not count and that we live in a banana republic. No surprise with chrissy though since she has the arrogant attitude she is right and everyone else in the world is wrong.:rolleyes:

What's crazier?

1. Believing in god? There's no evidence for such! Believe it or not all the evidence, data and the reality of the facts all are against such! Pretty freaking crazy!

2. Believing in Aliens? Well, there's 300 billion stars in our galaxy and some stars have 3-8 planets. We have found about 8-9 planets that could already have such life. It isn't that much of a stretch of the imagination.

3. Well, half a million years ago a huge ape that stood 10-12 feet tall was very real. ;)

4. No evidence to support it but the US government has done some fucked up stuff in history!

5. No evidence for such! Pretty crazy as far as I can tell. Now McCain and some other people in our government did visit and come close to baghdadi,,,so who knows.

I believe that the craziest effin thing on this list is believing in some all powerful creature and believing in what some 2,000 year old book says.

1) We know 'god' is a human construct

2) Aliens? Believing life may have existed on other planets (don't forget, any star we see is dead by now) is not the same thing as believing in alien life forms.

3) We are nor apes. We share a common ancestor. Any 'Bog Foot' if it ever truly existed, would be extinct.

4) The US Government has not been able to keep secret anything of that magnitude. Even the Manhattan Project was know. Only the particulars were the issue.

5) Idiocies 101

What's crazier?

1. Believing in god? There's no evidence for such! Believe it or not all the evidence, data and the reality of the facts all are against such! Pretty freaking crazy!

2. Believing in Aliens? Well, there's 300 billion stars in our galaxy and some stars have 3-8 planets. We have found about 8-9 planets that could already have such life. It isn't that much of a stretch of the imagination.

3. Well, half a million years ago a huge ape that stood 10-12 feet tall was very real. ;)

4. No evidence to support it but the US government has done some fucked up stuff in history!

5. No evidence for such! Pretty crazy as far as I can tell. Now McCain and some other people in our government did visit and come close to baghdadi,,,so who knows.

I believe that the craziest effin thing on this list is believing in some all powerful creature and believing in what some 2,000 year old book says.

2) Aliens? Believing life may have existed on other planets (don't forget, any star we see is dead by now) is not the same thing as believing in alien life forms.

3) We are nor apes. We share a common ancestor. Any 'Bog Foot' if it ever truly existed, would be extinct.

4) The US Government has not been able to keep secret anything of that magnitude. Even the Manhattan Project was know. Only the particulars were the issue.

5) Idiocies 101

People are idiots, obviously. :D Read through the thread. It's unbelievable. Lol.

What's crazier?

5) Idiocies 101

People are idiots, obviously. :D Read through the thread. It's unbelievable. Lol.

Seriously. Critical thinking skills are in the toilet

Forum List

Back